Regarding the people caught autoclicking to contribute for guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
    I know but they should still remove an inactive guild if the owner’s permanently banned.
    Perhaps so, but the guild is still alive. I guess we can’t really do that until every single member leaves, and Vargust is the only one. Since Vargust is banned, the guild can then be removed

Comment

Originally posted by Misthios View Post
      We're aware of the unfairness of the leaderboards due to the recent wave of high-ranking players who were banned for illegal macro use and those who were in top-ranking guilds. We're still investigating and looking into a plethora of reports, but rest assured we do plan to make sure that the prizes go to those who are legitimate and deserve it.

EDIT: As always, any player caught autofarming or using any form of illegal macros will be punished with a permanent ban.
      And the one that the team banned cuz they were waching moovie and sew HALF of the screen?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
      I know but they should still remove an inactive guild if the owner’s permanently banned.
      From his claim he sew half of his screen and mod should be on the side he wasnt watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Only sabaei could tell us cuz its her that banned him.
      -----
      ..Console..
      Level : highest of all !
      switch/xbox
      (Comunity isnt toxic)
      -----
      Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
      If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

Working...
      X