Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Can We Email Support For Thingamabobs now?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Can We Email Support For Thingamabobs now?

It has been more than enough time. If we can email them directly, it would decrease their time too (on checking unnecessary logs and stuff) so...answer me Neko (or byte or Nostos or Mithos)

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
    There's this thing called life.
    Originally posted by Cahtster
    my tum tum hurts.

Floating legit thingamabobs or reporting dupes?

Comment

They are still locked? D
      IGN: Imunity

Comment

Originally posted by ByteCode View Post
        Floating legit thingamabobs or reporting dupes?
        To request our legit thingamabobs back

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
        There's this thing called life.
        Originally posted by Cahtster
        my tum tum hurts.

Comment

My thingamabob is still not tradeable, does it mean mine is legit if it is not gone? I Got it from surgery on february, 6th. So, has it been replaced with a working one yet?

Comment

I have sent an email to support.

Its frustrating that they said 1-2 weeks and you can send support and I have sent an email to support a week ago with no response at all.

I'm here to entertain your day!
            Hopefully...

Comment

Hello guys,

For everything that is sacred, please, do not email us about Thingamabobs, we won't be able to advance anything further than what was already communicated in the forum thread I've created (under Announcements).

Not only it is not worth your time to send a ticket regarding it, as you would be increasing the Support Ticket queue needlessly as well.

Only send support tickets about issues you are having or about things that you are not notified or aware that we are already aware and working on it.

Thank you

Cheers,

Comment

What? Bobs not yet released
                I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Comment

Umm, am I the only one having this slight feeling, that the last resort option is not going to work? Like, the mabobs gotten before the 17-18th are not trackable? I suspect their system is flawed and they cannot get it working, or even know when the mabobs were acquired? And they're trying to cover it up?

Comment

It wouldn't even matter if they made all the thingamabobs tradeable (including dupes) , tbobs will drop so much anyway...
                    Ign: Kelmii
                    My world: Kelmii

Parkourist

Big Goals:
                    LVL 5 ancestral Seed Of Life: ✔

LVL 5 ancestral tesseract of dimensions: ✔

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmii View Post
                      It wouldn't even matter if they made all the thingamabobs tradeable (including dupes) , tbobs will drop so much anyway...
                      This time it has taken has already taken it's toll on the price of mabobs. Even If they remove a few more dupes, People would still panic, And the price would still drop.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                        Umm, am I the only one having this slight feeling, that the last resort option is not going to work? Like, the mabobs gotten before the 17-18th are not trackable? I suspect their system is flawed and they cannot get it working, or even know when the mabobs were acquired? And they're trying to cover it up?
                        Hello again,

HugeLock, we do have a plan, we just can't reveal more information regarding it yet, neither @ the Support or in the Forum.

Everyone will be notified when TBobs are released and what exactly happened on a new Announcement.

Until then, there's no need to keep trying to push something that is already with an agenda on it. Also, in order to avoid further speculation, I'm closing this thread.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                        X