Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MERGED] Rayman/Magplant incident - discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamsensen View Post
    Here we go again someone want a freaking rollback
    (Scenario after rollback)
    *** i lost my items after the rollback fix it please

Aren't you tired of that?
    Duh, is a rollback, item that you have purchased within that period of time or obtained in other way will be back to where it come from..

Instead, aren't you tired of people quitting and qutting all the time, cuz all there hard-work spent on this game goes down the drain in an instant?
    World Locks are not what make us pro. Is friendliness that make us what we are.

ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM: Exoskies.GT
    I will add you back

In-Game Name: Exoskies
    Main world: Exoskies

Comment

Originally posted by BreadOn
      Nono I am not here to sh1t on you guys man...
      Allow me to just highlight the sequence of events which made me think of you guys so ‘highly’ alright?? Nono the quotations are not meant to insinuate you, I don’t know why I put them there:
      (1) Server maintenance extended from 1 hour to 2 hours
      (2) Server went up and small locks could be broken by rayman fist holders
      (3) Server went down again
      (4) After a painful long while, servers back up again. Rayman plant and harvest glitch fixed and new IOTM released
      (5) You get karma for fixing rayman plant glitch which is that rayman can now be used to steal mags in locked areas
      (6) Server down for the third time and I can bet all my money it’s gonna be for longer than 3 hours this time.
      Classic Ubisoft. 1 hour maintenance > delayed > reboots server 1 hour late > server taken down again to investigate new issue
      Multi-million dollar company with sloppy I mean amazing programming skills and knowledge of your own game
      Fixing rayman plant glitch was such a NOBLE thing to do! I mean you guys care for your game so much that you do not mind taking care of new problems that arise because of a problem you tried to fix! Very noble indeed!
      Long live Growtopia man
      billion... its multi billion...

i think we shouldnt associate the ENTIRETY of Ubisoft to the Growtopian Team...

from now on the Ubisoft Growtopian Team should be referred to as UGTeam... rather than Ubisoft...

cause unless they confirm its high authority in the company overseeing this game, im expecting a much smaller
      amount of relation to the actual company...

for all we know its just a small game development team with the ubisoft logo slapped on em...

Ubisoft < UGTeam .

Made some minor adjustments to my signature...

Comment

We don't want a rollback..

Originally posted by Exoskies View Post
        The recent event with the rayman fist led to expensive items being able to be broken inside of the builder's lock. As a result, over hundreds of bfg owner got their magplant stolen... Not only that, the farmables inside the magplant got deleted once the magplant is broken. So now, just like every other time a glitch happens, 1or 2 items would be laying around from the glitch and most of the time, the abuser get away unnoticed. You guys ought to know that the abuser would sell the magplant immediately and buy something, making it harder for the item to be tracked down.

Pls, a simple rollback could make the work done easier and much much faster for you. Don't mind us, a day of losing a work won't hurt rather than several players' hard-worked item went down to drain.

btw, i saw a news' admin trying to take a magplant but luckily, the owner banned him. So watch out, even the players you think you can trust, become greedy for smth at the end.. Btw, his name starts with t**********, thats all i am gonna say.

I hope the devs can do a rollback, or if not, pls try to atleast return all the lost item to the respective owner...
        We do not need a rollback, if they were to rollback all the update items, new worlds, guild points and guild players invited will be removed causing a worse mess than before. Just allow the players who lost mags from the glitch to be compensated for their losses and don't allow the rest of the community to be impacted.
        IGN: Auvio
        I started playing Growtopia on April 23, 2013.

Comment

One problem done, here you go another problem come again

Comment

Originally posted by VLSXA View Post
            will player who bought stolen rayman got ban too? also will lehnwa buy that mags?
            Well, you bought it. It doesn't seem right to be banned after buying things you might not have known was stolen.
            That's a flaw. I also wonder what they'll do about it.
            Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Comment

Originally posted by jambanrusak View Post
              no more rollback dumbo,,,,, u can fix ur issue lost item, kairos already telling right. and if u lose ur mp, then u just unlucky, u can keep blaming the mod. until u can get ur item again. anyway u rich already if u mp, why u crying.....then welcome to poor life.
              Um, pls construct your sentences properly. And no, i didnt lose a single magplant. I just felt sorry for those who lost it and might never get it back cuz you already know how the support goes everytime...
              World Locks are not what make us pro. Is friendliness that make us what we are.

ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM: Exoskies.GT
              I will add you back

In-Game Name: Exoskies
              Main world: Exoskies

Comment

then good news. and i pray someday rayman fist will deleted item, bcause to many glitch for that item.

Comment

The reason Of rollback is.. WELL jsut look at the Duped issue. If they DON'T ROLLBACK IT WILL JUST BE HARDER

Comment

WTH Servers Down again...

Ouchie... Really Ubisoft?

Rip siggy.

IGN:
                    Perma-Banned

Discord:
                    Wite#0396

Comment

• Originally posted by PerTehDoh View Post

from now on the Ubisoft Growtopian Team should be referred to as UGTeam... rather than Ubisoft...

cause unless they confirm its high authority in the company overseeing this game, im expecting a much smaller

for all we know its just a small game development team with the ubisoft logo slapped on em...
                      UGTeam..well thats a pretty good name!
                      I'l call them with that from now
                      Why are we still here?
                      Just to suffer?

Comment

• Originally posted by PerTehDoh View Post

Meh, its still the name "Ubisoft" that they show it to us
                        Rayman is such a sh!t item, i mean
                        1) Overpowered Item (making people lazy)
                        2) Economy crusher
                        3) Causing too much trouble in forum and ingame sb
                        4) Causing glitch that harmful to everyone
                        5) Causing people to use it as excuse ("i cant farm, me no have rayman")
                        I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
                        Originally posted by Aleksis St
                        Protects the rights of ancestral seed
                        THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Originally posted by Odric
                        That's a really awesome item! Great work!
                        Well then, add that thing!

Originally posted by Oma357
                        Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

Comment

• A short rollback would do so, and disabling rayman for a while helps too.

Comment

• Sever down and server maintenance is similiar but different
                            I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
                            Originally posted by Aleksis St
                            Protects the rights of ancestral seed
                            THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Originally posted by Odric
                            That's a really awesome item! Great work!
                            Well then, add that thing!

Originally posted by Oma357
                            Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

Comment

• Another rayman bug. Because everyone who has a rayman can break magplant with Builder lock on it
                              Server closed ~
                              Last edited by MediaZeus; 03-01-2019, 12:49 PM. Reason: Idk

Comment

• what if i just break my guild leader's magplant in our guild home just to save it from those exploiters?[/QUOTE]

Thats what i would like to know about...

Comment

Working...
                                X