Are "rich" people Just Lucky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
    I think he doesnt allow people staying for too long because a shop is not a place for people to hang out.

Now that i think about 7/11...
    atleast its fun to hangout there tbh
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by ZuesLords View Post
      And, the worst part is that i've spent 40€+ or 45 usd on this game. Gems...
      spending money on this game doesn't means you should be able to get super rich,that amt of gems are worth around 5dls and that's all.

you take risk but it seems like you don't think ahead and end up making bad investment
      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Yeah, some successful people are rich because they are probably lucky, some are hardworking, some are smart, some used cheats.

Play smart.
        Plan stuffs before you start, calculate if the outcome is good or bad, then decide what you are going to do.
        There's a Chinese idiom,”三思而后行“.
        Hope it helps!

Although I don't really care about profits that much.
        "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
        Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
        sigpic
        *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

I'd say it was part luck but also some very hard work.
          For a good year and a half I had the noobist set but was actually worth like 300dl and I was just plowing them back into investment.

I saw a gap in the market and started doing that for ages then went into buy+worlds with two other people.
          We all worked as a team with all wls included.
          Even to this day of one of us logged on and needed wls the other would give them without risk of them scamming .
          So my luck was finding players I can 100% trust and that small market gap for a while. Apart from that I've grinded hard all be it with two other people.
          IGN - Jud
          Main world - HELLO
          Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

Goal -
          Title - 100%/100%
          New goals.
          1) complete all classics.
          2) complete all epics.

Comment

YES IT IS

Hello, I've been playing gt for 6 years soon! 3500+ Hours. And i've not gotten more than 30 dls total. I don't know how people get like 100 dls in a year by Buying low and selling high.

Is buying low, selling high a joke? Because i only lose wls. And farming is REALLY HARD and takes A LOT of time and doesn't make so much profit.
            So, I'm asking for you guys' help Because i only have like a few dls. Is there ANY item I could lazy mass, Or buy low, sell high?
            Some people start this game and in the first year they just get 50+ dls. Is it purely based on luck?

Please, Let me know, Because I Recently lost almost ALL of my Diamond Locks. I only got a few left.
            Im pretty sure that luck play biggest part in this game, when you lucky and get lot of good word name these days you will learn a lot of dls from selling 2-3 world letter and Buy+ name letter not only that with Buy+ wolrd you can get lot of income through vending by buying cheap and selling expensive Especially muted Buy+ world ehem... for new players really hard to get world locks there is available BFG and mentor that quite help but only for a few wls searching 3-4 word world so hard these days banned people that world lock good name world is remain there so people cant get it how this game supposed to grow? it will remain the same and keep going down if there is no innovation. Its just pure luck sometimes playing this game no matter how hard you break blocks and farm chandelier in a days or how much time you spend playing growtopia you will never get Blue Gems Lock that easily except you buy world locks with real money , scams, Someone give it to you , Lucks , Buy + world owner.

Anyone want to add something?
            Note : No matter how hard you farm you will never beat Buy+ world owner without lucks.
            This game is so boring if you farm all the time to.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nanantest View Post
            Im pretty sure that luck play biggest part in this game, when you lucky and get lot of good word name these days you will learn a lot of dls from selling 2-3 world letter and Buy+ name letter not only that with Buy+ wolrd you can get lot of income through vending by buying cheap and selling expensive Especially muted Buy+ world ehem... for new players really hard to get world locks there is available BFG and mentor that quite help but only for a few wls searching 3-4 word world so hard these days banned people that world lock good name world is remain there so people cant get it how this game supposed to grow? it will remain the same and keep going down if there is no innovation. Its just pure luck sometimes playing this game no matter how hard you break blocks and farm chandelier in a days or how much time you spend playing growtopia you will never get Blue Gems Lock that easily except you buy world locks with real money , scams, Someone give it to you , Lucks , Buy + world owner.

Note : No matter how hard you farm you will never beat Buy+ world owner without lucks.
            Anyone want to give me any proof of real FARMERS that getting rich? not from DONATION or their LUCKS but their EFFORTS.

