This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lwiz disappeared???

The time is at June 28th around GT time 1.00-1.30. My wizard at ASSAILWIZ got scammed by an unknown method which I've NEVER EVAR seen before in over 3k hours of gaming time on Growtopia. It was a type of hack through portals but still, I've tested the security with 3 hackers found in SEEDDIARY before making the wizard, and it's impossible to get pass it. The portals I've setup is different than other Wiz seller's portal test. It is way more secured and deeper. (I won't tell the structure but the buyers would know how complicated it is). I need an answer @developers. I didn't get scammed by trusting anyone's proof or trusting any friends. I got scammed by a professional hacker which me or my friend never seen in our life before. It was less than 20 seconds, so it's impossible to complete the quest from step 1-20 under such tense time and supervision of admins and owner.

Note: 5 people has been scammed Wiz in a month for now. One of them suspect the scammer to be as the same as the one who scammed him, that's why I'm not directly giving up now, that's also why I posted this thread to get a moderator's attention.

Best regards,
    Assail
    IGN - Assail
    Level - Unknown
    Role In GT - Investor and Marketer
    Played since February 2013.

Check out my new project to sponsor WOTD creators!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...to-build-WOTDs

Originally posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    The time is at June 28th around GT time 1.00-1.30. My wizard at ASSAILWIZ got scammed by an unknown method which I've NEVER EVAR seen before in over 3k hours of gaming time on Growtopia. It was a type of hack through portals but still, I've tested the security with 3 hackers found in SEEDDIARY before making the wizard, and it's impossible to get pass it. The portals I've setup is different than other Wiz seller's portal test. It is way more secured and deeper. (I won't tell the structure but the buyers would know how complicated it is). I need an answer @developers. I didn't get scammed by trusting anyone's proof or trusting any friends. I got scammed by a professional hacker which me or my friend never seen in our life before. It was less than 20 seconds, so it's impossible to complete the quest from step 1-20 under such tense time and supervision of admins and owner.

Note: 5 people has been scammed Wiz in a month for now. One of them suspect the scammer to be as the same as the one who scammed him, that's why I'm not directly giving up now, that's also why I posted this thread to get a moderator's attention.

Best regards,
    Assail
    You say hackers tested it and then you are amazed that hacker scammed it... Maybe those hackers lied to you and you just got scammed.

Do you understand that selling steps is actually most stupid move what you can do. Need ask, why you need wls so desperately that you actually are ready to risk more wls in process? You can't get wiz back, cause you made this decision, you chose to do this and take risk, when you actually knew that risk is high. Do not ever trust on hackers. They come help you and they make you to believe that they are helpers for just you, but for real, they just make sure that they can scam you. You gave best opportunity to them. Do not think that you were smart and had bulletproof safe system. You did not have as we see. You made big mistake and now you pay the price, sadly. Hope others will learn from your story so these scams can finally end.

Do not sell steps!!!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
      You say hackers tested it and then you are amazed that hacker scammed it... Maybe those hackers lied to you and you just got scammed.

Do you understand that selling steps is actually most stupid move what you can do. Need ask, why you need wls so desperately that you actually are ready to risk more wls in process? You can't get wiz back, cause you made this decision, you chose to do this and take risk, when you actually knew that risk is high. Do not ever trust on hackers. They come help you and they make you to believe that they are helpers for just you, but for real, they just make sure that they can scam you. You gave best opportunity to them. Do not think that you were smart and had bulletproof safe system. You did not have as we see. You made big mistake and now you pay the price, sadly. Hope others will learn from your story so these scams can finally end.

Do not sell steps!!!
      No. The hackers which I've found are random and they tested it out together, after that, I even asked a friend of mine in 2015 (also hacker) to test it, he was one of my supplier back then. Yes, I do admit being scammed is my fault but I won't at this situation. The other sellers got scammed by trusting, fake images and other stuff, which is their own responsibility. If I got scammed by selling steps and not start (yes, the hacker bought start, which you only get to choose the quest) I wouldn't waste my time to post this. I got scammed by a hacker which hacked the system and met the impossible to hack through those 36 portals which is linked to 3 world's. It is the GAME FAILURE which caused my loss, and not myself. Please check this case up, we have already 5 victims in a month, currently one saying that they got scammed due to similar situation.
      IGN - Assail
      Level - Unknown

