Guild Events Too Easy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Events Too Easy?

I know I was on the side of guild events getting too repetitive and strenuous, but with over 13,700 players earning maximum personal points... Are guild events now too easy? Even in the initial Summer Clash: Block Breakers there weren't this many people earning maximum personal rewards.
    Last edited by Oldsock (IGN); 07-21-2019, 03:54 PM. Reason: TK had a more accurate number than 8,000; 13,700.
    GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Even tho 8k people got max rewards, it's better than 400 mega rich players competing for all of gt just to watch. At least now people can grind for hours (or those toxic autoclickers) to also get in on the guild fun. I think it's good not have average players waste a good amount of their wls on contributing just to stay in a guild. If there wasn't so much clicking, I'd disagree and say it needs a buff but as long at many click on many accounts it's probably going to stay this way or even get nerfed
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

The at least they said " We noob people had to sit at the white door while those pro people are just having little tea parties "
      Originally posted by Yasuo
      *Hasagi*
      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
      *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
        I know I was on the side of guild events getting too repetitive and strenuous, but with over 8,000 players earning maximum personal points... Are guild events now too easy? Even in the initial Summer Clash: Block Breakers there weren't this many people earning maximum personal rewards.
        True, I feel as if it is watering down the system;however, It wont be like this for all of the events.
        Ubisoft Hamumu

Comment

I feel this is just the case with the exploitation behaviour which was advertised by some YouTubers thus made more popular. We shouldn't base our deductions off of this guild event due to how easy it is to eschew the intended way. Possibly fishing or harvesting will be different.
          37 World of the Days won.
          4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

For Block Bashers, absolutely yes. Reliable Hammers are rigged too much they found an exploit, that probably could happened at the first Clash.

BUT, let's just say the next event is Fishing Fanatics (if im not mistaken that's the event name) or Cooking Condrum or even Harvest Heroes, I'm pretty sure this type of problem wouldn't happen. Sure, Block Bashers is just a beginning, but, we'll see the next event

We need to prepare our farmables or stock baits just in freaking case
            IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
            - Tall Boi
            - Professional Candy Crusher
            - Completely Straight
            - Funky Hair
            - Never Got Featured On YIAY
            - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
            - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

Fair points, I suppose we'll have to see how the other events pan out first.

FYI for harvest heroes you can use Anomalizing Scythe + Harvester + Ice + Bumpers and mass-plant dirt or cave trees.
              GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
              Instagram: @sockia
              Discord: Oldsock#0653

Comment

They aren't too easy. They just were way too hard previously. This is how they should have been from the start. Everyone can participate and the legendary rewards still remain rare as you need to work a whole year for it.
                . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

To make a true ****ysis we would have to finish the clash.
                  This is a easy task when surg comes then the true test will come.
                  IGN - Jud
                  Main world - HELLO
                  Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

Goal -
                  Title - 100%/100%
                  New goals.
                  1) complete all classics.
                  2) complete all epics.

Comment

Auto clickers ruined this event yes, but those noobs can't beat us in surg, star, splicing, harvest, cooking, fishing. Maybe in palcing they can auto farm again, but other ones, they can't contri free. Think how many trees you need actually harvest to reach max with reliable? Or how many fish need catch? Or seed splice? If they are ready to do that hard work, then they deserve those tokens.

For now, i think this system is great. Earlier i needed recruit rich pros and now i can recruit normal average players and i love it. Parkour thing still sucks, but i decided donate my tickets to my friend, cause he taught me play gt, so he is the reason why i'm here, and he deserve my tickets and prizes. Then all is fine for me. I already have one each guild prizes so i can accept that in this season (well not only season, mean whole year) i get nothing and i hope we have different skill worlds in next year and we can forget parkour. lol
                    Level: 125
                    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Fair points, I suppose we'll have to see how the other events pan out first.

FYI for harvest heroes you can use Anomalizing Scythe + Harvester + Ice + Bumpers and mass-plant dirt or cave trees.
                      isnt it by rarity tho? also the switch of time is to short for long rows
                      Ubisoft Hamumu

Comment

Originally posted by UbiMumu View Post
                        isnt it by rarity tho? also the switch of time is to short for long rows
                        For Harvest Heroes, it is NOT based on rarity. All trees harvested will yield the same amount of points.
                        IGN: iPlayfuls
                        Level: 125/125
                        Playing Since: March 2015

Worlds:
                        Main World: IPLAYFULS
                        Bait Shop: IPLAYBAITS and IPLAYTACKLES
                        BFG Service/Shop: IPLAYFULSLINK

Comment

I know I was on the side of guild events getting too repetitive and strenuous, but with over 13,700 players earning maximum personal points... Are guild events now too easy? Even in the initial Summer Clash: Block Breakers there weren't this many people earning maximum personal rewards.
                          There are a lot of auto clickers clicking vends that got away from being banned by mods. One of the causes is probably due to mods not being online at that time of day (different time zones). Also the increase in auto clickers is probably due to the new implementations regarding the new summer clash(easier to obtain items now) which was the motivation to do such things. Again, these are probably the reasons, it may / may not be true.
                          IGN: SHAQ

NEVER get tired of doing small things for others.
                          Sometimes those small things occupy the BIGGEST part of their HEARTS.

Comment

This means that more people are able to participate effectively. It's not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BiteLord View Post
                              This means that more people are able to participate effectively. It's not that bad.
                              I'll have to agree with this. Not to mention that this is the first Summer Clash event, so it's too early to say whether the sheer amount of people maxing out their personal rewards will be as high with the rest of the events. Do keep in mind that the ongoing event was Block Bashers, probably the easiest out of all the clash events.
                              Nobody comes without mistakes or flaws;
                              it's what you make of them
                              that shapes who you are.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
                              IGN: Immaculate

Comment

Working...
                              X