Moderators should only giveaway items they earn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators should only giveaway items they earn

Most of us know that the 2.0s have the ability of spawning in items. They use this ability to create their growtopia sets and worlds. However giving-away spawned items seems a bit unfair, especially golden angels. Yes, the mod probably doesn't know the price of an item however that does not mean that they can just giveaway spawned items.

Video link:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0AKtOLguRB/
    IGN: Vrags
    Thingamabob at skill 43
    Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

Well, not only will this crash the growtopia market for example: "A moderator gave away Phoenix wings" it would drop the price of them. It could make the price of gangels drop, The recipe to make it is quite expensive, that's still 1 extra pair of angels that wasn't meant to be in the game and 1 extra golden heart crystal that shouldn't be out. Just don't ruin the game, instead improve it. Moderator should be punishable for this too, let's be honest they all break rules sometimes.

Comment

Only the admins have the ability to spawn items. 2.0 mods are just ordinary moderators, they earn their items by working hard every single day. They can sell the wands or giveaway them.
      IGN: SydeEvil
      Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Originally posted by Vrags View Post
        Most of us know that the 2.0s have the ability of spawning in items. They use this ability to create their growtopia sets and worlds. However giving-away spawned items seems a bit unfair, especially golden angels. Yes, the mod probably doesn't know the price of an item however that does not mean that they can just giveaway spawned items.

Video link:
        Damn dude that is unfair at the highest level! Golden angels?!! The dude doesnt deserve that much for wining dice game... restford made an oopsie! Duct tape or wand is what he should be giving out... those golden angels should be confiscated... (on the black market they sell for about 200-300$?..... not sure because I never buy or sell there, that’s illegal! But this is a lot to be given away by a mod! Kairos needs to see this. Keep the proof by the way...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
        Only the admins have the ability to spawn items. 2.0 mods are just ordinary moderators, they earn their items by working hard every single day. They can sell the wands or giveaway them.
        Restford gave the dude golden angels :lol: for wining dice!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 31851 View Post
        Well, not only will this crash the growtopia market for example: "A moderator gave away Phoenix wings" it would drop the price of them. It could make the price of gangels drop, The recipe to make it is quite expensive, that's still 1 extra pair of angels that wasn't meant to be in the game and 1 extra golden heart crystal that shouldn't be out. Just don't ruin the game, instead improve it. Moderator should be punishable for this too, let's be honest they all break rules sometimes.
        Those golden angels should be taken from the player and replaced with a wand or tape lol... kairos should see this because golden angels as prize from dice from a MOD a player who represents GT giving this level of items out is unfair and outrageous

Comment

Originally posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
          Damn dude that is unfair at the highest level! Golden angels?!! The dude doesnt deserve that much for wining dice game... restford made an oopsie! Duct tape or wand is what he should be giving out... those golden angels should be confiscated... (on the black market they sell for about 200-300$?..... not sure because I never buy or sell there, that’s illegal! But this is a lot to be given away by a mod! Kairos needs to see this. Keep the proof by the way...

- - - Updated - - -

Restford gave the dude golden angels :lol: for wining dice!

- - - Updated - - -

Those golden angels should be taken from the player and replaced with a wand or tape lol... kairos should see this because golden angels as prize from dice from a MOD a player who represents GT giving this level of items out is unfair and outrageous
          I agree with this. Do the mods understand how much of an effort it takes to earn wls? Restford just gave out 80dls for winning a minigame. This is actually unfair considering a wand could have been given out instead as pointed out by you.
          Goals-
          -Legendary Title []
          -Level 125 [109/125]
          -1,000 Sorcerer Stone Farms [14/1,000]
          -200 Draconic Claws [2/200]

Usernames that I own-
          -SLOTH
          -Reanimator

Comment

Exactly what I thought when I saw this on Instagram.
            Ingame name - OldGertie

Instagram - @OldGertie

Discord - OldGertie#3133

Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

Comment

Originally posted by SLOTH GT View Post
              I agree with this. Do the mods understand how much of an effort it takes to earn wls? Restford just gave out 80dls for winning a minigame. This is actually unfair considering a wand could have been given out instead as pointed out by you.
              Yes man let’s start a petition to get those golden angels switched to a duct tape for the Dude lol! This is unfair because of their value... mod need to know value before just giving away like this... especiallyy spawning in very rare items... the most rare in the game

Comment

I agree. Unless thosw were earned by him and we are missing some story, He should be punished and rhe item should be taken away.
                Last edited by Malware; 07-18-2019, 02:34 AM.
                They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGertie View Post
                  Exactly what I thought when I saw this on Instagram.
                  DO you think they need to be confiscated and switched for a duct tape??? We need to ask kairos lol... the dude got a enormous handout... golden angels with a whopping price of 74dls... 90% of gt doesn’t even have 20 dls lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Malware View Post
                  I agree. Unless thosw were earned by him and qe are missing some story, He should be punished and rhe item should be taken away.
                  They don’t should be taken away, they need to be taken away... and if he sold them, take the dls and switch for a duct tape... this is at the max level of unfair... a mod giving away duct tapes and wands is nice but this!!! I’m sure you all agree with me those gold angels shouldn’t Be there with that player... kairos should fix this!
                  #replacewithtape

Comment

Originally posted by iamnoobsdude View Post
                    DO you think they need to be confiscated and switched for a duct tape??? We need to ask kairos lol... the dude got a enormous handout... golden angels with a whopping price of 74dls... 90% of gt doesn’t even have 20 dls lol
                    I most definitely do.
                    Ingame name - OldGertie

Instagram - @OldGertie

Discord - OldGertie#3133

Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

Comment

Originally posted by Vrags View Post

Video link:
                      Another issue /fp
                      sigpic
                      #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

Originally posted by anons View Post
                        Another issue /fp
                        Kairos needs to fix this and remove those golden angels and replace with a duct tape lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OldGertie View Post
                        I most definitely do.

I’m sure everyone would agree ahahhahahah

Comment

*facepalm*
                          I experience 3D Modeling and 2D Drawings.

IG: @raymondtran59

QUACK!

sigpic

Comment

this is a complete mess, what happened to moderators not being able to spawn in items, let alone GIVE players items that were spawned in? This is honestly such a joke.

People spend multiple years trying to work up to golden angels and a moderator can just spawn them in and give it away for something as stupid as a true or false game? This directly affects the community as now there is another pair of g angels in the game that there was not previously. We are lucky they person didnt choose davinci wings because this clueless moderator would have probably given it to them because the new wave of moderators does not understand the economy or even the playerbase because of how new they are to the game
                            IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Originally posted by NekoRei
                            Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Comment

Restford has somehow ****ed up twice already and it's been like 2 weeks
                              IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

Comment

Working...
                              X