Comment

No. The hackers which I've found are random and they tested it out together, after that, I even asked a friend of mine in 2015 (also hacker) to test it, he was one of my supplier back then. Yes, I do admit being scammed is my fault but I won't at this situation. The other sellers got scammed by trusting, fake images and other stuff, which is their own responsibility. If I got scammed by selling steps and not start (yes, the hacker bought start, which you only get to choose the quest) I wouldn't waste my time to post this. I got scammed by a hacker which hacked the system and met the impossible to hack through those 36 portals which is linked to 3 world's. It is the GAME FAILURE which caused my loss, and not myself. Please check this case up, we have already 5 victims in a month, currently one saying that they got scammed due to similar situation.
        Everyone says do not sell steps, and you still did. Why? You took stupid risk and sadly now you pay from that. Worth it? I think no. I wouldn't never ever sell steps, no way that i would take so stupid risk to earn few extra wls, while i know that risk lose my over 100dl wizard is high. So why on earth you thought that you are smarter than hackers with all their tricks? If you would just ask from me, should i sell steps if i do this and this, i would tell not to do it. So yes, this is sadly your mistake and you now pay the price. In many scams i feel deep empathy, but with l wiz and step selling, i know that seller isn't thinking clearly, cause he/she wants just wls and then he/she takes unnecessary risk and get scammed. We others knew before, that you will get scammed and we can't just understand why you thought that you wont get scammed.

Maybe next time when you get wiz you decide not to sell steps...

Comment

there is a hack where u keep getting "too far away" message to prevent entering the portal, tho its possible with shitty internet too

Comment

Originally posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
            there is a hack where u keep getting "too far away" message to prevent entering the portal, tho its possible with shitty internet too
            Okay, I'll reveal some of the portal trick so other formers won't say "oh yes, OP is dumb". The last portal in the main world is linked to another world while the others are linked to legendarymountain. If the buyer has started a quest, he/she would directly go into the legendarymountain portal, but if he doesn't, he passes the first level. The portal that is linked to another world would determine if he/she uses hack or not. If the hack is enabled, he/she couldn't go in the portal, informing that the buyer is trying to scam me. If the buyer goes in the portal linked to another world, there's more steps and levels which the buyer has to pass, so it's literally impossible to pass through it. If a moderator wants to know what other procedures are in the other two worlds, do PM me to reply you. I won't reveal the levels in the other two worlds, but you could always PM me to know if you are selling steps too (Don't really recommend now since we are still suspecting that the scammers is the same person).
            IGN - Assail
            Level - Unknown

Comment

About time Ubisoft stoped the whole selling l quests anyway it’s pointless.

To the problem you sure your id in the last portal to the wiz was good enough not to guess?
              Maybe someone just guessed and boom completed quests.
              IGN - Jud
              Main world - HELLO
              Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

Goal -
              Title - 100%/100%
              New goals.
              1) complete all classics.
              2) complete all epics.

Comment

Originally posted by Judavid View Post
                About time Ubisoft stoped the whole selling l quests anyway it’s pointless.

To the problem you sure your id in the last portal to the wiz was good enough not to guess?
                Maybe someone just guessed and boom completed quests.
                I've played Growtopia for 6 years and over 3,000 hours, Yes, I'm pretty sure that the ID is very hard to guess. If the hacker could try letter by letter, they would've used few months to guess it out.
                IGN - Assail
                Level - Unknown

Comment

Well you took the risk so there's pretty much nothing anyone can do. You always gotta be careful when it comes to such things.
                  Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
                  LEVEL: 73
                  WORLD: PUNCHASGT
                  YT: Puchy
                  Instagram: puchy_gg
                  Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Okay, I'll reveal some of the portal trick so other formers won't say "oh yes, OP is dumb". The last portal in the main world is linked to another world while the others are linked to legendarymountain. If the buyer has started a quest, he/she would directly go into the legendarymountain portal, but if he doesn't, he passes the first level. The portal that is linked to another world would determine if he/she uses hack or not. If the hack is enabled, he/she couldn't go in the portal, informing that the buyer is trying to scam me. If the buyer goes in the portal linked to another world, there's more steps and levels which the buyer has to pass, so it's literally impossible to pass through it. If a moderator wants to know what other procedures are in the other two worlds, do PM me to reply you. I won't reveal the levels in the other two worlds, but you could always PM me to know if you are selling steps too (Don't really recommend now since we are still suspecting that the scammers is the same person).
                    The scammer could have bought a step from you before to figure how your system works. If you wanted to be almost 100% secure, you should change the order of the doors for each buyer, either by changing the IDs manually or with a gauntlet of elements.
                    . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

I've played Growtopia for 6 years and over 3,000 hours, Yes, I'm pretty sure that the ID is very hard to guess. If the hacker could try letter by letter, they would've used few months to guess it out.
                      How about all talk about door id hacks? Don't know are they real or not but somehow my friend once lost 10k htb blocks what were dropped in storage and no admins+not losing anything else like mags, so he didn't get hacked. But, idk did he have strong id or not

You should share whole thing in tube and show, how even best possible safety method failed. Warn others so they all just stop selling steps. You have power to show that there is no safe way to sell steps so share it. Do not teach sellers that yeah this is good safety thing, cause it is not, teach all avoid another scam.

