Get rid of reliable tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of reliable tools

These reliable tools literally encourage autofarmers because they can leave it on overnight with a single hammer and get to personal max.

There are 13000+ people who have completed the personal max of 2.9million, and I am willing to bet that many thousands of them are just bots people set up to get free tokens and profit.

The fact that it takes 10-12 hours of clicking nonstop with a reliable tool means that 99% of the players who actually use them to progress in guild clash are going to be autofarmers.

You have already made guild clash cheap enough with needing only 30 pristines to max out, the use of reliable's is just causing issues.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Originally posted by NekoRei
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

This is the case only in block bashers. They should get rid of that instead. The delicate tools make the guild events available for everyone, even the newest players.
    . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Yeah you can only use reliable to autofarm during blockblashers. No one would use reliable for fishing because that's too time consuming.
      Instagram: @zeh_gt

Comment

Yeah, that seems to be the cause for block bashers. Autofarmers are driving every other growtopians score down as they are doing the event legitimately. As for future events, it would take too long to use reliable tools to contribute points. Only this and maybe other events encourage auto farmers and that’s about it.
        IGN: iPlayfuls
        Level: 125/125
        Playing Since: March 2015

Worlds:
        Main World: IPLAYFULS
        Bait Shop: IPLAYBAITS and IPLAYTACKLES
        BFG Service/Shop: IPLAYFULSLINK

Comment

I feel like they should definitely be removed in block bashers because it's just autofarmer haven and I doubt anyone will use reliables for other events like surg or startopia because it takes far too long and is even more expensive but I would want it to be kept for newer players in events like harvest heroes
          pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
          [❌]Dls: 40/100
          [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
          [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

End goal: get every achievement

Comment

Originally posted by NotZeh View Post
            Yeah you can only use reliable to autofarm during blockblashers. No one would use reliable for fishing because that's too time consuming.
            Someone told here, that there is fishing bot app. So yeah, they will use bots in fishing too. I think, we need either remove block event, or reliable hammer. Bots steal my rank now so hard that i actually hope they could just somehow ban them all.
            Level: 125
            Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
            My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
            Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
            Instagram: QueenChloeGT
            How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Yes but this is only event where autofarmers can disturb us. Anyway this event should be once per clash or per year. Is their fault because they can't detect macros and bots.
              sigpic

Comment

I totally agree with you, reliable items are broken.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, from everything said here, problem is definitely in AUTOFARMERS not in RELIABLE tools, that's mean we need to fight with auto instead, cuz reliable in event like block basher or harvest really help new players to get very cheap points. Removing this opportunity will affect everyone, mostly new to clash thingie players.

Comment

Let’s remove the chat feature, it’s encouraging spammers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                      Let’s remove the chat feature, it’s encouraging spammers.
                      I simply love your answer , It’s short but meaningful...

In my opinion, every event should have some type of “Reliable” ítem since it helps everyone to have certain accesibility to it, therefore sharing the fun that Growtopia provides from the very first moment some one joins the game.

Thank you for reading, Have a nice day!
                      IGN: LegenPrism
                      Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

Just because you can afford to waste a few dls on pristines doesn't mean we can, if they remove reliables, I quit, they just need to make the CAPCHA for all levels

Comment

Do you mean 2.9 million gems or something else?
                          "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
                          I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
                          Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
                          Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
                          Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
                          https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Originally posted by M1tch
                          BlackIce was nuked from orbit! :wave: :hat:

Comment

Originally posted by [Rumors] View Post
                            Just because you can afford to waste a few dls on pristines doesn't mean we can, if they remove reliables, I quit, they just need to make the CAPCHA for all levels
                            Yes. One of the biggest problems in the previous clashes was that the events were accessible for only a small group of people, only for those who were able to spare diamond locks for it. I don't see why reliables should be removed. It's the effort put in that matters. Richer players who can spare a diamond lock a month can speed up that process. Afterall, you still need to work a whole year for the legendary rewards.
                            . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                              This is the case only in block bashers. They should get rid of that instead. The delicate tools make the guild events available for everyone, even the newest players.
                              Originally posted by NotZeh View Post
                              Originally posted by IMPARATUL View Post
                              Yes but this is only event where autofarmers can disturb us. Anyway this event should be once per clash or per year. Is their fault because they can't detect macros and bots.
                              What about Block Builders (trowel one)? I'm pretty sure bots will ruin that one too.

Comment

Working...
                              X