This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teryjakii View Post
    Come on bro, I'm actually waiting for you to make a valid point. I don't want to look like an a**hole that just tries to invalidate everything you say. But choosing to become a YouTuber and with that accepting the costs of video production has nothing to do with the donation part. Like I said before, it just supports the channel and people are completely free to do so. It's not like we prioritize people that donate us over the regular folks that just watch our videos.

The way you are twisting our words right now makes it seem like we want every penny back we invest in videos. Dude, you don't even want to know how much money my setup, microphone, camera, studio lights and renting an office has cost me. It's not like I make a Patreon every time I invest money in my company and expect to get it back from my ''loyal watchers''.

As I said, I'd love to agree with you but come on make some valid points...
    As I've said before, It was your choice to become a Youtuber. I try to empathize and I do it. But spending money on your sumptuous setup is not an excuse to get donations.

You are absolutely true, we all have our own subjective way of thinking. Producing videos shouldn't cost players to donate their in-game currency to make Youtubers produce good content for them.

It's their job to produce videos, that's the logic. The audience shouldn't donate their in-game currency or exclusive items to make sure the continuity of videos. It's not ok to take player's in-game currency for the provide continuance in videos.

I'm completely ok with the ones who are willing to support the channel and donate with their own wishes but writing their names on the boards is a way of making them get forced in an emotional way.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Teryjakii View Post
    Yes, I would like it to get my items restored after getting hacked. So does everyone else who gets hacked. Once again, wasn't my decision to actually restore the items because I don't have those powers. How can you blame me for a decision I didn't make?
    You were wishing to get your items back and you emailed the support desk to ask if you could get them back, you wanted it and as I said, you got their attraction. You advertised the game, they paid their respects and restored them.

No, not everyone gets their items back, I am now completely sure that you don't know much about the restoring issue. You were the only one to get their items back.
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
      As I've said before, It was your choice to become a Youtuber. I try to empathize and I do it. But spending money on your sumptuous setup is not an excuse to get donations.

You are absolutely true, we all have our own subjective way of thinking. Producing videos shouldn't cost players to donate their in-game currency to make Youtubers produce good content for them.

It's their job to produce videos, that's the logic. The audience shouldn't donate their in-game currency or exclusive items to make sure the continuity of videos. It's not ok to take player's in-game currency for the provide continuance in videos.

I'm completely ok with the ones who are willing to support the channel and donate with their own wishes but writing their names on the boards is a way of making them get forced in an emotional way.

- - - Updated - - -

You were wishing to get your items back and you emailed the support desk to ask if you could get them back, you wanted it and as I said, you got their attraction. You advertised the game, they paid their respects and restored them.

No, not everyone gets their items back, I am now completely sure that you don't know much about the restoring issue. You were the only one to get their items back.
      Wuts ur ign b
      C++ Programmer, and reverse engineer

Comment

Originally posted by Robloxdddsf0 View Post
        Clowned!
        Ah, I still got no answer from ZStep. For the second time, I'd like to ask him what did he do with his in-game currency, exclusive items and mostly his different accounts, which had token items, legendary dragon, legend bot, focused eyes.

I'd recommend him not to come to me with the made-up empty delusive excuse that he gave them away to his or her friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Robloxdddsf0 View Post
        What's your IGN?
        I'll private message you.
        Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Please me want be content creator. Me give Wls to every sub no joke no scam.

All jokes aside, at this point might as well do WL giveaways for subs and make crappy content like most do. I just feel like my content isn't recongnized.

IGN: Creano
          Level: 101
          YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
          Discord: iCreator#8781
          Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
          I SEE YOU

Comment

just a quick reply to all the messages above....

*insert bruh moment sound effect here*
            Thinking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
              just a quick reply to all the messages above....

*insert bruh moment sound effect here*
              🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

What you look like^
              Sup
              IGN: Rovie
              Discord: rovvvie#4588

Comment

Just an fyi... We added some updates and tweaked the program for the upcoming batch. The program will get more improvements along the way for sure and I am listening to everyone's feedback.

For now, check out the updates here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-Creators-FAQ

Also, in case y'all forgot what the Community Hub is really for:

The Community Hub is a place where we’ll highlight the very best content made by our players! This is for those who create – and enjoy! – high-quality content of all kinds, whether it’s a cool story world, tricky parkour challenge, YouTube video, or even an Instagram post.

Comment

Working...
                X