Comment

That’s a ton of combinations A to Z and 0-9 only using a password 5 characters is 1365 and a hard id would be more then 5 so a ton more.
                        I know there are programs that enter and enter.
                        Maybe they should block ids if wrong after 3 tries and warn the owners of the fact someone has attacked the door id. Although I don’t know how hard that would be to code to the game.
                        IGN - Jud
                        Main world - HELLO
                        Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

Goal -
                        Title - 100%/100%
                        New goals.
                        1) complete all classics.
                        2) complete all epics.

Comment

So, firstly any idiot with a trainer can find your id of doors/portal. Selling l steps is the biggest mistake of anyone. Those who scam wizards shouldn’t be banned if they don’t get caught. Is seller fault only. Seller was selling step 1/30 for example and someone bought. I got scammed wiz too and I can’t complete my l drag. I’m still at 18/20 800 of 1.000 rocket thrusters. I will buy a l wiz again soon but I will never sell steps again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                            How about all talk about door id hacks? Don't know are they real or not but somehow my friend once lost 10k htb blocks what were dropped in storage and no admins+not losing anything else like mags, so he didn't get hacked. But, idk did he have strong id or not

You should share whole thing in tube and show, how even best possible safety method failed. Warn others so they all just stop selling steps. You have power to show that there is no safe way to sell steps so share it. Do not teach sellers that yeah this is good safety thing, cause it is not, teach all avoid another scam.
                            Yes, Growtopia should now actually consider return items which is scammed by hacks or other stuff which isn't under the victim's obligation. In case of people faking being scammed by hack, IP address and other important information pre-gathered by the developers could determine the situation. To answer the second question, people won't stop because of their greediness. To be honest, several friends and formers told me to stop this way before I start, but I still continued. I wouldn't post this thread if I'm scammed by photo shop or friendship, but the fact is that I got scammed by the GAME'S FAILURE. My loss is innocent and isn't reasonable. As far as I know, moderators has returned loss from AAP hack, so why not return for the people who ALSO lost from hack and has double/triple prevention from hackers? AAP isn't perfect as expected, same as portals, and if things can be fixed fairly, I would really appreciate moderators to take a deep look in this case to prevent future loss of players. That's all o can think of under such depressed feelings. Thank you moderators.
                            IGN - Assail
                            Level - Unknown

Comment

Yes, Growtopia should now actually consider return items which is scammed by hacks or other stuff which isn't under the victim's obligation. In case of people faking being scammed by hack, IP address and other important information pre-gathered by the developers could determine the situation. To answer the second question, people won't stop because of their greediness. To be honest, several friends and formers told me to stop this way before I start, but I still continued. I wouldn't post this thread if I'm scammed by photo shop or friendship, but the fact is that I got scammed by the GAME'S FAILURE. My loss is innocent and isn't reasonable. As far as I know, moderators has returned loss from AAP hack, so why not return for the people who ALSO lost from hack and has double/triple prevention from hackers? AAP isn't perfect as expected, same as portals, and if things can be fixed fairly, I would really appreciate moderators to take a deep look in this case to prevent future loss of players. That's all o can think of under such depressed feelings. Thank you moderators.
                              So you knew that there is door id hack? and still you decided sell steps? Think, guy, think. That was one of the dumbest moves what you can do in this game, just to earn wls. People who are so greedy that they actually risk 100dls to earn 20wl per risk take, are adrenaline addicts or dubs or idk what. You must know risks and still you were so arrogant that you thought you could be better than one of most known hack (door id hack). what can i say, big fp. CalvinSan lost his davinci wings, cause of glitch, did he get wings back? No. He decided to drop wings, just like you decided take this risk and you both got scammed by your own confidence and arrogance. You thought you are smarter than others and you failed. And now you both pay the price of it.

My tips are, do not sell steps EVER and do not drop items if any others in world than just you ( this only if you are in your own world) If you are in someone else's world, do not drop items ever! not even when you alone, cause someone could come and you could get dc before you take item back. So risk is always there. Most of players think, it is only speed question, but they forget that what if you drop and then dc right after it? Item is gone when this happens. So never ever drop items in others world or even in own, if you aren't alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X