Worlds most impossible surgery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds most impossible surgery?

Hi all, I just did surgery and gave 3 antibiotics w/o skillfail and he had antibiotics resistant. The problem is that his flu never got down. Dont make like deep tumor and tought skin cuz its really bad and not fair. Remove it cuz sadly, none like these and me, i rather wait 1hour than do this. Also make flus w/o antibiotics resistant cuz it sounds dumb. Here see what it looks like after giving 3 antibiotics and fever rising. I know its not the first time but this one was impossible even if i never failed during these 3 antibiotics given. It was a flu btw
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0DC980E7-CA6D-4345-96C1-BB9D881D3D2F.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	408.8 KB
ID:	6714206
    (I cant upload the picture but i will modify if i have it.)
    How is he even bleeding lol?
    -----
    ..Console..
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    (Comunity isnt toxic)
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
    If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Actually, if all your antibiotics will be without skill fail, then you win. First it remove Climbing rapidly mod, and only then remove temperature. At least it was like this before

Comment

Hi, usually for these kind of surg, you would have to use more than 3 antibiotics and the temperature will ultimately reduce. Hope this helps
      ~PurinKitty2

Learning.

Level 73
      Main worlds: TYXJ & 2CD8 & IDKU & BUYDATINGDANDY
      1500+ caduceus and counting

Feel free to chat with me!
      Correct me when I'm wrong on anything, we are always learning and people make mistakes!

Comment

Working...
      X