• Harvard’s calling they’re asking if you want a scholarship
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie
    Discord: rovvvie#4588

pfp by topazi

Comment

• Originally posted by RaySia View Post
      And your point is?
      Autofarmers might not come from the beginning, they might come after your "check"

Comment

• Even Ubisoft is having a hard time detecting whether a player is using a macro or not.
        IGN: WOOPZIE

Comment

• Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
          Actually its for bfg worlds, And they cant set their macro to collect gems because bfg rooms is too small for it.
          Space isn’t the problem. They can still add in the collecting gems action to their hack.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GrowStone View Post
            Autofarmers might not come from the beginning, they might come after your "check"
            That’s why we have to monitor our worlds...
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarodonyx View Post
              Even Ubisoft is having a hard time detecting whether a player is using a macro or not.
              That's because it's impossible to know.
              Imagine this scenario:
              The person is too lazy to click, so he uses an autoclicker, but stays on screen. How in the world would you know he's autofarming or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                That’s why we have to monitor our worlds...
                What are you exactly trying to say?

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                You don’t check on every players once every minute, you only check them once.
                You literally said we don't check each and every minute, hence some might join the world after the said "check"

Comment

• TL;DR - BFGs are a form of business, as you gain profit from your workers. You are responsible for who you give WL access to.

- Odric

Growtopia are a form of bussines, both player & dev gain profit from their worker. So, we all responsible for who play and keep the game to (its for free bfg, idc with private bfg, yep i agree bfg rule no 2)

If there was a problem, means player have doing something wrong, AND same as gt team, indeed they responsible too to keep the game from it

Improve system to caught the rule breaker are more smoothly, like you all can improve system for 1 hit hack when 2018-2019 instead of bombarding innoncent owner for his unintended mistake due cant monitor all time. Thats why we discussed alot of thread for
                  Signatured.

Comment

• Additional message from system, link in my signature
                    Signatured.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcArmy View Post
                      TL;DR - BFGs are a form of business, as you gain profit from your workers. You are responsible for who you give WL access to.

- Odric

Growtopia are a form of bussines, both player & dev gain profit from their worker. So, we all responsible for who play and keep the game to (its for free bfg, idc with private bfg, yep i agree bfg rule no 2)

If there was a problem, means player have doing something wrong, AND same as gt team, indeed they responsible too to keep the game from it

Improve system to caught the rule breaker are more smoothly, like you all can improve system for 1 hit hack when 2018-2019 instead of bombarding innoncent owner for his unintended mistake due cant monitor all time. Thats why we discussed alot of thread for
                      That's the thing, we don't give access to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                        That's the thing, we don't give access to them.
                        And thats why there are many same-meaning thread in this forum lol
                        Signatured.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrowStone View Post
                          What are you exactly trying to say?

You literally said we don't check each and every minute, hence some might join the world after the said "check"
                          Read properly. I said we don’t need to check on EACH player once every minute. We only need to check on them once. Which means that you only check each players once, not all at once. If a new player enters, check them once.
                          sigpic

Comment

• This won't solve the problem at all since it's easy avoidable/bypassible.
                            IGN: Imunity

Comment

• Originally posted by awesome178 View Post
                              Ok, I appreciate the fact that something is trying to be done to prevent people from autofarming blah blah blah. In fact, I actively ban autofarmers from my world whenever I'm there if I notice something is clearly up. But please explain how am I supposed to tell if someone's autofarming if they look like everyone else? I can't monitor a world if I don't know what to look for. I may as play the game with my eyes closed and a knife in my hand.

Please don't give me that copy-paste response, that doesn't answer the question. I understand everything that was said in that copy-paste response, it just seems like worlds are getting banned if owner's don't ban autofarmers, doesn't explain how I'm supposed to find them.
                              WELL I GOT IDEA IN THAT!
                              When I Open My Free Bfg I Always Check Them
                              EXPAMPLE : TALK/PULL THE PLAYER/DISABLE THE MAGPLANT.

FOR BFG WITH PAYMENTS!

TO avoid The Auto Farmers Put A Adventure Begin Set It 10mins - 1 hour depends
                              These Guides Might Help A Little Bit.

Comment

• So I have been reading all the thread about the BFG rules, I agree to the most suggestion. I want to give my opinion . As a new Growtopian, I earn profit from BFG, after reading all this thread, Something new pop up in my mind. I Highly request for a new mag plant system. My idea is to make an auto farmer scanners on the mag plant beside the "take remote" option it's only available for the owner of the mag plant maybe this will help the community.
                                I hope you guys like my suggestion
                                Best Regard
                                ZFroZT

Comment

Working...
                                X