Comment

Yes. Luck plays a huge part in this game. When updates come, immediately start spamming sogs and run to the buyworlds. Also invest in buyworlds that have potential for future items. And always try to guess the iotm name.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nanantest View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone want to give me any proof of real FARMERS that getting rich? not from DONATION or their LUCKS but their EFFORTS.
              Bfg hosters and autofarmers are the only examples of getting rich through farming.
              . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by lukj2001 View Post
                Luck does play a minor factor, but the most profits come from business skills. Your wealth will reflect your ability to communicate and trade with others. Furthermore, you have to be willing to take risks. If you have a good eye for profitable businesses, you should be able to get 50+ dls easy in under a month.
                You make getting rich sound so easy

But I’m always unlucky and I’m poor so maybe it’s true?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Bloodwing View Post
                Bullshit. Go off already Zeh. You don't know jackshit about economics.
                Ok this is the first time I’m actually defending this guy but he’s the ceo of something (look at his sig) so im kinda sure he does know some stuff about economics
                I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                  Yes. Luck plays a huge part in this game. When updates come, immediately start spamming sogs and run to the buyworlds. Also invest in buyworlds that have potential for future items. And always try to guess the iotm name.

- - - Updated - - -

Bfg hosters and autofarmers are the only examples of getting rich through farming.
                  It just happen recently , BFG hosters and autofarmers and they need to spend lot of Dls to buy lot of stocks and magplant , how much time they spend just to create bfg? mostly bfg hoster are the one that already lucky and get dls or maybe the one that can afford 2 magplant with gems for 400k gems well thats lot of amount , 1k chand tree can get 10k-13k gems only it means 40 times chand farming

Comment

Originally posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
                    Ok this is the first time I’m actually defending this guy but he’s the ceo of something (look at his sig) so im kinda sure he does know some stuff about economics
                    its only a buying service
                    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

This game needs "marketplace" system. So hard worker should be paid off fairly.

Can you imagine if some player sell item so called "Abcdefg12345" for 50/1 and hard to sell because muted. But for owner of BUYABCDEFG12345 world , he/she can sell "Abcdefg12345" for 10/1 easily, in vending machine, with less effort and SOLD.

I'm not singling out player, just example.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegalol View Post
                        This game needs "marketplace" system. So hard worker should be paid off fairly.

Can you imagine if some player sell item so called "Abcdefg12345" for 50/1 and hard to sell because muted. But for owner of BUYABCDEFG12345 world , he/she can sell "Abcdefg12345" for 10/1 easily, in vending machine, with less effort and SOLD.

I'm not singling out player, just example.
                        The game has a market place system.
                        The players control the price by demand.
                        It's worked for years and it will for more to come.
                        IGN - Jud
                        Main world - HELLO
                        Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

Goal -
                        Title - 100%/100%
                        New goals.
                        1) complete all classics.
                        2) complete all epics.

Comment

Originally posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
                          can't tell if you're being sarcastic
                          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Bot

Hello, I've been playing gt for 6 years soon! 3500+ Hours. And i've not gotten more than 30 dls total. I don't know how people get like 100 dls in a year by Buying low and selling high.

Is buying low, selling high a joke? Because i only lose wls. And farming is REALLY HARD and takes A LOT of time and doesn't make so much profit.
                            So, I'm asking for you guys' help Because i only have like a few dls. Is there ANY item I could lazy mass, Or buy low, sell high?
                            Some people start this game and in the first year they just get 50+ dls. Is it purely based on luck?

Please, Let me know, Because I Recently lost almost ALL of my Diamond Locks. I only got a few left.
                            Born To Express, Not To Impress

Comment

tbh, I dont think luck plays a huge role (atleast for me). Ive came back to this game since like 5 months, and by starting with a dl ( kept it from before) ive been able to gain close to around 200 dls rn(without including breaking 2 caged ldrags RIP). I dont farm, i dont mass. I just trade now and then, sometimes ill buy items that I think would rise, for example the tragicomic mask, I bought 15 masks for 120-180 each, just to sell them 370-400 after 2 weeks. Luck may give you some decent profit, but its mostly thinking of a good way that isnt used by everyone. Don't waste alot of time trading though, there's more to growtopia than gaining wls.
                              ign- brreak

disc- brreak#0001

Comment

Luck played a big factor when I earned almost 500 dls. Trust me, this game isn’t even worth playing anymore. It’s mostly the same events without any significant new content. You’re better off looking for a more productive way to spend your time.
                                IGN: 24elijah24
                                Confucius say, “He who makes a stink in a church, must sit in their own pew.”

Growtopia Goals:

Comment

Working...
                                X