Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get rid of reliable tools

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Climper View Post
    What about Block Builders (trowel one)? I'm pretty sure bots will ruin that one too.
    You need to have blocks to place and you need to move too. You can also do harvest heroes automatically without any bots but you need to have enough seeds.
    . because yes ,

    Changed my name to Proni2

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BlackIce View Post
      Do you mean 2.9 million gems or something else?
      I'm pretty sure he means 2.9million personal points

      Comment


      • #18
        Reliable tools are handy and should still exist for the new players - it's convenient but inefficient when it comes to Startopia, Surgery & cooking... it's simply more work if you think about it. + Block bashers most likely won't return in the next couple of months and it was pretty easy to find and ban those who are using macros. It's a win-win.
        I live inside my own world of make-believe.

        Comment


        • #19
          I would just like to point out that over 13 thousand players complained the personal maximum prize this guild clash. Realistically we can assume they are going for the legend branch if they got this far. Because this is the only event that required autofarming we will see how many people NEXT event hit the personal max.

          Subtract the two and that is a good estimate of how many autofarmers abused reliables.


          Also for everyone who is saying reliables are good for new players, guild clashes are super cheap and affordable now. In 2019 spending 90 world locks in 1 month to max out is virtually nothing to anyone who does anything to gain world locks, and that’s only to get legendary prize too! They have made it so affordable already so I’m not sure where they are coming from.

          The other events that can be abused are fishing macros, block placers, and even the tree breaking ones.
          IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

          Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles



          Originally posted by NekoRei
          Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by RaySia View Post
            Let’s remove the chat feature, it’s encouraging spammers.
            Spammers don't affect the game that much as all they do is spam. Autofarmers can affect the economy of gems and such & also easily encourage more and more people to autofarm. The fact that reliable hammer was introduced gave a strong reason for more people to autofarm. Have some people in a guild? Autofarm together and earn tokens. Need to clear your farmables anyways? Autofarm & earn summer tokens too! What a wonderful wombo combo. If you needed magplants to autofarm with reliables, sure it might not encourage more since that's super risky. HOWEVER, you can just punch a vending machine or a storage box and easily earn points, you don't even have to be rich to do that.
            IGN: Demondoom
            Level: 71
            #FishTrainingJustice
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DemondoomGT View Post
              Spammers don't affect the game that much as all they do is spam. Autofarmers can affect the economy of gems and such & also easily encourage more and more people to autofarm. The fact that reliable hammer was introduced gave a strong reason for more people to autofarm. Have some people in a guild? Autofarm together and earn tokens. Need to clear your farmables anyways? Autofarm & earn summer tokens too! What a wonderful wombo combo. If you needed magplants to autofarm with reliables, sure it might not encourage more since that's super risky. HOWEVER, you can just punch a vending machine or a storage box and easily earn points, you don't even have to be rich to do that.
              Don’t you know that spammers are the reason royal locks exist?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Getting the maximum personal points with Pristines is already cheap, I don't see why we can't go back to Delicates, because they still make it VERY cheap without making it cost a mere 1 WL.

                This won't just be the case with block bashers because more than 50% of the types of events are repeated grinds.
                GrowID: Oldsock/JudahBowe
                Instagram: @sockia
                Discord: Oldsock#0653

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Noodle905 View Post
                  I would just like to point out that over 13 thousand players complained the personal maximum prize this guild clash. Realistically we can assume they are going for the legend branch if they got this far. Because this is the only event that required autofarming we will see how many people NEXT event hit the personal max.

                  Subtract the two and that is a good estimate of how many autofarmers abused reliables.


                  Also for everyone who is saying reliables are good for new players, guild clashes are super cheap and affordable now. In 2019 spending 90 world locks in 1 month to max out is virtually nothing to anyone who does anything to gain world locks, and that’s only to get legendary prize too! They have made it so affordable already so I’m not sure where they are coming from.

                  The other events that can be abused are fishing macros, block placers, and even the tree breaking ones.
                  One of the reasons why a lot of people participated this clash was because it was profitable, the finale ticket was 2-3dls. A lot of people don't give a crap about untradeable items and will stop right when the finale ticket and other rewards drop. On winter and spring clash they'll be completely gone since those rewards are all bad.
                  . because yes ,

                  Changed my name to Proni2

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                    You need to have blocks to place and you need to move too. You can also do harvest heroes automatically without any bots but you need to have enough seeds.
                    BFG exists. The amount of bots will be less, but still a lot!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                      This is the case only in block bashers. They should get rid of that instead. The delicate tools make the guild events available for everyone, even the newest players.
                      And autofarmers, cuz of that many people got banned for no reason such as DIAMOND leader did for what he claimed.

