No announcement yet.

[FEEDBACK] Blocktor's Orders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have always needed a good reward from infecting other players, and Vile Vial - Moldy Guts is just perfect!
    Surgery still looks unrewarding, though; probably not touching it anytime soon.
    Growtopia Wiki admin. Check out some of my threads!
    List of Pets and Clothing Mods
    Converted RTTEX Files

Comment

• Originally posted by anons View Post
      Love the update , going to explore more bout it . -Dr.Anons
      I love it too, I don't know why all are so scared, it's actually fun, one think I tho can't understand, how does the coding works, even if I'm holding vaccine in my hand, there is no much of a chance to get a prize/new item? or vaccine does not work on all new surgeries?
      Twitter/Instagram: @bellamie_gt
      YouTube channel: HOWTOWAW GT

Comment

• Side Notes:

A lot of the things you (the developers) are saying in this thread would have been great to know in an announcement.

Also, please stop making updates about RNG, it's getting really annoying. You could have done something like the Challenge of Fenrir but easier for Vile Vials, instead nope: RNG.

Enough with the RNG.
        GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
        Instagram: @sockia
        Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
          Side Notes:

A lot of the things you (the developers) are saying in this thread would have been great to know in an announcement.

Also, please stop making updates about RNG, it's getting really annoying. You could have done something like the Challenge of Fenrir but easier for Vile Vials, instead nope: RNG.

Enough with the RNG.
          RNG is what keep the item have value for player
          Especially item with good functional

Hello

Comment

• Originally posted by Floxy View Post
            I think the reason quite a lot of players were complaining about the maladies’ over-reliance on RNG is not because they want RNG out of the feature, but due to the fact that a rare item still needs to be accompanied with interesting common rewards, which is something this update lacks.
            Converted RTTEX Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Floxy View Post
              An example of what I would have rathered is: being rewarded a vile vial after catching, say 5, different types of perfect fish, or completing 5 different types of wolfworlds. Maybe larger values depending on the current probabilities (use the expected values), but you get what I mean? Not just all RNG.
              GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
              Instagram: @sockia
              Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                An example of what I would have rathered is: being rewarded a vile vial after catching, say 5, different types of perfect fish, or completing 5 different types of wolfworlds. Maybe larger values depending on the current probabilities (use the expected values), but you get what I mean? Not just all RNG.

tis is a good suggestion. It does give some purpose to going at an activity and not having totally dependent on RNG.
                Fireball116
                Owner of:
                BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
                WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
                BUYPOTIONS
                Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Comment

• Originally posted by Noodle905 View Post
                  Whoever decided to put the scalpel in the exact location where the ANESTHETIC used to be deserves to be yelled at lol, everyone here who was used to surgery has stabbed the patient when we went to put them to sleep.

Imagine our surprise when we start doing surgery as normal and 3 seconds in our patient is killed because we go to put them to sleep like we have thousands of times before and all of a sudden we accidentally stab them instead, its ridiculous. the rest of the new layout is perfectly fine and dandy, but replacing the scalpel and anesthetic locations was a terrible idea and we all hate it very much, a waste of our time and world locks if we chose to use legal briefs.

Don't believe me? Check literally every reply in this thread here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ols-in-surgery

even after doing 250 surgeries with the new update, I have done this four times through years of muscle memory being destroyed for seeming 0 reason, nobody paid attention to the tool order before this update, its not helpful at all considering the tools aren't used in that specific order in the first place most of the time.
                  Thats so true lol before i could do surgeries ALMOST blindfolded and the first ine got myself a big stabbed patient. But i got used to it but still dont know why they change something that never got changed its like changing dirt blocks to rock blocks.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                  Side Notes:

Enough with the RNG.
                  Sorry to say but ALL the expensive items are an issue of RNG. the most expensive item that doesnt requires rng is like magplant or raymans fist, or else everything above 15dls id say is made of RNG. Of course, hard working like breaking 1million blckscould be nice. The only update ive seen is the mentorship program but due to the lack of players being under level 4 is almost IMPOSSIBLE, an update of a more common way of getting things could be less rng but still be n few aspects and not only be grinders game as many is just lazy.
                  -----
                  ..Console..
                  Level : highest of all !
                  switch/xbox
                  (Comunity isnt toxic)
                  -----
                  Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
                  If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

• Overall, the update was somewhat weak (why don't Surgical Waste/Barf o' Block connect with one another in particular?); the role quest and crab bug fixes made it good though.
                    Converted RTTEX Files

Comment

• If yall devs really want to prevent accidental stabs from surgeons, then DISABLE THE SCALPEL BUTTON WHEN THE PATIENT IS NOT PUT INTO SLEEP, not by changing the orders of the tools.
                      Last edited by LWFSGAMING; 07-06-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• 10 chars rerere
                        Last edited by Wormly; 07-07-2019, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X