Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Rant

like really what, Decent update
    and Gross out events is just cooking update, yes cooking!! cooking!!Cooking!!

what is the new feature that we promised?

is it just me or?
    Last edited by Supaman; 05-09-2019, 06:30 AM.

It's actually great not to have yet another new feature for this update.
    Growtopia Wiki admin. Check out some of my threads!
    List of Pets and Clothing Mods
    Converted RTTEX Files

Comment

Nothing is wrong with this update, every now and then its good to have a change, cooking hasnt been in many updates yet anyway
      “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
      — The Doctor
      “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
      ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Cooking and super Pineapple week v2 omg new feature omg pro update. pls donate.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPath- View Post
          Cooking and super Pineapple week v2 omg new feature omg pro update. pls donate.
          at least appreciate developers who have tried hard to make the event and don't just disfigure it, even tho we are the one that play this game we need to cheer them up so they will not not give up in improving the game and making new events.

Comment

Jesus... stop complaining. It was like that and always will be - some updates are interesting and game changing while some are just mediocre. Some will bring new features into the game and some will just improve current ones.
            IGN: Imunity

Comment

Is it me or I find ign cooking boring. Like I feel lazy to do it, I usually decline cooking Life goals.

IGN: Creano
              Level: 101
              YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
              Discord: iCreator#8781
              Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
              I SEE YOU

Comment

focusing on cooking (which is really not that expensive) isn't a bad idea. And it also lets more people try to cook, which is lit
                Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

And this is why I think we should skip monthly updates for a big update like PVE
                  My Instagram profile - @FuryTurtle

IGN: FuryTurtle

Message me for free harvester service

Comment

Originally posted by FuryTurtleGT View Post
                    And this is why I think we should skip monthly updates for a big update like PVE
                    Which will take more than a few month to code + test + create sprites.

Although everyone wants it, it's easier said than done. Skipping monthly updates will make the game boring. I wouldn't mind them not rushing the update and slowly code it , fix bugs so we have a better and enjoyable experience (Once it comes out)

But yeah, i'm also quite excited to see how PvE will go in Growtopia
                    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

gross out isn't even that bad plus why do everyone wants pve,I love growtopia for the way it is and I find pve unnecessary
                      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Working...
                      X