Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback] July Update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Feedback] July Update

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Grow_Summerfest19+IOTM_banner_F1.png
Views:	2
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	6714937

    Hello Growtopians!

    First half of our July update is out plus the IOTM! Check out more details here.

    And do not forget to share your thoughts and reviews about our update below.


    XOXO,

    NekoRei

  • #2
    Okay .
    Smh why my signature not gif

    Comment


    • #3
      they're not in the hub

      RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

      "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

      Comment


      • #4
        Executor axe or @Executie axe :0

        Comment


        • #5
          just no....

          Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]220208[/ATTACH]

          Hello Growtopians!

          First half of our July update is out plus the IOTM! Check out more details here.

          And do not forget to share your thoughts and reviews about our update below.


          XOXO,

          NekoRei
          Please stop with this new IOTM setup
          Iotm is supposed to be special, and it was fine until you guys added 3 crap variants and a 4th more complete OP RARE design. I wanted the blue cape and now i cant get it because it had to be the RARE one. IOTM was better when it was just one item. Not RNG. And blocktors orders sucked too. RNG for maladies, RNG for it to be vicious, and now RNG to even get the prize instead of a common. Like cmon, just why???
          IGN: Emblazon
          Status: Evil

          Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
          Main World: EMBLAZON
          Level: 54

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Emblazon View Post
            Please stop with this new IOTM setup
            Iotm is supposed to be special, and it was fine until you guys added 3 crap variants and a 4th more complete OP RARE design. I wanted the blue cape and now i cant get it because it had to be the RARE one. IOTM was better when it was just one item. Not RNG. And blocktors orders sucked too. RNG for maladies, RNG for it to be vicious, and now RNG to even get the prize instead of a common. Like cmon, just why???
            just go wait for someone to sell a blue one fp

            - - - Updated - - -

            - Each batch of Content Creators will be featured in the Community Hub for 2 months only.

            the rule i dislike the most

            RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

            "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
            - Eleanor Roosevelt

            Comment


            • #7
              Nekorei is our ISP in the phillippines is okay???


              I cant connect early becuz of this problem
              Originally posted by Yasuo
              *Hasagi*
              Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
              *Soryegadon*

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                just go wait for someone to sell a blue one fp

                - - - Updated - - -

                - Each batch of Content Creators will be featured in the Community Hub for 2 months only.

                the rule i dislike the most
                Why bother? I dont have 5dls to waste
                IGN: Emblazon
                Status: Evil

                Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
                Main World: EMBLAZON
                Level: 54

                Comment


                • #9
                  When will the part of the monthly update come out?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    IOTM is okay. (Don't like the fact there is a rarer variant though and it is RNG based :/)
                    Executioner's axe is amazing, good to see item ideas from players are being put in the game (When its not PAW week)

                    Haven't seen the robotic tentacles yet.
                    If you find it please send it to me or something
                    Last edited by Caine; 07-01-2019, 09:32 AM.
                    Love the life you live and live the life you love

                    GrowID || Kitty

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                      Nekorei is our ISP in the phillippines is okay???


                      I cant connect early becuz of this problem
                      ull eventually connect if u have connected before

                      RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

                      "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                        just go wait for someone to sell a blue one fp

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        - Each batch of Content Creators will be featured in the Community Hub for 2 months only.

                        the rule i dislike the most
                        It's to give other content creators a chance to be featured. Plus, basing how things went during the first batch prolonging the duration of the feature for each batch is not ideal.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                          Nekorei is our ISP in the phillippines is okay???


                          I cant connect early becuz of this problem
                          This is not related to this topic. Please avoid going off-topic.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MediaZeus View Post
                            Executor axe or @Executie axe :0
                            It's not a mod item... it's a subscriber's item and that is what we called the Sub Item for this month, which was designed by rsrssh.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                              It's to give other content creators a chance to be featured. Plus, basing how things went during the first batch prolonging the duration of the feature for each batch is not ideal.
                              can they be featured again after months or year

                              - - - Updated - - -

                              Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                              can they be featured again after months or year
                              hopefully u add featured videos for the next community hub update

                              and votws aside from wotds

                              RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

                              "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                              - Eleanor Roosevelt

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X