Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MERGED] Rayman/Magplant incident - discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvester doesn’t works if you equip rayman
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Comment

RAYMAN NERF

I hope they invent an item or change an item so players don't miss trees when planting and harvesting.

Why? Because it's a minor inconvenience but it turns into a horror film when you are one of those guys who simply love farming.

I think they nerfed the Rayman because I think it is not intended to help us from harvesting or planting, just breaking. And it maybe send too much packets at a single time.

It can also 1 hit backgrounds behind the trees in case you don't know.
      IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
      Click "here" for more info

Comment

If i use rayman the sound effect when i break the block is gone, anyone feel the same?

Hello

Comment

( Especially if your planting or harvesting, and you missed a seed using plow or harvester, and your OCD kicks in ooooof )
          ( I have a very serious case of OCD regarding to harvesting and planting xD )
          If you wanna Discord me
          Its at: HolyMoly #9073

Comment

Originally posted by Holymoly View Post
            ( Especially if your planting or harvesting, and you missed a seed using plow or harvester, and your OCD kicks in ooooof )
            ( I have a very serious case of OCD regarding to harvesting and planting xD )
            I CAN FEEEEEEEEEEL YOUUUU!!!

I don't know if it's me or it's GT that has a problem. lul
            IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
            Click "here" for more info

Comment

If use rayman fist to help a friend saved his/her magplant also banned?

I lend my friend rayman fist just to help my other friend magplant not being stolen and I dropped them in her world. Will I be suspended for this actions???
              Derby racing! #SaddleUp

Comment

Yeah me too i saved someone else magplants and have proof do i get punished?
                IGN:Ignil

Comment

Rayman Glitch Crisis [ THOUGHTS ]

My thoughts on the Rayman Glitch Crisis:

If you guys haven't heard, there is this glitch that recently messed up our community! I am surprised that they aren't doing a rollback again. I mean, I wouldn't really mind it if they don't do a rollback. But, wouldn't the support team be bambarded with reports again?
                  Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

xD finally someone who understands my pain
                    tbh i dont really feel the harvester and plow "glitch" with the rayman is not that big of a problem tho, like its not really game breaking(?)
                    compared to the stuff that has happened ( dupe glitch, and now the rayman thing with the builder lock mags )
                    If you wanna Discord me
                    Its at: HolyMoly #9073

Comment

Originally posted by iamsensen View Post
                      Yeah me too i saved someone else magplants and have proof do i get punished?
                      I have no proofs.. Didn't took any screenshots.. Hope no banned.
                      Derby racing! #SaddleUp

Comment

GT is in distress right now

okay so uh... cats?
                        I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                        Plural
                        IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

We want rollback...

The recent event with the rayman fist led to expensive items being able to be broken inside of the builder's lock. As a result, over hundreds of bfg owner got their magplant stolen... Not only that, the farmables inside the magplant got deleted once the magplant is broken. So now, just like every other time a glitch happens, 1or 2 items would be laying around from the glitch and most of the time, the abuser get away unnoticed. You guys ought to know that the abuser would sell the magplant immediately and buy something, making it harder for the item to be tracked down.

Pls, a simple rollback could make the work done easier and much much faster for you. Don't mind us, a day of losing a work won't hurt rather than several players' hard-worked item went down to drain.

btw, i saw a news' admin trying to take a magplant but luckily, the owner banned him. So watch out, even the players you think you can trust, become greedy for smth at the end.. Btw, his name starts with t**********, thats all i am gonna say.

I hope the devs can do a rollback, or if not, pls try to atleast return all the lost item to the respective owner...
                          World Locks are not what make us pro. Is friendliness that make us what we are.

ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM: Exoskies.GT
                          I will add you back

In-Game Name: Exoskies
                          Main world: Exoskies

Comment

You probably dont need to read this

They patched the Rayman Fist yesterday due to bugs/glitches maybe idk
                            And now the rayman is back , with one of the worst glitch I can find .
                            The funny part is the first bugs they fix dont even cause nearly as much chaos as the new glitch they introduced
                            And just as I thought Ubisoft finally take the initiative to fix bugs before they spread out . Never ever seen a patch that create another more serious glitch

Also , to whoever come up with Spring Clash : Great job guys, just as I thought you couldnt make things worse , you suprised me again

Comment

rayman is too op first lock breaks now magplant swiping... whats next ;-; 1 shot gold blocks?!

Comment

Why is it that every Friday a glitch happens?

Every friday... I think they are gonna add a Gotm (glitch of the month) To the game ! every friday once a month

Comment

Working...
                                X