X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ByteCode
    replied
    Please check the announcement posted by NekoRei: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...iz-Quest-Steps

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    Regarding the players who are selling their Legendary Wizard quest steps. The system is not intended to be used like that and we strongly recommend players not to sell or purchase these quest steps.

Even if we cannot stop you from doing so, heed our warning in selling/buying the Legendary Wizard quest steps. If someone lied to you about their Legendary Wizards and is actually already more advanced than what they pretend to be (as in, they are in the final steps of their quest) and ends up using your LWiz to get their last step done, we will not be able to help you out.

Leave a comment:

• JimIzPro
    replied
    Originally posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    there is a hack where u keep getting "too far away" message to prevent entering the portal, tho its possible with shitty internet too
    ez respawn and when u respawn immediately go through the portal

Leave a comment:

• QueenChloe
    replied
    I think it has said in everywhere since probably day one with wiz that selling steps is risk. In what point, players become so greedy that they were ready to lose wiz, just to earn few extra dls? System did not sell those steps, or did it? System did not lock wiz with builders lock or did it? You have 0 real reasons to put wiz in builder lock and sell steps. You could just use that wiz by yourself, if you wanted be safe. But you didn't want be safe. You can't blame system for real. Or how exactly they forced you to sell steps rather than just use wiz by your self like that wiz is meant to be used? Try understand that this is same case as CalvinSans wings. If you get wiz then i need ask them give calvins davs back too. He dropped wings in his own world, in locked area and no one had acc or doors was not open and still scammer took wings. So why your case is more important than his? Why you deserve wiz back but he does not? I want really know why you feel that you are more better person than him. Game needs to stay as fair as possible to everyone. If you would use wiz right way, you would have it still, but you decided use it for totally wrong purposes. Wiz was not made for this use i think. Say if i'm wrong. I wasn't playing this game when wiz was first made. If Seth and Hamumu said, make wiz, sell steps and make l quests then i did mistake, when assumed use of the wizards been only for owners. So tell me, if i'm wrong. If i'm not then explain why Calvin didn't get his davs back.

Nekoreis words about wiz issue:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Steps-Warning

Leave a comment:

• Corrects
    replied
    Imo it's a risk selling steps, everyone knows that

Let's blame the system now!

Leave a comment:

• RoyalTeddy GT
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    All is at fault

Firstly, the one owning the legendary wizard have the tendency to be greedy and sell steps. Which increases their chances of getting scammed by a hacker. That is their fault of being extremely risky.

Secondly, the one who scammed the l wizard. Since these people are great hackers (if so good that they should be hired under the government [seriously, the government needs hackers to do stuff] and not go hacking some game), they find loopholes or smth in the system and then abuse it. So they managed to find a way to hack the portals or smth. Well they abuse that and scam ppl l wizard. That is their fault of being greedy but is it gt too easy to hack or are these hackers too good that they should be doing professional hacking?

Thirdly, it's the game fault. I understand that no system is hack proof but if a problem/looophole is still in the system remain undected for months/years, it's their fault not checking and recheck in their security system and the game codes to see if there are any mistakes or problems. If games doesn't update their game security and data, people with their increased skills and abilities in hacking will take advantage of this which will cause more problems. Like the dupe glitches of diamond horns in 2016-2016 and the dupe glitches of very expensive items in 2018-2019. These 2 glitches may not be due to hacking but it's a similar case of each other where items were duplicated. This shows that the problems may still be there even though there are new updates to the game. The new update may not even address/solve the problem at all. Idk whether it's a different glitch or not but it kind of prove that the system is weak. Ubisoft should hire hackers to hack into their game and see what they can improve to lessen or prevent the amount of hackering issue that occur in griwtopia.

- - - Updated - - -

overall to decrease such incidents related to hacking or somewhat related, ubisoft should hire hackers like the government, to test their systems and made changes to improve it.
    True. Innocent players shouldn't be responsible for the game's bad systems which are easily hacked. We are not obligated to feel the pain with the systems itself.

