X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Discussion] Player Appreciation Week 2019

Hello Growtopians!

Player Appreciation Week is fast approaching! So we want to start gathering player suggestions and feedback as early as now to make sure that this year's PAW is going to be a blast!

We'd like to hear more from everyone in the community! So if you already have an existing PAW Suggestion Thread made, share it with us here. Or if you have an idea that you think is worthy to be added to the upcoming PAW celebration (it can be an item, feature, bug/glitch that needs to be fixed, balancing insight, event that needs to be revamped or added, etc.) then let us know!

We are listening! So post away!

All selected suggestions will be added in our Community Suggestions Megathread.

~ NekoRei

Suggestion 1 - /pullall - self explanatory really

Suggestion 2 - KoTH - Players spawn at the bottom of the world and try to build their way up being limited to single jump and no consumables are allowed. However, they also have strong punch, long punch, and the goal is to stay at the top for 1 min without getting punched or knocked down. (As in, stay on the top horizontal row of blocks that are up in the clouds without going down even one tile) Limited to only two people being able to stand on the top at the same time. Occurs twice a day, 12 hour intervals. Payment to join is 1k gems and the rewards can be whatever. thought it'd be fun, sorta like an egg rescue like idea where players compete for prizes except this isn't event related

Suggestion 3 - Co op - allow someone to have temporary access to your lock/world as long as both you and them are in the world. Either of you leaving causes the person to lose that access

Suggestion 4 - Event Passes - lasts the duration of the event, and the challenges are based around the event and you gain more points as you do more things. Ex: Easter Pass, challenges: collect 50 magic eggs, dress up as a bunny rabbit, play egg rescue 10 times, etc

Suggestion 5 - Baby Block DGate - we all love the baby block and it would be sick if we had a baby block dgate
    Last edited by Ryanx99; 05-27-2019, 02:58 PM.
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man

Comment

Clothings

Leash

Settings

Adding more!
      I'm using paint.net
      Last edited by Arcyte; 05-31-2019, 09:29 AM.
      IGN : Arcyte
      Level : 81/125

sigpic

𝖆𝖈𝖊

Comment

GROWPASS

Game Guardian

Clash Blocks Pack

New GUI for Friend List

Hoodie Suggestion

New Upgrade System

Miner Update

Suggestion to stop trade/vend scam

/hmm command

Something for better game experience

Suggestion for Duplcating item

Double jump in the store

Bring back old token system
        Last edited by GrowPixel; 05-27-2019, 06:16 PM.
        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Lucky Dice
          -A neck item that grants 5% bonus points to every role quest

Buff Jack's set
          - Supplier's cape & Crafter's cape ( 5% Bonus points ) V.S. Jack' set ( 3% Bonus points )
          Last edited by NotSoOldJake; 05-28-2019, 09:11 AM.

Let me properly introduce myself,
          Hello, My name is NotSoOldJake!
          and I'm not even old...

*cough* 17 years old *cough*

IGN: jakefarming

Comment

Startopia revamp!
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...80#post4000280
            Updated thread with more ideas.
            Last edited by EzCookOven; 05-27-2019, 02:23 PM. Reason: More ideas added to the thread.
            Hello, I am EZCookOven
            Level: 125.
            Legendary Title, Dragon, Wings.
            Sponsored: EzCookOven’s Robotic Tentacles.

Comment

REEEEEEEEEEEserved

Comment

Add useful but not game breaking iotms
                Add provider harvester
                Last edited by Pente; 05-27-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

My QOL suggestion thread (10k++ views)
                  A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                  Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                  IGN: TK69
                  Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

GUI improvements

Changes to the general interface are highly needed, that is GUI improvements. I am unsure if it's something you've been avoiding but modifying the current, out-dated and old-fashioned looking GUI would be beneficial not only for present but also for the future players. The current friend's list, guild's GUI is just too messy and don't even get me started on player's info (I actually despise it). Making it more accessible, modern and easier to navigate would be amazing!

This has been suggested many times with proper designs and high approval. I've put some links below leading to suggestion threads where authors explain everything far better than me. Take a look and greatly consider it. You've been making great improvements so far, make em better and bigger!

Though whatever you're going to make for this year, make it worth it. Thanks.
                    Last edited by ToMoon; 05-29-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Update the prize pool of Surgery and Startopia

Surgery is lowkey bad as of now in order to do anything
                      The prize pool problem :
                      • Scrub set and candy stripper set are useless and unwanted as to no use
                      • Hospital door / window / curtain have no use except for surgery role quest which is mostly wall
                      • The thingamabob is only worthfull prize getting while its counter part magnify glass is utterly useless and has no use as of its rareness
                      Last edited by Aneeqz51; 05-30-2019, 08:57 AM.
                      IGN : Aneeqz51
                      Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Comment

Here's my suggestion:
                        DO NOT make a thread about redistributing the datamined worlds before the items come out, that ruins the fun.
                        IGN: SaintCandy

Comment

This thread
                          https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...AW-Suggestions
                          Last edited by GrowStone; 05-28-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

XP for chemsynth. It's been 2 years since it was released. For something that requires knowledge/practice to do and there's no XP rewarded at all, it's kinda ridiculous.

Also, it will be nice if there's an option to skip role quest. Some role quests are not very practical, it's frustrating to get stuck. I'm not sure about others but I'll be more than willing to pay for the next tier of gems required to do the following quest, rather than getting stuck.
                            Last edited by Solarex; 05-27-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

BUFF SC AND AMULET and NERF RAYMAN

These are my old PAW suggestion from like 2 years ago

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...light=alymilky

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...light=valkyrie
                              I WLL MISS M1TCH, BYE !!!!

Originally posted by M1tch
                              Bye, AlyMilk ;) Best of luck and thank you for your kind words :D

Comment

Working...
                              X