This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Normelad View Post
    But basically you are using them. As i remember from your one video, you said something like: Hey donate here above amount of wls. I will read your name in the video. if you want to be famous for few second, donate me''' As i remember it was like this. Also even you are trying to get your surgery tools from your fans. You clearly use your fans, even if you dont say that...
    I asked my watchers for surgery tools, if someone can miss a few it is fully their decision to give it or not. Not forcing anyone.

For the ''You want to be famous for a few seconds'' stuff you just said. Send me the video where I say that because I am 100% sure I never said that. I always articulated it in a way of saying only donate if you want to help out the channel. I even always said that something like a bulletin sign or a friend add isn't something you can buy, so you shouldn't donate trying to achieve that.
    https://instagram.com/teryjaki/

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
      Yes, you are strictly true, we can't know about Youtubers perspective.

But, as you all told in your older videos or social media accounts you don't log on to have fun in the game or talk with other so don't make up insubstantial excuses about talking with others and having fun.

Most of the Youtubers, they don't play the game. They log on making videos, put ads on it and go offline. I'm perfectly fine if any
      Youtuber has no interest left in the game.

It's you subjective thought, and I have mine and my thought is that giving a verification tick can surely destroy the Growtopia Youtube Community in an unprecedented way by turning the content way to just to become a content creator and to get the name and tick.

There's a way to report players, that's why it was added. You can contact moderators about it, they'll investigate the issue and reply back to you.

If the name or tick implemented, the viability of the solution will questionable.
      Don't know if I've actually said that in older videos, but as you said ''OLDER''. I'm actually having fun in Growtopia atm, I like to play and just talk with normal people, do some trades, maybe some profiting. I want to enjoy my time playing this game and that's why I usually don't sign boards or anything like that, but that doesn't mean that I never do. If I'm feeling like doing it, I'll do it.

And yes, people could just report the player, but that's just a huge complicated system and won't stop more people getting scammed by new scammers. A tick won't ruin anything. And I want to hear back what you meant by having a different coloured name (on youtubers) is discrimination?
      Thinking about you.

Comment

Yes, you are strictly true, we can't know about Youtubers perspective.

But, as you all told in your older videos or social media accounts you don't log on to have fun in the game or talk with other so don't make up insubstantial excuses about talking with others and having fun.

Most of the Youtubers, they don't play the game. They log on making videos, put ads on it and go offline. I'm perfectly fine if any
        Youtuber has no interest left in the game.

It's you subjective thought, and I have mine and my thought is that giving a verification tick can surely destroy the Growtopia Youtube Community in an unprecedented way by turning the content way to just to become a content creator and to get the name and tick.

There's a way to report players, that's why it was added. You can contact moderators about it, they'll investigate the issue and reply back to you.

If the name or tick implemented, the viability of the solution will questionable.
        damn you clowned him gg.
        C++ Programmer, and reverse engineer

Comment

Originally posted by Robloxdddsf0 View Post
          damn you clowned him gg.
          Yo Z, we should play this card too. brb

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
          Don't know if I've actually said that in older videos, but as you said ''OLDER''. I'm actually having fun in Growtopia atm, I like to play and just talk with normal people, do some trades, maybe some profiting. I want to enjoy my time playing this game and that's why I usually don't sign boards or anything like that, but that doesn't mean that I never do. If I'm feeling like doing it, I'll do it.

And yes, people could just report the player, but that's just a huge complicated system and won't stop more people getting scammed by new scammers. A tick won't ruin anything. And I want to hear back what you meant by having a different coloured name (on youtubers) is discrimination?
          DAMNNN HOMIE, YOU DESTROYED HIM THERE. Got em'

Comment

damn you clowned him gg.
            HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

ur being sarcastic right?
            Thinking about you.

Comment

You know vend worlds that we can afford make like somewhere in the 50-100 WL range per day, right? That's not that much if you think about how many videos we produce.
              Youtubers can use their own proceeds to produce videos, although it was their and your choice to become a Youtuber.
              And they should've known that they had to use their proceeds in their way to produce videos.

Making videos doesn't mean that they can or should get the exclusive items of the players.
              I'd also like to ask you about your account with focused eyes, legend dragon, legendary bot accounts. Where did they go?

Did they all disappear, I'd like to recommend you not to come with the empty pretext which is I've given away the account to my friends.

No, not all of the produced videos are based on spending in-game currency, even if they are there are buying-exclusive item videos.
              Adhering to this, you or the Youtubers can re-sell the item and earn back the profits you've earned in the game.
              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

ur being sarcastic right?
                Why'd I be sarcastic?
                I'm unpredictable like all other humans you nerd.

Comment

Youtubers can use their own proceeds to produce videos, although it was their and your choice to become a Youtuber.
                  And they should've known that they had to use their proceeds in their way to produce videos.

Making videos doesn't mean that they can or should get the exclusive items of the players.
                  I'd also like to ask you about your account with focused eyes, legend dragon, legendary bot accounts. Where did they go?

Did they all disappear, I'd like to recommend you not to come with the empty pretext which is I've given away the account to my friends.