Leave a comment:

• -LI0NE-
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalTeddy GT View Post
    No. The hackers which I've found are random and they tested it out together, after that, I even asked a friend of mine in 2015 (also hacker) to test it, he was one of my supplier back then. Yes, I do admit being scammed is my fault but I won't at this situation. The other sellers got scammed by trusting, fake images and other stuff, which is their own responsibility. If I got scammed by selling steps and not start (yes, the hacker bought start, which you only get to choose the quest) I wouldn't waste my time to post this. I got scammed by a hacker which hacked the system and met the impossible to hack through those 36 portals which is linked to 3 world's. It is the GAME FAILURE which caused my loss, and not myself. Please check this case up, we have already 5 victims in a month, currently one saying that they got scammed due to similar situation.
    Simply bruteforcing the id when you finished the parkour. They cage the dragon and continue for profiting.

keep in mind : SYSTHEM = ABUSE

Leave a comment:

• Growchitect
    replied
    Sorry, i don't understand.

Can someone explain please???

Leave a comment:

• Lucky Jothealpha
    replied
    All is at fault

Firstly, the one owning the legendary wizard have the tendency to be greedy and sell steps. Which increases their chances of getting scammed by a hacker. That is their fault of being extremely risky.

Secondly, the one who scammed the l wizard. Since these people are great hackers (if so good that they should be hired under the government [seriously, the government needs hackers to do stuff] and not go hacking some game), they find loopholes or smth in the system and then abuse it. So they managed to find a way to hack the portals or smth. Well they abuse that and scam ppl l wizard. That is their fault of being greedy but is it gt too easy to hack or are these hackers too good that they should be doing professional hacking?

Thirdly, it's the game fault. I understand that no system is hack proof but if a problem/looophole is still in the system remain undected for months/years, it's their fault not checking and recheck in their security system and the game codes to see if there are any mistakes or problems. If games doesn't update their game security and data, people with their increased skills and abilities in hacking will take advantage of this which will cause more problems. Like the dupe glitches of diamond horns in 2016-2016 and the dupe glitches of very expensive items in 2018-2019. These 2 glitches may not be due to hacking but it's a similar case of each other where items were duplicated. This shows that the problems may still be there even though there are new updates to the game. The new update may not even address/solve the problem at all. Idk whether it's a different glitch or not but it kind of prove that the system is weak. Ubisoft should hire hackers to hack into their game and see what they can improve to lessen or prevent the amount of hackering issue that occur in griwtopia.

- - - Updated - - -

overall to decrease such incidents related to hacking or somewhat related, ubisoft should hire hackers like the government, to test their systems and made changes to improve it.

Leave a comment:

• Entho
    replied
    dang, being a so-called "pro" sure is difficult.
    *not saying that i'm one bc that's way too impossible.*

Leave a comment:

• RoyalTeddy GT
    replied
    Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
    So you knew that there is door id hack? and still you decided sell steps? Think, guy, think. That was one of the dumbest moves what you can do in this game, just to earn wls. People who are so greedy that they actually risk 100dls to earn 20wl per risk take, are adrenaline addicts or dubs or idk what. You must know risks and still you were so arrogant that you thought you could be better than one of most known hack (door id hack). what can i say, big fp. CalvinSan lost his davinci wings, cause of glitch, did he get wings back? No. He decided to drop wings, just like you decided take this risk and you both got scammed by your own confidence and arrogance. You thought you are smarter than others and you failed. And now you both pay the price of it.

My tips are, do not sell steps EVER and do not drop items if any others in world than just you ( this only if you are in your own world) If you are in someone else's world, do not drop items ever! not even when you alone, cause someone could come and you could get dc before you take item back. So risk is always there. Most of players think, it is only speed question, but they forget that what if you drop and then dc right after it? Item is gone when this happens. So never ever drop items in others world or even in own, if you aren't alone.
    The door ID is changed every day.... It might be my fault not looking deeper into how to hack works. I don't want this thread to be closed because of singling out but I do know some legendary friends which got their wizard refunded because of such things, sometimes it's not me that isn't careful, trust me I've did a lot of researching before opening this up, but the truth is that I got scammed by the impossible, which isn't even my obligation to lose dls for. I'm still waiting for the team to investigate in this situation.

Leave a comment:

• Joni2
    replied
    Door ID hacks aren't real. There was one like a year ago but that was fixed with the "..."

Most likely op was just outsmarted.

