Here s my opinion about Rayman Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here s my opinion about Rayman Patch

I think that the patch is intended to fix the glitch (fast harvest + fast plant) that rayman is capable of (not sure if the patch is about this but i think so). Now i think that you can add an item that replaces that function, an item that makes you harvest fast or plant fast. As you said in the announcement, you remove the functions that rayman was not intended to have. So why not add another item that is intened to
    Last edited by IAmGrow; 02-28-2019, 06:37 PM.
    Hi

No, we shouldn't get any item for making farming easier. Already Magplant and rayman killing farm echonomy...
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

What they need to do is fix the plow’s efficiency.
      sigpic

Comment

It's most likely not about this.
        . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by BreadOn
          You just sound salty you cannot afford a rayman but yet you want an item that can model the effects of rayman plant glitch so that you can perform it without owning a rayman. Loser
          He's not coming across as salty at all to me

Comment

Originally posted by BreadOn
            You just sound salty you cannot afford a rayman but yet you want an item that can model the effects of rayman plant glitch so that you can perform it without owning a rayman. Loser
            How am i salty lol. I just made a suggestion. You seem like you need to be more educated bud. And i am not as poor as you think
            Hi

Comment

Originally posted by IAmGrow View Post
              How am i salty lol. I just made a suggestion. You seem like you need to be more educated bud. And i am not as poor as you think
              Any rayman owner wouldnt be happy about this change so I think you making this thread says enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonkoe View Post
                Any rayman owner wouldnt be happy about this change so I think you making this thread says enough.
                I own a rayman myself..
                Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                  It's most likely not about this.
                  I hope its fixing 1hit but high chance the plow/sorrows glitch will also get removed.

- - - Updated - - -

I own a rayman myself..
                  Ok so you are happy that an item you own which costs a lot of dls gets nerfed? Sure...

Comment

I hope its fixing 1hit but high chance the plow/sorrows glitch will also get removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so you are happy that an item you own which costs a lot of dls gets nerfed? Ok...
                    Read what i wrote dude. I did not say that i m happy about the nerf. I said that if they remove the plant/harvest function of rayman, at least they can add another item that can do the same thing.. geez
                    Hi

Comment

Honestly, the best thing they can do is reduce the effects. The economy is shot.
                      IGN: ToolHead
                      (Old usernames: unkn0wngun3r,automotive,victor3615)
                      Discord: Guner#7751
                      It seems like pain and regret are your best friends.

hoes mad

Comment

Read what i wrote dude. I did not say that i m happy about the nerf. I said that if they remove the plant/harvest function of rayman, at least they can add another item that can do the same thing.. geez
                        Yea right thats why u add a smileyface on the end.

Comment

Yea right thats why u add a smileyface on the end.
                          I put that to show respect, but anyway, ty for your opinion
                          Hi

Comment

Ok so you are happy that an item you own which costs a lot of dls gets nerfed? Sure...
                            It’s not getting nerfed... the plant and harvest function was an unintended glitch. Tbh, y’all should be expecting a fix Long ago. They always fix unintended functionalities and you should also be grateful that they took this Long to actually consider the fix.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                              It’s not getting nerfed... the plant and harvest function was an unintended glitch. Tbh, y’all should be expecting a fix Long ago. They always fix unintended functionalities and you should also be grateful that they took this Long to actually consider the fix.
                              Tbh I wouldn't even bother calling this rayman + harvester/plow a "glitch". I would say, this "unintended functionalities" of rayman as you would call it, an actual fix towards the functionalities of plow and harvester. In honesty, I wouldn't even be grateful that the chances of patching this "glitch" is even a good thing, because it's not. Like who wants to go back and forth planting seeds again just because you run too fast, or break too fast that you miss 5 rows of trees and in order to get those trees, you'll have to rerun your entire autofarm just to get 5 trees harvested.
                              O how little

Comment

Working...
                              X