Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MERGED] Rayman/Magplant incident - discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MERGED] Rayman/Magplant incident - discussion.

Ok so instead of us being able to harvest trees when we have rayman equipped they just disable it, same with plow. This is such a lazy and bad fix by the devs. Seriously, if they didnt fix onehit with this patch these devs need to be fired.

There goes 7dls worth of my slime farms . Would also not be surprised if raptor legs and speed medallion drop a ton now.

Harvesting with rayman was too OP in the first place especially with raptor legs & neon nerves

I don't think anyone can deny thatother than the people who bought the items obviously to abuse the fact rayman constantly keeps you in sync thus not missing trees while being absurdly fast while using coffee hence the over increasing amount of people using the rayman/raptor/neon/harvester-plow set

It's either they leave that exploit alone or disable it completely
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
      Harvesting with rayman was too OP in the first place especially with raptor legs & neon nerves

I don't think anyone can deny thatother than the people who bought the items obviously to abuse the fact rayman constantly keeps you in sync thus not missing trees while being absurdly fast while using coffee hence the over increasing amount of people using the rayman/raptor/neon/harvester-plow set

I agree it was OP indeed, but why so random? Its been around for a long time and now all of a sudden they decide to change it :/.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonkoe View Post
        I agree it was OP indeed, but why so random? Its been around for a long time and now all of a sudden they decide to change it :/.
        I mean either way it has to be done, announcing it or not wouldn't really change the end result in prices (panic both ways)

For a matter of fact i've literally seen three people named under the same name 20mins ago in BUYPRISTINE, all level three level 125 using the same very set, it was simply needed to prevent these autofarmers from being helped doing things the fastest as they can

Comment

It is broken. I'll admit that. But it saves time. In fact, the glitch benefited the game. It fixed the flaws of harvester and plow. Those two items always missed seeds, it always missed trees. The rayman fixed that. Not only that, it also quicken the speed of farming from 30 minutes to less than 3 minutes.
          O how little

Comment

Originally posted by Jonkoe View Post
            Or maybe it's not that easy to fix and requires months to accomplish? Coding is not as easy as you think
            Quest of Honor (2/21/2020)

YouTube: SpantsBob
            Instagram: @spantsbob_gt

Comment

Originally posted by SpantsBob View Post
              Or maybe it's not that easy to fix and requires months to accomplish? Coding is not as easy as you think
              Oh I know, but what they probably did is just make an if statement that makes it if you have a rayman equipped not harvest trees. It is a lazy fix.

Comment

Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
                It is broken. I'll admit that. But it saves time. In fact, the glitch benefited the game. It fixed the flaws of harvester and plow. Those two items always missed seeds, it always missed trees. The rayman fixed that. Not only that, it also quicken the speed of farming from 30 minutes to less than 3 minutes.
                People never really complained about planting/harvesting before, if anything I would say people have gotten used to harvesting this fast so it's understandable to see complains - seen these when farmables were nerfed back in the day too

Also, It still puts an insane amount of strain on the server, breaking over 20 trees a second sure puts quite a load on them especially with BFGs and dozens of farms now, might be the main reason of the change if you take it from their perspective

Comment

well there goes my only solution to harvest/plant without missing due to the lag
                  sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
                  INK

Comment

Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
                    well there goes my only solution to harvest/plant without missing due to the lag
                    Harvesting with harvester and slide farms should still work very well with no trouble
                    Planting without speedy and/or chicken plow + slide are also viable

Comment

Harvesting with harvester and slide farms should still work very well with no trouble
                      Planting without speedy and/or chicken plow + slide are also viable
                      The issue is many would be at a loss because they created rayman glitch dependent bfg worlds which are meant to be quick. Using auto sliding would means portals are necessary. And setting numerous amount of portal would take alot of work. Not only that, the only reason people can economically profit alot every day is because they have rayman glitch designed bfg worlds which helps rise profiting scale in order to keep up with events such as guild events. Not only that people with numerous amount of bfgs (over 100) are dependent on the rayman for its glitch. What would happen to them?
                      O how little

Comment

Chill, it's only for a day.

Comment

Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
                          The issue is many would be at a loss because they created rayman glitch dependent bfg worlds which are meant to be quick. Using sliding would means portals are necessary. And setting numerous amount of portal would take alot of work
                          Indeed and I believe that is because they haven't noticed any sooner - recall Amulet of Force/Shoulder Cannon "nerf", it's been there and nobody brought it up to them and started becoming a standard until it's been resolved few months later once they actually noticed that everyone were secretly taking benefits of unintended side effects

A stance regarding the change would be appreciated

Comment

Indeed and I believe that is because they haven't noticed any sooner - recall Amulet of Force/Shoulder Cannon "nerf", it's been there and nobody brought it up to them and started becoming a standard until it's been resolved few months later once they actually noticed that everyone were secretly taking benefits of unintended side effects

A stance regarding the change would be appreciated
                            It might be similar. But this rayman glitch is on a much larger scale. That said, all related items in which buffs this glitch are probably going to drop.
                            O how little

Comment

i never used this glitch.. Don't even know how it worked. I just changed my farms to auto farms month ago and i put my acc in my farm, with tractor and it will run that farm 3-4 times and then its done. And planting seeds is 2-3 rounds. Yes it takes time, but well, i can do my home stuff (cleaning, cooking or whatever) in that time, so it wont waste my game time.
                              Level: 125
                              Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                              My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                              Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                              Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                              How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X