Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why new Moderators are chosen from not-known players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
    Better start paying attention in English class.
    None's enjoying your lame jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
      Allow me to explain the difference.

The "interns" we have now are indeed paid people working in our office alongside us, the Ubistaff. You could consider them Ubistaff too actually, but they are not permanent, they could be with us for 3 months or more. Most of them are students taking internship for school.

As for the GAME MODERATORS, these are the selected players in the game. They are carefully chosen veteran players who knows a lot about the game with clean records and background. They are also "volunteers" meaning they are not paid (but could be compensated in a different way). We have NOT accepted any new game moderators as of now since Muninn.

HOWEVER, something is coming up SOON, so just wait for our announcement about that.
      Looks like the @Mod Status is gonna be back again via sending in applications and etc. using third party websites???

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

To be honest it can be said that interns are superior to community moderators in quite a few ways. Since they are brought into the game for the internship the chance of them going rogue and scamming a bunch of stuff is basically non-existent. Also they can work more efficiently as they have a direct line of contact with the developers.
        I'm 18 years old, technically been around since mid-2014, though I only started playing seriously in 2016. Currently on a soft-quit after losing motivation to play.
        Discord: <SURF73>Ynfiniti#7373[/spoiler]

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
          Better start paying attention in English class.
          That's easy to say.
          Please clarify your reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Processor View Post
            Hello again. Today, I'll discuss about new Moderators in this thread: Why Ubisoft choosing new moderators from non-popular or non-experienced(I think) players?

I think they are new in Growtopia. I'm not against new players who became a Moderator. But just I wonder this. As I said in the title, why new Moderators are from not known players?

Also as far as I know, Ubisoft choosing new Moderators from forums, who are being good to all players. According to this, all known and good players in the forums needs to be a Moderator. This is my second question about new Moderators...
            What’s the logic behind promoting all of the “known and popular” players? They never promote someone based on if they are popular or not... There is a lot of other requirements and qualifications in order for you to become a mod.
            Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

Comment

HOWEVER, something is coming up SOON, so just wait for our announcement about that.
              Hmmm i am hyped for it

Comment

Originally posted by DeLixx View Post
                That's easy to say.
                Please clarify your reasoning.
                It’s not that hard to read either
                sigpic

Comment

The moment they said 'Something' is coming up, and you realises its FRIDAY! /OMG Looks like a huge update maybe PvE?

Hah! I gave you hope and just removed it muhahaha.
                  I also got my own hopes up D:
                  Originally posted by Kirito, Sao Abridged
                  Shoot for the stars! It'll make it more fun when I kick you back into the dirt.
                  I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

Guide to lazy profiting here

Comment

hi this is first time posting

Originally posted by LovedMonkey View Post
                    The moment they said 'Something' is coming up, and you realises its FRIDAY! /OMG Looks like a huge update maybe PvE?

Hah! I gave you hope and just removed it muhahaha.
                    I also got my own hopes up D:
                    idk if i did right now
                    Edit: i did right

Comment

Originally posted by nyffd0r View Post
                      idk if i did right now
                      Edit: i did right
                      Welcome to forums

Comment

Allow me to explain the difference.

The "interns" we have now are indeed paid people working in our office alongside us, the Ubistaff. You could consider them Ubistaff too actually, but they are not permanent, they could be with us for 3 months or more. Most of them are students taking internship for school.

As for the GAME MODERATORS, these are the selected players in the game. They are carefully chosen veteran players who knows a lot about the game with clean records and background. They are also "volunteers" meaning they are not paid (but could be compensated in a different way). We have NOT accepted any new game moderators as of now since Muninn.

^^

and another answer: because why not lol
                        ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
                        Youtube:mylocationgt
                        Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X