Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback] Fall Sneak Peek: Support & Community!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hello Growtopians,

Ezzerio posted an update regarding the changes and actions we will be putting into place soon. If you want to know more READ our announcement here (and you might get a virtual candy).

Share your thoughts, discuss below... we'd like to know what you guys think!

~ NekoRei
    idc about the new guardians
    i just want to see the new xbox and switch growtopia even tho i dont have those devicesss

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hhm, so does this mean that they will open the moderator application on September, Or did they allready locked down their profiles and will announce the new moderators on September?
      IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
      Instagram Link!
      Discord:
      Discord Link!

Comment

wonder who it will be?
        A legend?
        Youtube:Lightvolts
        IGN:Lightvolts
        level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
        bring back] I need them

Comment

Forum gaurdian Nostos told me to say it here. are you guys still choosing who is the next game gaurdian or are they already chosen like you did with the first wave

Comment

Originally posted by Gruiphre View Post
            Forum gaurdian Nostos told me to say it here. are you guys still choosing who is the next game gaurdian or are they already chosen like you did with the first wave
            Thats exactly what I'm curious about too. I also heard from reg4shi's instagram that they will open a moderator application soon too, but I'm not too sure if they are still on that track.
            IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
            Instagram Link!
            Discord:
            Discord Link!

Comment

Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
              Thats exactly what I'm curious about too. I also heard from reg4shi's instagram that they will open a moderator application soon too, but I'm not too sure if they are still on that track.
              If you look back to what Ezzerio said on the initial thread, you’ll see that he said any moderator applications will come out near September.

Originally posted by Ezzerio
              As for what’s to come on the community side, here’s a sneak peek of what we’ll be doing in the near future:
              - Extending the Forum Guardians initiative with Game Guardians, giving select players new powers (though a bit more limited than the mods)
              - Hiring another wave of mods, most likely around September (NekoRei and Kairos will update the Gazette and make announcements about it as we get closer)
              - Creating dynamic in-game contests and activities that will reward exclusive content (these would be managed by Mods)
              - Having at least 1 mod connected and online for 16-24 hours per day
              Nobody comes without mistakes or flaws;
              it's what you make of them
              that shapes who you are.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
              IGN: Immaculate

Comment

I also want to know what color tag names will they have when the pink @moderators have the purple tag what will @game guardians game tag color be like

Comment

I also want to know what color tag names will they have when the pink @moderators have the purple tag what will @game guardians game tag color be like
                  Haha. We’ll see.
                  GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                  Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

I feel like they could be having like yellow or orange names. But well, I guess time will tell! .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                    If you look back to what Ezzerio said on the initial thread, you’ll see that he said any moderator applications will come out near September.
                    Thanks for pointing that out, I'll be sure to give the thread another look.
                    IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
                    Instagram Link!
                    Discord:
                    Discord Link!

Comment

My vision was right:
                      Ubisoft began sending marketing emails when I signed up.

Comment

Won’t be applying for them, but game guardians seem very cool. Excellent update 10/10.
                        Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
                          I feel like they could be having like yellow or orange names. But well, I guess time will tell! .

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll be sure to give the thread another look.
                          Orange is already for developers.
                          Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

Comment

Originally posted by 7075 View Post
                            Orange is already for developers.
                            What about a green name?
                            Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                              What about a green name?
                              used for owners of a world

Comment

They used up like almost every colour besides yellow. Lets not forget about yellow, it has feelings too you know!.

Oh yea, and black too.
                                IGN - MineDeath

Instagram:
                                Instagram Link!
                                Discord:
                                Discord Link!

Comment

Working...
                                X