X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding farmable issues

According to Starkos:
    Originally posted by Starkos View Post
    Absolutely nothing has been changed in terms of seeds, farmables, and drop rates. Tell your friends!
    Although, there are MULTIPLE reports of farmables dropping alot less seeds; therefore, I feel this should be further discussed.
    I'd imagine if "nothing was changed" then players wouldn't have 4 seperate threads reporting a MASSIVE seed profit decrease.

If you have noted some anomalies with your seed profit, consider posting it here as I have trouble believing that every single of these reports made by players have been a case of poor luck.

Don't close the thread; if you know you didn't do anything to mess with the rates, then you shouldn't worry about players discussing it.
    If it turns out to be bad luck, players will just let each other know through this thread and the issue will die out.

Wall of reports I've found:
    Last edited by houzteR; 06-16-2019, 07:31 AM.

Originally posted by houzteR View Post
    According to Starkos:

Although, there are MULTIPLE reports of farmables dropping alot less seeds; therefore, I feel this should be further discussed.
    I'd imagine if "nothing was changed" then players wouldn't have 4 seperate threads reporting a MASSIVE seed profit decrease.

If you have noted some anomalies with your seed profit, consider posting it here as I have trouble believing that every single of these reports made by players have been a case of poor luck.

whenever i farm dirt i get 69 seed profit from 1337 trees

now i get -69 I LOSE from farming dirt gg

btw they probably did nerf farmables so noobs have no chance of becoming rich so they are forced to spend real $$ also because if they said the truth and said "farmables were indeed nerfed" people would hate on them super hard just like with the bfg thing

Comment

ye i own around 2600 chand seeds and now is like 2400 i also dk why
      FOLLOW MY INSTRAGRAM:FIXULATER_GT
      Discord:fixulater #4450

Comment

According to Starkos:

Don't close the thread; if you know you didn't do anything to mess with the rates, then you shouldn't worry about players discussing it.

Pretty sure its not poor luck issue. And if its REALLY A POOR LUCK ISSUE.. Forumer would start a thread about this long time ago.. And yet it just happen today.

Comment

No nerfs have been made to farmables. None. We even doublechecked the drop rates by running several thousand simulations. Everything is the same as it was. This is likely a combination of several people with bad luck comparing notes and one or two people trying to fan the panic in order to manipulate prices.

Don't be manipulated.

Comment

No nerfs have been made to farmables. None. We even doublechecked the drop rates by running several thousand simulations. Everything is the same as it was. This is likely a combination of several people with bad luck comparing notes and one or two people trying to fan the panic in order to manipulate prices.

Don't be manipulated.
            K lets see Im going to harvest my HTB again.. So yea if I get Bad Luck again or good luck..
            Going to farm this now. Currently have 587 seed to be harvest so YEA lets see shall we

Comment

Don't be manipulated.
              Well, I couldn't care less about manipulating the price; I don't play. Keep in mind this issue may NOT be directly related to drop rates.
              Again, I fail to believe that these players, who are also very different forumers, all teamed up to manipulate the price and create drama.
              This thread exists so players can gain clarity on the issue through comparing notes. If this INDEED happens to be bad luck, then players will just say it was bad luck and things will go back to normal.

Comment

Well, I couldn't care less about manipulating the price; I don't play. Keep in mind this issue may NOT be directly related to drop rates.
                Again, I fail to believe that these players, who are also very different forumers, all teamed up to manipulate the price and create drama.
                Other forumer including me are not even intend to do something like this.. We just speak the truth

Comment

Idk, everything seems normal to me.

Comment

I used to get 250+ profit seeds from 2.4k seeds. Fast forward, I'm now only getting 180-200 profit seeds, which means a decrease of around 20% which does not look like bad luck (as I've harvested multiple times, and at alll times, I was stuck at 180-200).
                    I really couldn't care less about manipulating prices as I don't play the game much. When I do, it's only to open my BFG.

Comment

How is it possible they didn't mess with the drop rates? I barely get 60seed profit from 2600 trees..

I have gotten 60 seeds from each farm a few days in a row, and I do 4farms a day.

If they did do it, they probably would keep it a secret so everyone would not be mad at thel for doing it.

Also, why would we try to "Manipulate prices". We are just having a discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                        How is it possible they didn't mess with the drop rates? I barely get 60seed profit from 2600 trees..

I have gotten 60 seeds from each farm a few days in a row, and I do 4farms a day.

If they did do it, they probably would keep it a secret so everyone would not be mad at thel for doing it.
                        Wow they even said us as person that manipulate others

Comment

Everything normal for me. I farm a farmable with 11 rarity and i still got about 20% seed profit. Yea i got 40 extra seed from 200 tree
                          IGN : Kihiro
                          Cheap Bountiful GT Looming Block 40/1 at VENDHU \(^_^)/

Goal :
                          -Have fun in game : 6/10

Comment

Originally posted by AntiScamV View Post
                            Everything normal for me. I farm a farmable with 11 rarity and i still got about 20% seed profit. Yea i got 40 extra seed from 200 tree
                            What if they tried to do it other certain farmable??

Comment

Originally posted by AntiScamV View Post
                              Yeah well if you're farming sugar canes which give more seeds than gems, then it's totally logical.

Comment

Working...
                              X