Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's just a fraction of the problem.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That's just a fraction of the problem.

    From what I've seen to begin with is that the number of 'bots' in Growtopia is indeed in the thousands. (More so caused by SPAMMERS and not farmers.) And that there are tons more problems to deal with like Casinos. (These have been in the rules for years but i can see atleast 5-10 sbs related to this an HOUR. Which can mean that either mods are busy hanging out with 'famous' people (no hate btw they can do whatever they want) and not more so looking into the situation. For those who say that they see reports and stuff why don't they just look in to the SBs for a change. Since most stuff happens there for Example : Sell WLs for real money, Phishing Websites, Vend Text Scammers and so much more.

    And why start banning now? Why all of a sudden do you think that this is the right moment do deal with this situation and not finish the other more important parts of the problem that ARE causing an economical break down like those Price droppers since if your reason to do this is because they have a bad impact to the community don't you think that the problem itself lies with the unstable economical system that growtopia depends on?

    So in my conclusion is that there are morr severe problems to deal with than just what u refer to autofarming. Since knowing a couple of my friends have used this way in the pass i can conclude that it is not harming the community in a big scale. Unlike Spammers and price manipulators that cause trade worlds to be 'silent' by the owners and just makes things harder for people to sell due to inconvenience. The huge problems are those who do a huge impact to the society sure people can say that some have up to 5 bots and farm millions of gems a day but the thing is not all autofarmers are that 'wealthy' to begin with and it would just be an unfair advantage for them. Eventhough it is in the rules i can still find thousands of other people breaking it other than doing client side manipulation and that for me is unfair. I know that mods are trying their best to help reduce the problems but try looking it from a non moderated side. Some people just wanna be as rich as 'rich people' that already have an upper hand with EVERYTHING so saying that a couple 'autofarmers' can ruin the game is not merely true. It would be better if you look in to these thing before considering a final action. Growtopia is evolving and so are the players.
    GrowID : ChocoMelts
    World : CHOCOMELTS


    My current goals are :
    - 1,000DLs (50%)
    - Focus Eyes (100%)
    - Get WOTD (0)
    - Get VOTW (2)
    - Get Legendary Item (0)
    - Reach level 125 (86/125)

    Feel free to meet me in-game!

  • #2
    Originally posted by MAXXL View Post
    These have been in the rules for years but i can see atleast 5-10 sbs an hour!
    5-10?? 5-10?!?!? I see 10-20 per hour. (Not running against your post btw)
    IGN: ProbablySeth

    Geometry Dash isn't dead

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MAXXL View Post
      From what I've seen to begin with is that the number of 'bots' in Growtopia is indeed in the thousands. (More so caused by SPAMMERS and not farmers.) And that there are tons more problems to deal with like Casinos. (These have been in the rules for years but i can see atleast 5-10 sbs related to this an HOUR. Which can mean that either mods are busy hanging out with 'famous' people (no hate btw they can do whatever they want) and not more so looking into the situation. For those who say that they see reports and stuff why don't they just look in to the SBs for a change. Since most stuff happens there for Example : Sell WLs for real money, Phishing Websites, Vend Text Scammers and so much more.

      And why start banning now? Why all of a sudden do you think that this is the right moment do deal with this situation and not finish the other more important parts of the problem that ARE causing an economical break down like those Price droppers since if your reason to do this is because they have a bad impact to the community don't you think that the problem itself lies with the unstable economical system that growtopia depends on?

      So in my conclusion is that there are morr severe problems to deal with than just what u refer to autofarming. Since knowing a couple of my friends have used this way in the pass i can conclude that it is not harming the community in a big scale. Unlike Spammers and price manipulators that cause trade worlds to be 'silent' by the owners and just makes things harder for people to sell due to inconvenience. The huge problems are those who do a huge impact to the society sure people can say that some have up to 5 bots and farm millions of gems a day but the thing is not all autofarmers are that 'wealthy' to begin with and it would just be an unfair advantage for them. Eventhough it is in the rules i can still find thousands of other people breaking it other than doing client side manipulation and that for me is unfair. I know that mods are trying their best to help reduce the problems but try looking it from a non moderated side. Some people just wanna be as rich as 'rich people' that already have an upper hand with EVERYTHING so saying that a couple 'autofarmers' can ruin the game is not merely true. It would be better if you look in to these thing before considering a final action. Growtopia is evolving and so are the players.
      Respect to your post,but as I can see,Getting rid of Spammers,Scammers and other illegal stuff is basically impossible,It will never end,The Developers tried their best in nerfing stuff to prevent such situations,but it takes twice as fast for players to find a hole in it,at this rate,it's basically impossible.

