Royal Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Lock

Can the devs remove all the royals locks and give like 6 dls to the owners of the royal lock?

Noo. Why, first it's a IOTM so can't me remove even though you keep on whining.. Second it's an economy item.
    Originally posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by IGoProfit GT View Post
      Can the devs remove all the royals locks and give like 6 dls to the owners of the royal lock?

Lmao, do you really think they would remove an item from the game and give the players DLs for those? The idea is just retarded
      Yo, I'm Ronn and I like food.

Comment

From what i see, i never sew growtopia ever gave wls/dls/gems to growtopians for free. I see your new here and these things are not welcome until theres an exlanation.
        -----
        ..Console..
        Level : highest of all !
        switch/xbox
        (Comunity isnt toxic)
        -----
        Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
        If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

Originally posted by -LI0NE- View Post
          From what i see, i never sew growtopia ever gave wls/dls/gems to growtopians for free. I see your new here and these things are not welcome until theres an exlanation.
          Why for free? The owner of the Royal locks bought them so why not give them the wls back?

Comment

Why for free? The owner of the Royal locks bought them so why not give them the wls back?
            That's the most phosphorus idea yet. Why just eat it up bud. Because it's an item that is permanent, the only way it's gonna get remove. Copyright, Harmful Object.
            Originally posted by Yasuo
            *Hasagi*
            Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
            *Soryegadon*

Comment

I just think they need to remove the silence feature. It prevents players from communicating and is mainly used for scamming in vends so players cant warn others.
              IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
              Main World: EMBLAZON
              Level: 54

Comment

Why? It's a lock... it can be used for payments just like WLs and DLs and isn't harmful at all. Except for the peasant-silence stuff.
                Been playing for 3 years. Still broke.
                But I'm getting there.
                GrowID: TheEBBGaming

Comment

Working...
                X