Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emblazon View Post
    Please stop with this new IOTM setup
    Iotm is supposed to be special, and it was fine until you guys added 3 crap variants and a 4th more complete OP RARE design. I wanted the blue cape and now i cant get it because it had to be the RARE one. IOTM was better when it was just one item. Not RNG. And blocktors orders sucked too. RNG for maladies, RNG for it to be vicious, and now RNG to even get the prize instead of a common. Like cmon, just why???
    We wanted to change this if we're just going to base on what a few players are ranting about in the forum but if we're going to look at our data it seems a lot of players in-game liked it. So we have to go with what the majority wants.

Comment

is the robotixc tentacle a legendary item?!

Comment

Originally posted by altaccount View Post
        When will the part of the monthly update come out?
        Sometime soon. You know the drill. I never tell exact dates because if I do and it does not go out on that day then y'all get mad. Do note that several factors may occur that could move an update to an earlier or later date, that is why better wait for our announcement instead.

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
          can they be featured again after months or year

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully u add featured videos for the next community hub update

and votws aside from wotds
          Definitely! If we find that a content creator we already featured posted more interesting contents then yes they can be featured again and again and again...........

Comment

Iotm is supposed to be special, and it was fine until you guys added 3 crap variants and a 4th more complete OP RARE design. I wanted the blue cape and now i cant get it because it had to be the RARE one. IOTM was better when it was just one item. Not RNG. And blocktors orders sucked too. RNG for maladies, RNG for it to be vicious, and now RNG to even get the prize instead of a common. Like cmon, just why???
            i think they make IOTM to be 4 variants is to make the price above the gems price, as you can see at the past IOTM (not include rayman etc) the price is under 1dl, and this item cant be added more in next month. if ppl see this no one will buy with gem, and that's broke the IOTM. so this will make more interest people buying this IOTM. (that's what i think)

for Maladies, just think this as a bonus. the drop rate of NICE item instead of being decreased they said its improved maybe you just in bad luck (btw im get wolf whistle and brief this morning in 2 surgery). i think they made maladies to make people greet other people, because some people before this maladies exist rather use surg-e (including me).

(keep in mind this is my opinion, ty)

just dont think too much, enjoy it with your friend. chit chat and chill.
            IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 87)
            Net worth : 71dls
            Target : 1/16 TM
            4k/50k gtloomings seed
            BGL in november ‏‏‎

OK

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
              We wanted to change this if we're just going to base on what a few players are ranting about in the forum but if we're going to look at our data it seems a lot of players in-game liked it. So we have to go with what the majority wants.
              yea its very awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely! If we find that a content creator we already featured posted more interesting contents then yes they can be featured again and again and again...........
              OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOoooo YES THATS GREAT

i still have a chance

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Add the name of the item like : Bossman, Illuminable, and Clumsie.
                IGN : OnWx
                World : DDVS1
                Have a Nice Day, Everyone!!

Y.O.L.O = You Only Live Once

Comment

I'm actually not disappointed with the 2nd quarter of content creators but next time please ensure the quality content of the small channels BETTER, because honestly not to offend iiGoPro, he haven't made a lot of animations yet. An example of someone better than him is PLDTHomeFibr or Wuzbi. Speaking of quality content, Daily GT Memes doesn't look like quality memes to me but just normemes, not to offend although they all deserved the spot because of their hard work except for iiGoPro. This is just my opinion, for my suggestions... cycle 5 or year 2 (or cycle 3) should have world builders featured. The next community hub update should have featured videos and VOTWS (get rid of Top Worlds).

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MiXoReSoLuTiOn View Post
                  Add the name of the item like : Bossman, Illuminable, and Clumsie.
                  i dont get this reply

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

8.5/10

they have changed the effect of the iotm.
                    and i'm still hype for july updates!
                    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
                    Youtube:mylocationgt
                    Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

I like gambling on IOTM
                      Derby racing! #SaddleUp

Comment

Well, could you atleast stop overshadowing the other 3 non rare variants? Its kind of unfair for 3 of the 4 to be bland, and then the rare one being bigger/longer, and with more designs to it.
                        It would be fine if the rarer one had a little more detail than the others, but dont make the other 3 worthless looking compared to the 4th.

IOTM Equality perhaps?
                        IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
                        Main World: EMBLAZON
                        Level: 54

Comment

Well, could you atleast stop overshadowing the other 3 non rare variants? Its kind of unfair for 3 of the 4 to be bland, and then the rare one being bigger/longer, and with more designs to it.
                          It would be fine if the rarer one had a little more detail than the others, but dont make the other 3 worthless looking compared to the 4th.

IOTM Equality perhaps?
                          uhh what?? isn't making the rarer iotm more flashy and enticing the entire point of this? plus it is not as if the more common iotms are any worse, they look cool nonetheless. the rare one is just an addition to what's already there.
                          IGN: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

All epic quests completed, waiting for sponsor.
                          Achievements completed: 152/167

Comment

Feedback on July Update

This quarter of content creators are much better, youtubers like MrAmos deserve it, so ill look forward to seeing better content from them

Looking through some sprites of the items, other that IOTM, theres a new black-ish dark grey like wing, an aurora/angel of mercy hybrid type... does that got to do with Angelic Healing from the Angel of Mercy wings?

EzCookOvens' robotic tentacles look very decent, reminds me of those crazy cartoon movies with the giant robotic stretchy legs(just forgot the show/movie name im sorry), very cool idea! Grats EzCook!

Nothing else to say, byee!

(sub to my channel im broke : Olaf Growtopia)

Comment

Hm. I know only 1 content creator from the new list. yikes.
                              Sort of disappointed in(?) the new list...
                              - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
                              This quarter of content creators are much better
                              No they are definitely not better (expect amos obviously)

Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
                              Looking through some sprites of the items
                              DATAMINER

i cant remove this picture from my siggy, pls dm me some help

Instagram: @limechickengt

Comment

100% agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                                yea its very awesome

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOoooo YES THATS GREAT

i still have a chance
                                The new executioner's axe is a subscriber month right? And my friends also noticed that when they logged on they weren't rewarded with the new item the "Executioner's Axe." This is surprising because as a subscriber (365 day sub) I did not get the item like I always did. For example when the Foppy 4.0 came out, I got it right to my inventory, The Mah-Kah-Ron Hat, I got that right to my inventory. Has anyone else noticed this?
                                IGN: DoctorNick
                                Instagram: doctornick.gt
                                Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Working...
                                X