Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MERGED] Rayman/Magplant incident - discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Don't even know how it worked.
    Holding Rayman, wearing Raptor Legs + Neon Nerves + Harvester + using Coffee would allow you to break trees 4x the regular speed while not missing any tree
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

You can double plant too if u hold rayman, hold mouse click on next platform and move.

Comment

Originally posted by Yokido View Post
        Chill, it's only for a day.

Actually, the harvest/plant thing is perma..
        Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
          Holding Rayman, wearing Raptor Legs + Neon Nerves + Harvester + using Coffee would allow you to break trees 4x the regular speed while not missing any tree
          Well.. i have survived without it so maybe others can too. I know that it's super boring to harvest and plant and i can understand why they used glitch like that, but if all just use auto farms and start make homeworks and other home stuff while their acc harvest and plant, then they should be just fine after this patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lantern View Post
          You can double plant too if u hold rayman, hold mouse click on next platform and move.
          OOF! Then maybe this is really good patch. I think this all has been really too OP. And now i regret that i didn't use it
          Level: 125
          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

This is why you should not rely on glitches. I never invested in slime farms, so I am not affected at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BiteLord View Post
              This is why you should not rely on glitches. I never invested in slime farms, so I am not affected at all.
              i use snowman suit and portals and doors. So my farms are cheap. And yea, this has 0 affect on me too.
              Level: 125
              Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
              My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
              Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
              Instagram: QueenChloeGT
              How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
                Harvesting with rayman was too OP in the first place especially with raptor legs & neon nerves

I don't think anyone can deny thatother than the people who bought the items obviously to abuse the fact rayman constantly keeps you in sync thus not missing trees while being absurdly fast while using coffee hence the over increasing amount of people using the rayman/raptor/neon/harvester-plow set

It's either they leave that exploit alone or disable it completely
                Leave that alone because it does no harm. It’s the one and only beneficial glitch in the game and not an ‘exploit’ in any way. They waste time fixing minor stuff like this and just keep giving the excuse that larger problems are ‘on the list’ to fixing. Come on
                Nothing to see here

Comment

Originally posted by BreadOn View Post
                  Leave that alone because it does no harm. It’s the one and only beneficial glitch in the game and not an ‘exploit’ in any way. They waste time fixing minor stuff like this and just keep giving the excuse that larger problems are ‘on the list’ to fixing. Come on
                  "Minor"?... At least read the other posts

It's economy breaking in a way as farming time decreases drastically - think about those one hit autofarmers selling 1m+ gem worlds.

And lag? Every day or so someone on the forums on ubisoft for having laggy servers, and this definitely contributes to it in a major way

Until some ubi staff decides to answer in here, think about all the possibly consequences it has
                  A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                  Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                  IGN: TK69
                  Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Why are there even people who support unintended glitches? You know it’s a glitch, you shouldn’t be surprised/mad if it gets removed. This is way more expected than the amulet nerf.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ray Fist Doesn't Charge when wearing Harvester/Plow

Basically all in the title, the rayman fist won't charge to gold if you're wearing a Harvester or Plow.
                      GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                      Instagram: @sockia
                      Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                        Basically all in the title, the rayman fist won't charge to gold if you're wearing a Harvester or Plow.
                        It's nerfed.
                        bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                          Im being Sad boy right now :v

Comment

My fist will charge to gold, but I still miss spots
                            Nothing to see here

Comment

Originally posted by Fauzankerz View Post
                              Im being Sad boy right now :v
                              Why? Rayman fist was only supposed to break 3 blocks at once, not to be an overpowered item. If it was supposed to be one they could’ve rose it to 300k gems
                              I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Comment

Im not sure but if devs remove Rayman super punch(gold) effect, 1 hit hacks will gone? This can be solution for 1hit hackers.

Just a theory, anyone know how 1hit hack workis?
                                Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Working...
                                X