X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -LI0NE-
    replied
    Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Many of us were caught offguard by a random server restart bringing the guild clash, many people are left without guilds and have to wait an entire month to score for their guilds - what happened to at least the type of guild event being announced prior so that we can prepare?

Would it have hurted to at least let us know a day prior?
    Thats why i go on console no mods more scammers less updates less dramma !
    (Im no scamerino)

Leave a comment:

• Pokekid123
    replied
    Originally posted by Orca View Post
    I wasn't prepared for it...
    And I had to rush for it...
    Please make preparation day for it...
    Yes, it was indeed very unprofessional of them. But they've already apologised. + It's over, so i guess, deal with it?

Leave a comment:

• Winwood
    replied
    A surprise is always good, right?

Leave a comment:

• Orca
    replied
    Can we have preparation day pls???

I wasn't prepared for it...
    And I had to rush for it...
    Please make preparation day for it...

Leave a comment:

• fireball116
    replied
    Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    We apologize for the unannounced guild clash. Rest assured that we will be announcing the upcoming clashes beforehand in the future.
    tq @Nekorei

Leave a comment:

• xKaizoku
    replied
    Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    We apologize for the unannounced guild clash. Rest assured that we will be announcing the upcoming clashes beforehand in the future.
    how bout upcoming event schedules?

Leave a comment:

• NekoRei
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Oldsock (IGN)
    replied
    Originally posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    As @Starkos said we may meet new Guild Clash in end of July, we passed 15 July so we are going to end of month. You can check official thread here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Changes-Ahead!
    Anyway is that hard to prepare? You just need few Diamond Locks and maybe to join a mighty guild. But you were supposed to be in a guild. Or you were not ready for Spring Clash too?
    And what prepare are you talking about? Let me guess, are you a MrSongo fan, the one who prepare for paw from one week ago.
    Haha you gave me a good laugh; no I'm not interested in clickbait, lacklustre YouTube videos.

The main issue is, if a clash just starts randomly without warning and you aren't in the guild you intend to play Clashes in, you will miss a full event of Guild Rewards, and with only 4 events per Clash, that's a really big deal.

Calm down a little, I've read and I read all of the Announcements, it's very inconvenient for the Guild Clashes to be sprung upon us like this all of a sudden.

Leave a comment:

• Liquify
    replied
    As @Starkos said we may meet new Guild Clash in end of July, we passed 15 July so we are going to end of month. You can check official thread here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Changes-Ahead!
    Anyway is that hard to prepare? You just need few Diamond Locks and maybe to join a mighty guild. But you were supposed to be in a guild. Or you were not ready for Spring Clash too?
    And what prepare are you talking about? Let me guess, are you a MrSongo fan, the one who prepare for paw from one week ago.
    funny how you're only using what starkos mentioned as a support point,it came without any exact date told,people and they didn't confirmed it'll be out exactly at the end of July

Leave a comment:

• xKaizoku
    replied
    As @Starkos said we may meet new Guild Clash in end of July, we passed 15 July so we are going to end of month.
    thats not how it works

end of the month = last week of july

Leave a comment:

• IMPARATUL
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    How do you prepare for something that was essentially guaranteed to be a week from now with an announcement in advance?

Leave a comment:

• fireball116
    replied
    Haha.. I have to agree with OP on this..

I do remember @Starkos or @Neko saying this time around, they will give us headsup to prepare for the event..

But hey, I think with all the new activities, this was likely forgotten..

But like OP said, it does help to give heads up especially for guild event since the guild leads need time to get things in order.. this event left out a lot of peeps in uncoordinated fashion.

Leave a comment:

• Oldsock (IGN)
    replied
    That's why you always have to be ready for everything in this game.
    How do you prepare for something that was essentially guaranteed to be a week from now with an announcement in advance?

Leave a comment:

• IMPARATUL
    replied
    That's why you always have to be ready for everything in this game.

Leave a comment:

• NekoWolf
    replied
    Now I'm unable to contribute in the new guild I was planning on joining.. oof

Leave a comment:

Working...
X