No announcement yet.

[Feedback] July Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The buy+ world names for the sponsored item are taken by the creator of the item. Is this allowed
    Last edited by Jedaki; 07-01-2019, 02:30 PM.

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

not sure what im suppose to give feedback for... lol

You choose great colors for IOTM, EZ's item is in, and axe i hope is what i think it is

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
        We wanted to change this if we're just going to base on what a few players are ranting about in the forum but if we're going to look at our data it seems a lot of players in-game liked it. So we have to go with what the majority wants.
        Can you make an in-game poll that all players can vote on?
        Sup
        IGN: Rovie
        Discord: rovvvie#4588

pfp by topazi

Comment

LMAO yall call this an update? Paying 200k Gems for an item thats RNG? Wow, this is call Gambling and its illegal, this should be banned instead smhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Devour View Post
            LMAO yall call this an update? Paying 200k Gems for an item thats RNG? Wow, this is call Gambling and its illegal, this should be banned instead smhhhh.
            facts devour facts
            Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
            IGN: Deno855
            TRUE OG
            Level: 71
            Gems: 352k / 1mil
            WLS: Who even cares its the effort
            Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

It's not a mod item... it's a subscriber's item and that is what we called the Sub Item for this month, which was designed by rsrssh.
              I guess it was a joke haha

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Devour View Post
              Complain about ghc and i guess its for $$$ and they say its not.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
              The buy+ world names for the sponsored item are taken by the creator of the item. Is this allowed
              For profit as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MiXoReSoLuTiOn View Post
              Add the name of the item like : Bossman, Illuminable, and Clumsie.
              Im not sure they will make these changes.
              -----
              ..Console..
              Level : highest of all !
              switch/xbox
              (Comunity isnt toxic)
              -----
              Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
              If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

We wanted to change this if we're just going to base on what a few players are ranting about in the forum but if we're going to look at our data it seems a lot of players in-game liked it. So we have to go with what the majority wants.
                I don't think the amount of sales defines whether people like it or not especially in this gambling context where people spend gems not because they like it but because they want the "rarer" version.
                It's important to put the "data" in it's proper context.

Multiple colored versions is good only when the item in question is rather basic or unicolor. morty/genies for instance are bad examples
                A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                IGN: TK69
                Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
                  I don't think the amount of sales defines whether people like it or not especially in this gambling context where people spend gems not because they like it but because they want the "rarer" version.
                  It's important to put the "data" in it's proper context.

Multiple colored versions is good only when the item in question is rather basic or unicolor. morty/genies for instance are bad examples
                  Out of the 7 IOTMS. There was some that has rather unnecessary recolors.

Jan: Drones come in many colors so this is ok.

Feb: Shields can come if different colors, but this felt unnecessary due to amount of detail

March: Morty should of been only the grey

April: Horns were ok with tons of colors due to simple horn design

May: Genie should of been just blue, the other 3 just look bad.

June: Should of been just purple. No point of just a different color partical

July: Simple cape, you could of done the whole rainbow if you wanted to

Comment

Update

My opinion on the July update is that it is pretty good. I like the new turtle leash a lot. I feel like it should be easier to get a sfw and a less of a chance to get something good out of it. I think sfws should have a higher drop rate. But overall I think that it was a good update. The iotm is pretty good. But it stinks how much items dropped. the blue cape was 500 and then like 6 hours later it was 350 wls. But tbh this was one of the better iotm
                    IGN: Flameskin

Comment

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
                      May: Genie should of been just blue, the other 3 just look bad.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Jafar.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	6588051

---

Aside from how annoying it is to have one color being 'better' and rarer than the others....

How about using some different mods (other than Punch Range, Punch Damage (Jan), Double Jump (Feb), Slow Fall (Mar), and Speedy (May)) for clothing items, especially IOTMs? Growtopia has a variety of interesting yet less common mods that can be used, such as High Jump (probably not for back items), scaling Climbing Wall, Heat Resistance, extinguishing fires, seeing Ghosts, and automatic plowing/harvesting.
                      Growtopia Wiki admin. Check out some of my threads!
                      List of Pets and Clothing Mods
                      Converted RTTEX Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sprite Lightning View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]220247[/ATTACH]

---

Aside from how annoying it is to have one color being 'better' and rarer than the others....

How about using some different mods (other than Punch Range, Punch Damage (Jan), Double Jump (Feb), Slow Fall (Mar), and Speedy (May)) for clothing items, especially IOTMs? Growtopia has a variety of interesting yet less common mods that can be used, such as High Jump (probably not for back items), scaling Climbing Wall, Heat Resistance, extinguishing fires, seeing Ghosts, and automatic plowing/harvesting.
                        Jafar: Am i a joke to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprite Lightning View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]220247[/ATTACH]

YES. We need more items to see ghosts

Comment

RayMan

Hi ,
                            We Need Demon Rayman fist from growganoth .
                            We Have To Drop Rayman Fist And Get The Demon Rayman Fist from growganoth.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post

DATAMINER
                              Side note, i only have access to the sprite sheets which updates new items awhile later after the update is released into game. Using sprite sheets isnt illegal too. Hope this clarifies

Comment

It's to give other content creators a chance to be featured. Plus, basing how things went during the first batch prolonging the duration of the feature for each batch is not ideal.
                                Speaking of content creators can turn back the AWESOME O MATIC MACHINE because the other BLOCKS will make it super rare and the lucky ppl who have it will try to sell it for desperate buyers for DLS. And for me its not fair to the new content creators because they didnt experience that blocks
                                Last edited by GTFarmerMark; 07-04-2019, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X