No, not all of the produced videos are based on spending in-game currency, even if they are there are buying-exclusive item videos.
                  Adhering to this, you or the Youtubers can re-sell the item and earn back the profits you've earned in the game.
                  Come on bro, I'm actually waiting for you to make a valid point. I don't want to look like an a**hole that just tries to invalidate everything you say. But choosing to become a YouTuber and with that accepting the costs of video production has nothing to do with the donation part. Like I said before, it just supports the channel and people are completely free to do so. It's not like we prioritize people that donate us over the regular folks that just watch our videos.

The way you are twisting our words right now makes it seem like we want every penny back we invest in videos. Dude, you don't even want to know how much money my setup, microphone, camera, studio lights and renting an office has costs me. It's not like I make a Patreon every time I invest money in my company and expect to get it back from my ''loyal watchers''.

Like I said, I'd love to agree with you but come on make some valid points...

Comment

Originally posted by Teryjakii View Post
                    Come on bro, I'm actually waiting for you to make a valid point. I don't want to look like an a**hole that just tries to invalidate everything you say. But choosing to become a YouTuber and with that accepting the costs of video production has nothing to do with the donation part. Like I said before, it just supports the channel and people are completely free to do so. It's not like we prioritize people that donate us over the regular folks that just watch our videos.

The way you are twisting our words right now makes it seem like we want every penny back we invest in videos. Dude, you don't even want to know how much money my setup, microphone, camera, studio lights and renting an office has costs me. It's not like I make a Patreon every time I invest money in my company and expect to get it back from my ''loyal watchers''.

Like I said, I'd love to agree with you but come on make some valid points...
                    All the support the channel needs is a like, and subscription taking any extra is just plain wrong in some cases, but if they were demonetized sure go ahead.

Comment

Don't know if I've actually said that in older videos, but as you said ''OLDER''. I'm actually having fun in Growtopia atm, I like to play and just talk with normal people, do some trades, maybe some profiting. I want to enjoy my time playing the game and that's why I usually don't signboards or anything like that, but that doesn't mean that I never do. If I'm feeling like doing it, I'll do it.

And yes, people could just report the player, but that's just a huge complicated system and won't stop more people getting scammed by new scammers. A tick won't ruin anything. And I want to hear back what you meant by having a different colored name on Youtubers is discrimination?
                      I am of the sentiment that Youtubers should interact and have fun with the community and that's a part of saying hello to them and taking photos with them.
                      You have left the game many times without announcements or just giving up consequently, this means that there's still a likelihood that you can leave the game.

I left my opinion on having a different colored name or a tick,

Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Also, this thread is missing its point. We are just arguing right now, that was not why ZStep made this thread. So if you'd like to talk anything out and tell me some legit criticism I'm down, but I don't have the time to keep on arguing with y'all.

Comment

you r a pewdiepie wannabe, but far less entertaining copy of him.

no hate, you just have to learn to suck up criticism, you are a content creator after all.. aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Teryjakii View Post
                            Also, this thread is missing its point. We are just arguing right now, that was not why ZStep made this thread. So if you'd like to talk anything out and tell me some legit criticism I'm down, but I don't have the time to keep on arguing with y'all.
                            >gives up cause we had a valid point, and you didn't want to admit that
                            > ok

Comment

>gives up cause we had a valid point, and you didn't want to admit that
                              > ok
                              it do be like that 😂

Comment

I recently had a conversation with Tery about the community hub, what I saw Nekorei posting about it & why it's all just a bad idea. I'll also give an alternative, good idea.

Involving current content creators in the community hub, they are mostly just your average Growtopia creators, who don't have a lot of actual personality, just flashing their DLS and much else.
                                Nothing much we can do about them now. They're there and I think removing them is out of the question. Giving them their own blocks wasn't the worst idea, but what they were supposed to do with them was a bad idea. Being forced to give them away only attracts fake fans who only care about the rare block, which they try to get by joining the giveaway. All the creators really gain is some extra views, which they don't even need, because they're all big creators anyway.

Now, I read some posts and Nekorei mentioned that she wants to put more smaller creators in the Community Hub. Support the smaller creators? Great. But you're not actually. Even if you add these smaller creators to the Community Hub and they get some new subscribers, those new subscribers are also fake fans who try to get that rare block. There might be a few new fans, but that doesn't really matter if the majority are just some people who don't care about you, just your personal item, which you have to give away.

Not 100% sure of everything I wrote about, so uhh don't bully me. Correct me about something if I'm wrong.

Now onto what they can do to fix this. Give the creators something they can keep for themselves, I'm sure this has been suggested before, but how about a different coloured name, a little verification badge next to their name? So their fans don't get scammed by fakes. I, myself have had trouble with this before. My fans have come to me tens of times complaining they got scammed by a fake ZStep. Not much I can do, maybe give them a few WLS, but that scammer still succeeded. I'm pretty sure every creator would be happy with something to seperate them from regular players, so people know you're the real one and their fans don't get scammed or anything.

And don't make creators in the Community hub give away stuff, that's just cruel to them.

Not here to try and get something for myself or anything, just think that it would be more fair towards creators.

(this could technically go to the Suggestions sub-forum, but the Community Hub is also an update )
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	6587945

Views:	1
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	6587946