Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PATCH] Rayman's Fist

Hello guys!

VERY IMPORTANT: I'm creating this sticky before the new client update in order to give you a heads-up that the patch will cause Rayman's Fist to TEMPORARILY lose the ability to hit 3 blocks at the same time.

Don't worry - this won't last long. We plan to update the game with a new patch for Rayman's Fist by tomorrow, at which point everything should be back to normal.

Once Rayman's Fist can hit 3 blocks at a time again, please feel free to let us know if you guys are facing any kind of issues with it!

P.S.: Please, do not send tickets to Support about this situation. We are aware of it and won't be able to do anything more than point you to this message and provide the same information: This is temporary. Don't panic.

Originally posted by Reg4shi View Post
    Hello guys,

There's no need to panic. We are patching the Rayman's Fist, which means, it will still have the normal function after the whole patch process is done.

By patching, I mean: we are fixing something regarding unintended functionalities from this item.

If you ever see an "Item Patch" somewhere, it means that the developers are fixing something that is not intended by the regular usage of that item

For the time being, I have no permission to explain what will be fixed until the Patch is officially launched - what I can advance is the following information:
    Everyone that is using Rayman's Fist normally (without recurring to any glitch) and without getting any issue with it - they will not be able to perceive any changes from the usage of this item with this specific item patch.

Best regards,
    Originally posted by VectorCat View Post
    Remember people, the client update is optional until the server update tomorrow, so if you want to keep 3-hitting just keep using the old client until then

This particular patch required updates to both client and server code which is why it's in 2 parts.

VectorCat out!
    The client patch is being released today, but I reiterate: It is optional until the server update, just keep using the old client if you need to use Rayman.

The server update for it is part of our standard 1st of the month update coming tomorrow so you're looking at full functionality in roughly 24 hours from now.
    Best regards,

ok​​​​​​​​​
    I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
    Plural
    IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Why do we have to lose the rayman fist mod specifically for this patch?
      O how little

Comment

I bet this is to patch the Harvester and Chicken Plow functionality.

How far away is the patch? I have to break my asteroids ;-;
        GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
        Instagram: @sockia
        Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
          no...
          O how little

Comment

Okay sir ✓

Comment

My Opinion :

What's the point of this ? i don't get it..
              Hi! Im Rheat, Growtopia player from Finland!
              My Current Level Is : 94!
              My Shop / Main World : RHEAT
              Nice To Meet You!

Comment

Well,lets see if we can find a glitch when it gets patched!

- - - Updated - - -

How far away is the patch? I have to break my asteroids ;-;
                Oh..oh no...

*sweats nervously as made a auto harvest world designed for it*
                They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

When will the ability removal take place

Comment

Hehe... watch people in-game think Rayman's Fists got nerfed. Rip Rayman's Fist price for 1 day or so..

IGN: Creano
                    Level: 101
                    YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
                    Discord: iCreator#8781
                    Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
                    I SEE YOU

Comment

What's the patch for, I think we should know.. Right?
                      Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

THIS IS UNFAIR,

I bought the Rayman when i got my 17 Diamond locks,

I didn’t expect they was gonna nerf it or some **** if they gonna do with Rayman,

DO IT ON MAGPLANT TOO,
                        Im losing 3 years hard work cuz of ubisoft

nvm i’ll just quit gt.

- Edit , sorry if i sound like i yeah, im just angry about it. -

Comment

Originally posted by CowsYT View Post
                          THIS IS UNFAIR,

I bought the Rayman when i got my 17 Diamond locks,

I didn’t expect they was gonna nerf it or some **** if they gonna do with Rayman,

DO IT ON MAGPLANT TOO,
                          Im losing 3 years hard work cuz of ubisoft

nvm i’ll just quit gt.
                          Are you okay? This patch is only for a day, not forever... If you're that worried sell your fist now before they implement the patch
                          Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

There's another glitch. If you are standing under someone, spamming Rayman's fists at them (triple punch + gravity = super duper rapid movement) for some time will cause them to disconnect with the message, "Your client is sending too many packets, requesting reconnect."
                            IGN : Oakum
                            Instagram: @oakum.gt
                            Discord: OAKUM#0832

Comment

Hello guys!

VERY IMPORTANT: I'm creating this sticky before the new client update in order to give you a heads-up that the patch will cause Rayman's Fist to TEMPORARILY lose the ability to hit 3 blocks at the same time.

Don't worry - this won't last long. We plan to update the game with a new patch for Rayman's Fist by tomorrow, at which point everything should be back to normal.

Once Rayman's Fist can hit 3 blocks at a time again, please feel free to let us know if you guys are facing any kind of issues with it!

P.S.: Please, do not send tickets to Support about this situation. We are aware of it and won't be able to do anything more than point you to this message and provide the same information: This is temporary. Don't panic.

Hello guys,

There's no need to panic. We are patching the Rayman's Fist, which means, it will still have the normal function after the whole patch process is done.

By patching, I mean: we are fixing something regarding unintended functionalities from this item.

If you ever see an "Item Patch" somewhere, it means that the developers are fixing something that is not intended by the regular usage of that item

For the time being, I have no permission to explain what will be fixed until the Patch is officially launched - what I can advance is the following information:
                              Everyone that is using Rayman's Fist normally (without recurring to any glitch) and without getting any issue with it - they will not be able to perceive any changes from the usage of this item with this specific item patch.

Best regards,
                              Remember people, the client update is optional until the server update tomorrow, so if you want to keep 3-hitting just keep using the old client until then

This particular patch required updates to both client and server code which is why it's in 2 parts.

VectorCat out!
                              The client patch is being released today, but I reiterate: It is optional until the server update, just keep using the old client if you need to use Rayman.

The server update for it is part of our standard 1st of the month update coming tomorrow so you're looking at full functionality in roughly 24 hours from now.
                              Best regards,
                              I think they just fix the 1hit sht

Comment

Working...
                              X