Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Events Too Easy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Fair points, I suppose we'll have to see how the other events pan out first.

    FYI for harvest heroes you can use Anomalizing Scythe + Harvester + Ice + Bumpers and mass-plant dirt or cave trees.
    Yes, but if they will use Realible Scythe, they will need tons of Dirt Seeds just to reach #20. I don't think anyone will try to score with Realible in upcoming events. Block Basher is only about punching, so it was free for all. But because the first event of Summer Clash was Block Bashers and items from guild were massed, prices dropped dramaticaly. I think it was a mistkae to add an event like that for first event of a clash.
    And about fishing event, I saw someone selling autofishing hack or smh. That's why Aquamerine Stone became 1wl each.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      >Devs want clash to be more skill based yeah why not
      >Builds a parkour for the prize alright cool
      >first even is block basher, b r u h
      IGN : Liquify

      support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
        I know I was on the side of guild events getting too repetitive and strenuous, but with over 13,700 players earning maximum personal points... Are guild events now too easy? Even in the initial Summer Clash: Block Breakers there weren't this many people earning maximum personal rewards.
        after, it seems to me that this is the only event where we should not spend money, because if they make Speedy Splicer as next event, people will have to spend at least 1dls if they use reliable ,and among the 13k, I do not think all are ready to spend 1dl.
        Last edited by SyRoXyX; 07-22-2019, 05:28 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          The rebalance has turned Guild Events into a pure grind, which is devaluing the prizes and the clash as a whole.
          GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
          Instagram: @sockia
          Discord: Oldsock#0653

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
            The rebalance has turned Guild Events into a pure grind, which is devaluing the prizes and the clash as a whole.
            yeah, but still, they only need remove it from bot events. There is fish bot also as others told, so maybe remove relis in fish and block or even better, remove both bot events. Lets see how it goes, if no bot events in game at all
            Level: 125
            Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
            My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
            Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
            Instagram: QueenChloeGT
            How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
              yeah, but still, they only need remove it from bot events. There is fish bot also as others told, so maybe remove relis in fish and block or even better, remove both bot events. Lets see how it goes, if no bot events in game at all
              Perhaps events simply shouldn't be based on breaking blocks and other mediocre activities... We have cooking, surgery, startopia. A few events with Crime-Fighting, Pet Battles, etc. and bam! All 4 events/Clash can be filled up with interesting and un-bot-able events.
              Last edited by Oldsock (IGN); 07-23-2019, 09:39 AM.
              GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
              Instagram: @sockia
              Discord: Oldsock#0653

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                Perhaps events simply shouldn't be based on breaking blocks and other mediocre activities... We have cooking, surgery, startopia. A few events with Crime-Fighting, Pet Battles, etc. and bam! All 4 events/Clash can be filled up with interesting and un-bot-table events.
                I agree with you, but this year the clash event was made for someone who does not necessarily have 100dls to participate. So I think they are trying to favor events for which you do not have to spend 10dls Minim. and it's not bad.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Not easy...

                  Its too hard too get it...
                  And Now its better than before...
                  So no problem for me...
                  https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...wl-1-3-geigers

                  Contest link above

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                    I know I was on the side of guild events getting too repetitive and strenuous, but with over 13,700 players earning maximum personal points... Are guild events now too easy? Even in the initial Summer Clash: Block Breakers there weren't this many people earning maximum personal rewards.
                    New litem : world wings ! Gives a guild background to every world you go !
                    -----
                    ..Console..
                    Level : highest of all !
                    switch/xbox
                    (Comunity isnt toxic)
                    -----
                    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
                    If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

                    #BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by -LI0NE- View Post
                      New litem : world wings ! Gives a guild background to every world you go !
                      Why do you say that?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
                        Fair points, I suppose we'll have to see how the other events pan out first.

                        FYI for harvest heroes you can use Anomalizing Scythe + Harvester + Ice + Bumpers and mass-plant dirt or cave trees.
                        a bit off topic but definitely reccomend mass planting dirts, nice not having to plant more dirts when you run out
                        | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



                        Originally posted by Seth
                        Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
                        Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
                        "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
                        Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
                        and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by FyreX View Post
                          a bit off topic but definitely reccomend mass planting dirts, nice not having to plant more dirts when you run out
                          I plan to use dirt and cave trees so that I can use the blocks for the placing event.
                          GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                          Instagram: @sockia
                          Discord: Oldsock#0653

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X