Leave a comment:

• QueenChloe
    replied
    Yes, Growtopia should now actually consider return items which is scammed by hacks or other stuff which isn't under the victim's obligation. In case of people faking being scammed by hack, IP address and other important information pre-gathered by the developers could determine the situation. To answer the second question, people won't stop because of their greediness. To be honest, several friends and formers told me to stop this way before I start, but I still continued. I wouldn't post this thread if I'm scammed by photo shop or friendship, but the fact is that I got scammed by the GAME'S FAILURE. My loss is innocent and isn't reasonable. As far as I know, moderators has returned loss from AAP hack, so why not return for the people who ALSO lost from hack and has double/triple prevention from hackers? AAP isn't perfect as expected, same as portals, and if things can be fixed fairly, I would really appreciate moderators to take a deep look in this case to prevent future loss of players. That's all o can think of under such depressed feelings. Thank you moderators.
    So you knew that there is door id hack? and still you decided sell steps? Think, guy, think. That was one of the dumbest moves what you can do in this game, just to earn wls. People who are so greedy that they actually risk 100dls to earn 20wl per risk take, are adrenaline addicts or dubs or idk what. You must know risks and still you were so arrogant that you thought you could be better than one of most known hack (door id hack). what can i say, big fp. CalvinSan lost his davinci wings, cause of glitch, did he get wings back? No. He decided to drop wings, just like you decided take this risk and you both got scammed by your own confidence and arrogance. You thought you are smarter than others and you failed. And now you both pay the price of it.

My tips are, do not sell steps EVER and do not drop items if any others in world than just you ( this only if you are in your own world) If you are in someone else's world, do not drop items ever! not even when you alone, cause someone could come and you could get dc before you take item back. So risk is always there. Most of players think, it is only speed question, but they forget that what if you drop and then dc right after it? Item is gone when this happens. So never ever drop items in others world or even in own, if you aren't alone.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalTeddy GT
    replied
    Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
    How about all talk about door id hacks? Don't know are they real or not but somehow my friend once lost 10k htb blocks what were dropped in storage and no admins+not losing anything else like mags, so he didn't get hacked. But, idk did he have strong id or not

You should share whole thing in tube and show, how even best possible safety method failed. Warn others so they all just stop selling steps. You have power to show that there is no safe way to sell steps so share it. Do not teach sellers that yeah this is good safety thing, cause it is not, teach all avoid another scam.
    Yes, Growtopia should now actually consider return items which is scammed by hacks or other stuff which isn't under the victim's obligation. In case of people faking being scammed by hack, IP address and other important information pre-gathered by the developers could determine the situation. To answer the second question, people won't stop because of their greediness. To be honest, several friends and formers told me to stop this way before I start, but I still continued. I wouldn't post this thread if I'm scammed by photo shop or friendship, but the fact is that I got scammed by the GAME'S FAILURE. My loss is innocent and isn't reasonable. As far as I know, moderators has returned loss from AAP hack, so why not return for the people who ALSO lost from hack and has double/triple prevention from hackers? AAP isn't perfect as expected, same as portals, and if things can be fixed fairly, I would really appreciate moderators to take a deep look in this case to prevent future loss of players. That's all o can think of under such depressed feelings. Thank you moderators.

Leave a comment:

• IMPARATUL
    replied
    So, firstly any idiot with a trainer can find your id of doors/portal. Selling l steps is the biggest mistake of anyone. Those who scam wizards shouldn’t be banned if they don’t get caught. Is seller fault only. Seller was selling step 1/30 for example and someone bought. I got scammed wiz too and I can’t complete my l drag. I’m still at 18/20 800 of 1.000 rocket thrusters. I will buy a l wiz again soon but I will never sell steps again.

Leave a comment:

• Judavid
    replied
    I've played Growtopia for 6 years and over 3,000 hours, Yes, I'm pretty sure that the ID is very hard to guess. If the hacker could try letter by letter, they would've used few months to guess it out.
    That’s a ton of combinations A to Z and 0-9 only using a password 5 characters is 1365 and a hard id would be more then 5 so a ton more.
    I know there are programs that enter and enter.
    Maybe they should block ids if wrong after 3 tries and warn the owners of the fact someone has attacked the door id. Although I don’t know how hard that would be to code to the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X