Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Processor View Post
    Then what?
    New l branches. They said, old legendary branch items wont ever come back to game. EVER! Or do you actually think that we, old guild members will now contribute and get same prize?
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Vrags View Post
      Will this mean items such as aurora wings, glove of giants, smoog dragon, etc become unobtainable? (Items that are at the very last of each branch)
      The last two items from the clash branches have been moved to the parkour world. They are still obtainable.

The items from the last Guild Leaderboard and Personal Leaderboard Chests have also been moved to the parkour world.

Comment

Originally posted by JamSandwich View Post
        The last two items from the clash branches have been moved to the parkour world. They are still obtainable.

The items from the last Guild Leaderboard and Personal Leaderboard Chests have also been moved to the parkour world.
        So there's no new item at all?

Comment

So we, who can't do parkour, wont get anything out from this?

Comment

Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
            So... most of the items via the finale key are new? How about our normal personal and guild rewards? Do they remain the same as the previous summer clash or are there tweaks?
            The items in the parkour world, via the Finale Key are made up from the last two items from the clash branches.

Other Guild and Personal Leaderboard rewards remain the same.

Comment

The items in the parkour world, via the Finale Key are made up from the last two items from the clash branches.

Other Guild and Personal Leaderboard rewards remain the same.

jeez... time to just chill n hog some keys i guess... nothing much to aim for except the very end now

Comment

just want an easier way to get the clash blocks

Comment

Exquisite Anomalizers can now be converted back to Pristine Anomalizers in a Laboratory
                  What's the recipe for that? You can't throw an exquisite in alone. Tried that already lol.
                  . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                    What's the recipe for that? You can't throw an exquisite in alone. Tried that already lol.
                    Exquisite+ gold+ steel blocks, thats the recipe
                    If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything

#FREEBITELORD

BiteLord isn`t gone yet:
                    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ions-this-time

Comment

Devs say, we were all in same line. Well, lets see how many poor member get kicked cause they didn't prepare. All always somehow think that i complain cause of me. But no, i don't have any problems with event contribution, cause i have wls. But those noobs, who i accepted in guild.. How about them. They maybe young and they doesn't have ability to prepare in things like this, if there is no certain date. Cause well, they are kids. They live in the moment. So again, it is not about me, not at all. I have rules in my guild: if no contri->kicked I can't change rules in every season, just cause i can't trust on devs. That causes even more problems if guilds start change rules all the time. So like i have said million times, we need think noobs. They are this game future, not pros. Pros has it all, they will quit sooner than noobs. So we should always think all from noobs perspective. I hate how all always forget them. Noobs aren't worthless players and neither are poor ones. So next time, if there is chance that we don't know exact date for season start, you need announce it, week before season start. i am person, who learn from mistakes and i learn from others mistakes too, so i haven't done all mistakes myself at all, cause i can learn from others experiences. So should ubistaff... We also had 5 members in recruit server, waiting for invite but we didn't rush, cause we trusted that at least they (devs) wont start season without warning us. So how happy are those players now? We would find time to interview and invite them all, if we would know that this time there is 0 minutes time to invite people before next event. So pls, hear me! Do not make same mistake over and over again. I think this is not so much to ask for real. One fast tweet and you save many noobs game and get less in feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                        Devs say, we were all in same line. Well, lets see how many poor member get kicked cause they didn't prepare. All always somehow think that i complain cause of me. But no, i don't have any problems with event contribution, cause i have wls. But those noobs, who i accepted in guild.. How about them. They maybe young and they doesn't have ability to prepare in things like this, if there is no certain date. Cause well, they are kids. They live in the moment. So again, it is not about me, not at all. I have rules in my guild: if no contri->kicked I can't change rules in every season, just cause i can't trust on devs. That causes even more problems if guilds start change rules all the time. So like i have said million times, we need think noobs. They are this game future, not pros. Pros has it all, they will quit sooner than noobs. So we should always think all from noobs perspective. I hate how all always forget them. Noobs aren't worthless players and neither are poor ones. So next time, if there is chance that we don't know exact date for season start, you need announce it, week before season start. i am person, who learn from mistakes and i learn from others mistakes too, so i haven't done all mistakes myself at all, cause i can learn from others experiences. So should ubistaff... We also had 5 members in recruit server, waiting for invite but we didn't rush, cause we trusted that at least they (devs) wont start season without warning us. So how happy are those players now? We would find time to interview and invite them all, if we would know that this time there is 0 minutes time to invite people before next event. So pls, hear me! Do not make same mistake over and over again. I think this is not so much to ask for real. One fast tweet and you save many noobs game and get less in feedback.
                        Shatafakap and stop complaining nothing can’t perfect. They are working hard on making this game better. And the poor noobs can just use delicated whatever they are called to fix points.

Comment

Pretty epic!

The parkour is hard and looks great! Will the finale parkour be different every class? i hope so, using recently added items (Because that seems to be the case here with roots)

The new use for exquisites is cool what happens with the potion though?

DELICATES DONT BREAK! I love this, now everyone can do clash!

Recommendations for this clash (In august) or Winter

Make a new parkour (Keep old parkour for next summer)

Add new items (Keep things fresh)

Comment

disappointing. No new prizes, no announcement beforehand and the prize itself? RNG dependent even after you win the parkour! That sure is fun, RNG after you put all your effort & time into it! Also no buffs to prize drops for blocks??? HELLO?!
                            Last edited by DemondoomGT; 07-18-2019, 07:55 PM.
                            IGN: Demondoom
                            Level: 71
                            #FishTrainingJustice
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, sure love the buffed block drops!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	drops.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	6588454

Click image for larger version

Name:	loveit.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	6588455
                              IGN: MadameZ

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPath- View Post
                                Shatafakap and stop complaining nothing can’t perfect. They are working hard on making this game better. And the poor noobs can just use delicated whatever they are called to fix points.
                                Yes, ik that 99% gt players think only themself and that's why this game can't ever be better. But still i try fight against all this selfishness. Do you know how many hours it takes to make #20 with delicas? How about kids who can't play 6h per day? And yes, i first give feedback about screwed up things and then later i will tell what went well. This order is cause screwed up thing need fix and positive feedback has no rush.

Comment

Working...
                                X