This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grossout

Is grossout still happening this month, and if yes, are somethings changed or no?
    Wouldnt mind see non updated grossout since atleast its something.
    Lord farquaad

Working on it due to the bad feedback of last month gross out week.

Also its too common

I meant they are working on it. Geez just a spark and yall being aggresive.
    Last edited by -LI0NE-; 06-20-2019, 09:31 PM.
    -----
    ..Console..
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    (Comunity isnt toxic)
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
    If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

Originally posted by -LI0NE- View Post

Also its too common.
      What are you? A minimod? We all know theyre working on it so thats why i asked is the normal coming. Also hows is it too common? 3 days a month that has occured once before on the 1st week of may isnt that common.
      Lord farquaad

Comment

Originally posted by Walvus View Post
        What are you? A minimod? We all know theyre working on it so thats why i asked is the normal coming. Also hows is it too common? 3 days a month that has occured once before on the 1st week of may isnt that common.
        How the **** is that minimodding? The dude just told him what he knows about the event. What the **** did you expect? Somebody is going to pull out a magic ball out of their ass and tell you the exact date the next gross out event will be?
        whocares

Comment

Originally posted by -LI0NE- View Post

Also its too common.
          Lol are you a undercover mod? This is not first post of like that. Stop being so cringe.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IMPARATUL View Post
            Lol are you a undercover mod? This is not first post of like that. Stop being so cringe.
            What? How is he being cringy? He said what he and most of us know, pretty much ****ing nothing. There have not been any announcements that i’ve found. The only thing they did was open up that gross out survey, meaning that something was probably not right with the event and not a lot of people enjoyed it.
            whocares

Comment

Originally posted by Traemfo View Post
              What? How is he being cringy? He said what he and most of us know, pretty much ****ing nothing. There have not been any announcements that i’ve found. The only thing they did was open up that gross out survey, meaning that something was probably not right with the event and not a lot of people enjoyed it.
              first: welcome to the forums! you're obviously new here, so let me tell yoi something with a bit of common sense. Its really easy to see when someone is being an idiotic minimod, please dont be the one to defend them.

any questions please email gt support

thanks,

Minimod_353
              IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Originally posted by NekoRei
              Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle905 View Post
                first: welcome to the forums! you're obviously new here, so let me tell yoi something with a bit of common sense. Its really easy to see when someone is being an idiotic minimod, please dont be the one to defend them.

any questions please email gt support

thanks,

Minimod_353
                Thank you for the heartwarming welcome.
                I’d love to hear how do you identify a “minimod”.
                Where’s the line between mini-modding and just trying to help based on the information you know?
                whocares

Comment

Don’t be that rude for your failures. You don’t know this guy and what he post. If you don’t read his post don’t bully. You’re new on forum so take a break and follow what people do here. As I saw your beginning, you don’t seem to be welcome in this community. Take care of your words. As I saw in this thread you earned a lot of hate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Don’t be that rude for your failures. You don’t know this guy and what he post. If you don’t read his post don’t bully. You’re new on forum so take a break and follow what people do here. As I saw your beginning, you don’t seem to be welcome in this community. Take care of your words. As I saw in this thread you earned a lot of hate.
                    Defending a random dude, because he was just saying what he and everyone else knew, whilst using a curse word = rude. ok.
                    So because he has been minimodding, he is not allowed to help anyone ever again, is that what you’re implying?

Just because everyone is calling him a minimod I should be a sheep and follow them? No.
                    I replied to OP’s and your response because i thought it was just super unnecessary to reply to LI0NES with a “stop minimodding”

And you’re calling me a bully? You told a guy he’s cringy and made fun of him by asking if he’s a undercover mod.

Maybe you can tell something about the gross out update? At least then you’ll have posted something of value.
                    whocares

Comment

Defending a random dude, because he was just saying what he and everyone else knew, whilst using a curse word = rude. ok.
                      So because he has been minimodding, he is not allowed to help anyone ever again, is that what you’re implying?

Just because everyone is calling him a minimod I should be a sheep and follow them? No.
                      I replied to OP’s and your response because i thought it was just super unnecessary to reply to LI0NES with a “stop minimodding”

And you’re calling me a bully? You told a guy he’s cringy and made fun of him by asking if he’s a undercover mod.

Maybe you can tell something about the gross out update? At least then you’ll have posted something of value.
                      You still don’t understand the situation. You don’t knoe him. He is pretending to be a Moderator and working at Ubisoft. I am not here to say something about update. I was reading articles as usually until I found 2 idiots which are disturbing me. You’ll can’t understand what I mean and I’ll end in here.
                      sigpic

Comment

You still don’t understand the situation. You don’t knoe him. He is pretending to be a Moderator and working at Ubisoft. I am not here to say something about update. I was reading articles as usually until I found 2 idiots which are disturbing me. You’ll can’t understand what I mean and I’ll end in here.
                        Ah, I was pretty sure he just didn’t put the “They’re”
                        Sorry for the “2 idiots” that disturbed you.
                        Have fun reading your articles.
                        whocares

Comment

They are tweaking the Gross out event 50% it would not happen this month 50% it would happen in the last week of this month, because tweaking takes a lot of days to finish

Comment

Hi op

the dveoloeprs are doing changes to the gross out event, how do I Know? Idk i'm just guessing need to sound smart you know
                            Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

We will be implementing some changes in the Grossout event for sure basing it on the community's feedback and from the survey result. We want to make this feature more fun for everyone. So for now sit back and wait for the new and improved Grossout! I hope with less super gross items too

Comment

Working...
                              X