      There are thousands of Players online,how do you expect a small team of moderators to fully prevent illegal actions,but as a fellow player,I suggest we do our part to make the community clean and peaceful,We could report casino worlds and players that does illegal stuffs,we can't rely on the moderators to do everything,it's too much pressure on their part.
      In-Game Name: Xemester
      E X P E R I E N C E

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MAXXL View Post
        From what I've seen to begin with is that the number of 'bots' in Growtopia is indeed in the thousands. (More so caused by SPAMMERS and not farmers.) And that there are tons more problems to deal with like Casinos. (These have been in the rules for years but i can see atleast 5-10 sbs related to this an HOUR. Which can mean that either mods are busy hanging out with 'famous' people (no hate btw they can do whatever they want) and not more so looking into the situation. For those who say that they see reports and stuff why don't they just look in to the SBs for a change. Since most stuff happens there for Example : Sell WLs for real money, Phishing Websites, Vend Text Scammers and so much more.

        And why start banning now? Why all of a sudden do you think saying that this is the right moment do deal with this situation and not finish the other more important parts of the problem that ARE causing an economical break down like those Price droppers since if your reason to do this is because they have a bad impact to the community don't you think that the problem itself lies with the unstable economical system that growtopia depends on?

        So in my conclusion is that there are morr severe problems to deal with than just what u refer to autofarming. Since knowing a couple of my friends have used this way in the pass i can conclude that it is not harming the community in a big scale. Unlike Spammers and price manipulators that cause trade worlds to be 'silent' by the owners and just makes things harder for people to sell due to inconvenience. The huge problems are those who do a huge impact to the society sure people can say that some have up to 5 bots and farm millions of gems a day but the thing is not all autofarmers are that 'wealthy' to begin with and it would just be an unfair advantage for them. Eventhough it is in the rules i can still find thousands of other people breaking it other than doing client side manipulation and that for me is unfair. I know that mods are trying their best to help reduce the problems but try looking it from a non moderated side. Some people just wanna be as rich as 'rich people' that already have an upper hand with EVERYTHING so saying that a couple 'autofarmers' can ruin the game is not merely true. It would be better if you look in to these thing before considering a final action. Growtopia is evolving and so are the players.
        The Ubisoft Team are still working to overcome this spammer issue , as you can see they are really aware bout this kind of activities by banning those spam bot . You should know that , those spammers will come back and you can help them by reporting those account so they can take an action towards them. Same goes to the casinos and phising website sbs as well.

        Regarding autofarmers , I totally not agree with your opinion saying that autofarmers are not going to harm community in a big scale. You didn't take a look at another side of it , I saw lot's of bc from players saying that they got scam from buying this drop gems in world. Autofarming also requires third party apps such as autoclicker which is not ALLOWED in game. How come you enjoy the game without using any effort ?

        This game should be enjoyed by having friends and communicate with players. Not just focusing on how to gain wls and stay in world 5-6 hours autofarming . Do you think this kind of activity fair ? especially for the newbies .
        Last edited by anons; 03-30-2019, 04:35 AM.
        sigpic
        #MALAYSIABOLEH

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by anons View Post
          The Ubisoft Team are still working to overcome this spammer issue , as you can see they are really aware bout this kind of activities by banning those spam bot . You should know that , those spammers will come back and you can help them by reporting those account so they can take an action towards them. Same goes to the casinos and phising website sbs as well.

          Regarding autofarmers , I totally not agree with your opinion that autofarmers are not going to harm community in a big scale. You didn't take a look at another side of it , I saw lot's of bc from players saying that they got scam from buying this drop gems in world. Autofarming also requires third party apps such as autoclicker which is not ALLOWED in game. How come you enjoy the game without using any effort ?

          This game should be enjoyed by having friends and communicate with players. Not just focusing on how to gain wls and stay in world 5-6 hours autofarming . Do you think this kind of activity fair ? especially for the newbies .
          yes handsome
          Suggestions:

          Maximum Purchase personal setting

          Suggestion box with many items

          Comment


          • #6
            tbh id rather have the spambots and just ignore them rather than my chat being flooded with bans, you know...
            IGN: Kaluub
            I'm pretty bad at Growtopia.

            GrowMarket Moderator

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kaluub View Post
              tbh id rather have the spambots and just ignore them rather than my chat being flooded with bans, you know...
              How bout 100 Spambots? flooding you? You can't ignore that much,and btw there are thousands of spam bots in game,How would you expect to ignore all of them?
              In-Game Name: Xemester
              E X P E R I E N C E

              Comment


              • #8
                So crashing a certain market isn’t considered severe? Have you even thought about the cons of autofarming? Just because the damage isn’t visible, doesn’t mean it’s not there.
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                X