                      Many autofarmed and 20people guild that is only alts woth autoclicked has happened. Sadly i told this 2MONTHS AGO and it happened am i a god or just think before doing a brand new shitty revamp?

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                      Don’t you know that spammers are the reason royal locks exist?
                      Its more used to scamm these days.
                      -----
                      ..Console..
                      Level : highest of all !
                      switch/xbox
                      (Comunity isnt toxic)
                      -----
                      Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
                      If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

                      #BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by -LI0NE- View Post
                        And autofarmers, cuz of that many people got banned for no reason such as DIAMOND leader did for what he claimed.

                        Many autofarmed and 20people guild that is only alts woth autoclicked has happened. Sadly i told this 2MONTHS AGO and it happened am i a god or just think before doing a brand new shitty revamp?

                        - - - Updated - - -



                        Its more used to scamm these days.
                        Why you trust on some random kids lies? Mods said, they checked logs, they found 100% sure proofs that this one leader used auto. And actually this same leaders video only shows for me, that he has not actually ever used space bar for punching, before this video. He did it totally wrong way. Or if he actually spam it like that, he has to be little retard or something ( reason why i think this way is, if you are smart, you wont spam punch when you can actually hold space down about 10sec and then just quick release and press again another 10sec. With this way, you could continue longer time, but with his example method, not even a hour, so he just needed make fast some fake explanation, how he "farmed legit way" while he has no idea how all others would do it with real experience) So, pls, go test, go and spam space bar even 1h as fast as he says he did (i have gaming keyboard too so i know buttons aren't as easy to press as in laptop. so with his keyboard, he really need have extremely strong fingers if he say he spammed like that for hours). Do it. I bet you can't. I am farmer, i have tested all legal methods and space bar is actually worst option. Even when i change my hand in every minute, i couldn't continue much more than 15min max.

                        And well, why would ubimods lie to us? They, ubimods, not new mods, checked logs. They found proofs, not new mods. So When people say, new mods favors some players and what ever, you need remember that ubisoft has 0 reasons to ban people without extremely good reasons. They need players in this game, so why would they ban just for fun? I can't see any reasons why would they do something so stupid. So i just can't understand why people trusts some cheat user over ubimods..
                        Level: 125
                        Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                        My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                        Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                        Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                        How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I think Bots & Autofarmer can't abuse another Reliable items. For example, Reliable Anomarod. It can't abused by bots because fish eat the bait in random time. More exampel is reliable bone saw (if it exist), Patient have random problem so bots can't abuse it too.

                          The problem just come from Reliable Hammer. Bot and Autofarmer / Autoclicker can abuse it very easy. Just use vend, use signal jammer, and... Punch until you die

                          I hope punching vend is not give point anymore. Or don't give point if player punching in world with signal jammer ON. Or just give player who has punching block / vend in long time without moving (just sit / stand without walking or talking) many many math question
                          WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Coolztopia View Post
                            I think Bots & Autofarmer can't abuse another Reliable items. For example, Reliable Anomarod. It can't abused by bots because fish eat the bait in random time. More exampel is reliable bone saw (if it exist), Patient have random problem so bots can't abuse it too.

                            The problem just come from Reliable Hammer. Bot and Autofarmer / Autoclicker can abuse it very easy. Just use vend, use signal jammer, and... Punch until you die

                            I hope punching vend is not give point anymore. Or don't give point if player punching in world with signal jammer ON. Or just give player who has punching block / vend in long time without moving (just sit / stand without walking or talking) many many math question
                            There is fishing bot. Someone said, bot detected when water splash.
                            Level: 125
                            Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                            My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                            Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                            Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                            How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                              There is fishing bot. Someone said, bot detected when water splash.
                              xd if fishing bots detect splash then we can just make them waste all baits with water buckets splash and RIP bots lol
                              IGN: Emblazon
                              Status: Evil

                              Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
                              Main World: EMBLAZON
                              Level: 54

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Idk I can finally afford guild events now soo NO.
                                Cheap Stuff in THANOS

                                I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X