[DISCUSSION] Season Clash Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starkos View Post
    No plans for a legendary branch at this time, in part for exactly that reason. Also because we want this to be a more chill and fun event, not a mandated grind, y'know?
    Hmm. What about leechers' preventions for guilds? Once a month event's leaderboard messed up because of some leechers?
    IGN: Imunity

Comment

No plans for a legendary branch at this time, in part for exactly that reason. Also because we want this to be a more chill and fun event, not a mandated grind, y'know?
      100 mini games, 10 member from 10 different guild fight for top, higher guild contribition points for higher ranking uwu
      Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Creating all-new events is something we discussed, but for now, we'd like to keep it to our current pool. That said, with a much lower frequency of total events in a season, we can try to focus on more skill-based activities such as Surgery, Cooking, etc. - at least compared to Block Bashers

And as stated in the dev diary, there will be a consolation prize for players who fail to complete any of the parkour tracks in time.
        About the rewards, from the way the game's economy works, if there is one item that is significantly harder to get than the others, that one will be worth way more than the others and possibly be the only reward that would be worth getting to get anything out of the event.

I hope the rewards will be balanced so that that won't happen. I would myself suggest a different type of a world, since the players who get the finale key have already basically reached the final milestone and should have a quarantee of something good.

Here is my suggestion:
        A single parkour course with rewards in between, you're quaranteed the top prize upon entering the world and the other rewards will be just bonuses. Afterall, the players have already reached the final milestone and should be quaranteed something good.

- - - Updated - - -

Finale Keys are, as of this writing, tradeable. If you're not good at parkour, I'm certain you could find someone who is, and trade the key to them so they can attempt it. Considering that there will be a wide range of prizes in the parkour (some definitely better than others), this could be a very profitable/stable approach to Clashes, as you wouldn't have to risk getting a low-value prize.
        Ok, this certainly changes everything. Sounds great now.

However, if there will be no clash tokens and the other rewards will be similiar to what they've been before, the finale key being tradable could make just buying the key from others better than actually participating in the events. I hope there will either be clash tokens or you will seriously balance the other milestone rewards to match a certain percentage in value of the final prize. (That's not easy, I know)
        Last edited by Joni2; 06-16-2019, 08:11 AM.
        . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

guess i won’t be doing clashes then. quite a few people (everyone) like me do clashes only for the legendary branch prize.
          IGN: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

All epic quests completed, waiting for sponsor.
          Achievements completed: 152/167

Comment

Originally posted by BladeGamer View Post
            guess i won’t be doing clashes then. quite a few people (everyone) like me do clashes only for the legendary branch prize.
            Me and my whole guild can relate to this
            IGN: Imunity

Comment

well, ty for making this my worst nightmare. Just great. I do blarney 1. 1h and 2. i do in 1-2h so yeah and 4 takes 1-2h and rest of them, i cant go much further than white door. I just dropped out from this. All aren't good in parkours and now this whole thing is based on some parkours, just great!
              Who wants buy crappy guild with many potions and nice name? Take offers via pm ty!
              Level: 125
              Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
              My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
              Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
              Instagram: QueenChloeGT
              How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                well, ty for making this my worst nightmare. Just great. I do blarney 1. 1h and 2. i do in 1-2h so yeah and 4 takes 1-2h and rest of them, i cant go much further than white door. I just dropped out from this. All aren't good in parkours and now this whole thing is based on some parkours, just great!
                Who wants buy crappy guild with many potions and nice name? Take offers via pm ty!
                Starkos mentioned the finale key will probably be tradable. So don't worry too much.
                . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Can we have an implementation of "Reach the MRP set by Guild Leader" then can collect the prizes, so as to prevent leechers too, even though its just 3 days a month.
                  And I would like to find out more about the Finale Parkour thing. Is the timer a duration in which most people can accomplish all 3 paths or extra speed buffs are required? Because not all people, especially the above average in wealth cant do parkour too, as seen by some of the wolfworlds and blarney parkours

Comment

Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
                    Can we have an implementation of "Reach the MRP set by Guild Leader" then can collect the prizes, so as to prevent leechers too, even though its just 3 days a month.
                    And I would like to find out more about the Finale Parkour thing. Is the timer a duration in which most people can accomplish all 3 paths or extra speed buffs are required? Because not all people, especially the above average in wealth cant do parkour too, as seen by some of the wolfworlds and blarney parkours
                    i haven't ever even tested wolf, cause i just know that i have no chances there. So they just blocked me out from guild for real. How nice feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                    Starkos mentioned the finale key will probably be tradable. So don't worry too much.
                    yes i trd it to someone and get 0 prizes, sounds just super fun for me

Comment

first few wolfworlds are quite ok, from 5 or 6 onwards its just going there to waste ur whistle

Comment

There's 3 difficulties for a reason, if you want a prize go the easiest parkour, unless you suck at jumping and moving around
                        Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

People whine about getting something skill-based and events that are less stressful with a lot of break time. And once they get these changes, they complain about how they are bad in skill-based games and how time is now a trouble. Hmmm
                          IGN: IxHeroxI
                          Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

Comment

just hope it's gonna turn out good
                            I'm really looking forward to seeing these skill-base mechanisms
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	seth1.png
Views:	1
Size:	440.0 KB
ID:	6586136
                            sigpic

IGN:Supermarine

Comment

Dragon speaking...

Can we get this : a rest of guild block must be obtainable by buying at the store. So, builder could experience with this seasonal blocks.
                              Last edited by Electrolava9; 06-20-2019, 03:34 PM.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

Originally posted by SupForce View Post
                                People whine about getting something skill-based and events that are less stressful with a lot of break time. And once they get these changes, they complain about how they are bad in skill-based games and how time is now a trouble. Hmmm
                                Time limit is the main problem. And well, maybe parkours are easier at phone than at pc, but i just can't do it and with time limit i can just sell guild and quit whole thing. So yeah, it is just huge relief when i can finally say that no need be in guild anymore. As soon i get confirm that no untradeable prizes, i can sell guild and i'm finally free from this stress. So yeah, if no untradeable prizes, then i totally support this update cause i started hate whole guild thing in last season.

So devs, pls confirm, no untradeable prizes?

Comment

Working...
                                X