Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback] July Update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Wasn’t on, still fun
    Last edited by 72nd; 07-08-2019, 01:20 AM.
    "I'm kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you'll remember me for" - Al Capone.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by 72nd View Post
      4 DAYS. Summerfest started the 1st, ended the 4th.

      There is NO excuse for that, and it is completely unacceptable.
      Childish act.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by 72nd View Post
        4 DAYS. Summerfest started the 1st, ended the 4th.

        There is NO excuse for that, and it is completely unacceptable.
        SummerFest started on the 28th June. There's no excuse to miss out on 3 days worth of the event!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
          SummerFest started on the 28th June. There's no excuse to miss out on 3 days worth of the event!
          When are you guys planning to release July monthly update/teaser?

          Comment


          • #50
            MrAmos definitely deserved that spot in the Content Creators Hub! Thanks Ubisoft
            Heyo!! I'm a full-time undercover agent to secretly roam thru the forums.

            For contact/business purposes, slide a private message to me on forums!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Heyo View Post
              MrAmos definitely deserved that spot in the Content Creators Hub! Thanks Ubisoft
              Mr Amos: I'm a joke to u?
              Originally posted by Yasuo
              *Hasagi*
              Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
              *Soryegadon*

              Comment

              Working...
              X