Give STARTOPIA some love as well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give STARTOPIA some love as well!

As you may all know, the recent surgery update allows anyone who has the angel of mercy wings do 3000 surgeries and get the "Dr." status which comes with a red name.
    Personally, this is a great addition to surgery which we all know and love (when you don't get skill fails that is).

I'm thinking that we should have the same thing for startopia as well, it's basically the same thing as surgery but the angel or mercy wings are replaced with something galactic themed and "Dr." is replaced with the short form of Captain which can be "Cpt." or "Cap."
    Some people who took up startopia and leaving behind surgery might go back to surgery just because of the recent malady update. This will decrease startopia's popularity. Startopia's rewards arent necessarily as good as surgery's rewards. I suggest that the upcoming PAW should give some love to startopia.

This thread is dedicated to Substanced, a friend I made recently as well as a mentor sorta. He likes startopia and I hope you readers give this thread support. Any thoughts?
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Yokatta
    Main world: Killer8dk

Great. Exams got delayed to next year. Now I'm back.
    Originally posted by Starkos
    Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

Good idea! Really Like it!

Comment

Aye aye captain!
      My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
      M e n a c i n g. . .
      ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

this belongs in suggestions but good idea regardless!
        Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
        IGN: Deno855
        TRUE OG
        Level: 71
        Gems: 352k / 1mil
        WLS: Who even cares its the effort
        Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

Im am (farmer pin)(atm logo)(Legendary orb)DR. CAP. LI0NE of Legend (GL)
          7 abreviations we should have a tab of it !
          -----
          ..Console..
          Level : highest of all !
          switch/xbox
          (Comunity isnt toxic)
          -----
          Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
          If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

I like it great opinion

Comment

Too much things. I think i posted it but 7 abreviations will be too much and witouth a selecting interface it wouldnt be enought. More 8 with the lefel 125
              -----
              ..Console..
              Level : highest of all !
              switch/xbox
              (Comunity isnt toxic)
              -----
              Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
              If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

Yea good but better give more time between surgery & startopia because surgery come in 2013 n startopia just few years ago just patience maybe 1-2 year later

Hello

Comment

crime fighting is so dead that its time for it to shine
                  it came earlier than startopia but not even a single update on it
                  sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
                  INK

Comment

Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
                    crime fighting is so dead that its time for it to shine
                    it came earlier than startopia but not even a single update on it
                    What's crime fighting... Just kidding lol, crime fighting doesnt get as much popularity as surgery and startopia though.
                    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Yokatta
                    Main world: Killer8dk

Great. Exams got delayed to next year. Now I'm back.
                    Originally posted by Starkos
                    Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

Comment

Originally posted by CsnHacker View Post
                      What's crime fighting... Just kidding lol, crime fighting doesnt get as much popularity as surgery and startopia though.
                      u never know
                      its not v popular since they never bothered to revamp it
                      like fishing - too much updates on it already and yet ppl are asking for more
                      sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
                      INK

Comment

i agree, ive done 15k-ish voyages and really enjoy startopia, but it is getting a bit dull for me

Comment

Give some love to pet battles, they didn't get anything since like 2 years..
                          Yeet or to be yeeted.

Comment

Ubisoft focuses too much on new features, when they have to work a lot on older ones.

Im my perspective the community have already been fed up on existing features. There’s so many small ways to profit, although most have just gotten around one update.

For example, this new root update is by itself not a bad idea, and the new blocks they introduced with it are awesome, but I’m certain that it wont be popular within a matter of weeks.
                            Ubisoft needs to revamp old features, and add more functions and alternatives to music making, building, and such things. Music notes could be an own background for example, you could allow us to have higher and lower pitches as a classical piano as a lot of songs need it. To make us able to make longer song would also be great.

For building, why not add more paint colours like orange, brown, or bleach which would whiten a block? Why not let us dye water, or add even more types of stone or wood? For example wooden panels of different shades, or the same with stone. These more simple things would do all the difference to growtopia as most people use these features. Heck, I’d make a whole list of ideas from my experience if an ubisoft staff would ask me to, this is just scratching the surface
                            Hey, I'm Anton0202!
                            I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
                            16 WOTDs and counting...
                            Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Comment

Working...
                            X