Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback] Fall Sneak Peek: Support & Community!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering why support@growtopiagame,com hasn’t give me an answer, now I know why. You guys should add this info to your website / etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoxie View Post
      I was wondering why support@growtopiagame,com hasn’t give me an answer, now I know why. You guys should add this info to your website / etc.
      Yea, they would most likely only spill the beans at the last minute just to build up the suspense! .
      IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
      Instagram Link!
      Discord:
      Discord Link!

Comment

I'm quite excited to see these new waves of moderators.

I think they would have a light blue name for the guardian role. Tbh, I'm just saying it's gonna be light blue due to the fact I admire the color of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackronins View Post
          I think they would have a light blue name for the guardian role. Tbh, I'm just saying it's gonna be light blue due to the fact I admire the color of it.
          Cool, but the colour blue is allready used for players who have reached the maximum level.
          IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
          Instagram Link!
          Discord:
          Discord Link!

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
            Hello Growtopians,

Ezzerio posted an update regarding the changes and actions we will be putting into place soon. If you want to know more READ our announcement here (and you might get a virtual candy).

Share your thoughts, discuss below... we'd like to know what you guys think!

~ NekoRei
            Fear the dramma of the TIMEZONES
            -----
            ..Console..
            Level : highest of all !
            switch/xbox
            (Comunity isnt toxic)
            -----
            Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
            If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

Feedback

I honestly think having game guardians and more moderators in the game is a great thing. It gives the good people in this community a chance to make a big difference. It allows these people to make the community safer and better in general.
              IGN: Freze

Comment

Working...
              X