This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond guild and lost tokens

Well. As you know, i am happy that auto users get what they deserve yes, but thing that they actually lost ALL guild reward tokens, is little too much. Is there any way how to fix this? Members did nothing wrong and when they lost all guild tokens, they didn't get even one key. I understand if this is something what can't fix, but i need ask, if it could? Punishing whole guild, cause of bad leader, is just too much. Like i always say, i want this game to be fair. Idk who is it, but if someone get unfair treatment, i feel always bad. And yes, i understand totally if it is just too hard to make this fair, but could you example give one key to each guild member who contributed? or something.. Leaders mistakes aren't members mistakes.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

great job lol

Hey there,
    ofc u know that Vargust got banned, but that interesting thing is that diamonds were removed from the leaderboards and friends (let's pretend that they didn't used auto k?) are first, but if you would have removed points from the banned dudes, we would be at 521m, which is still more then friends, but yeah, my tokens are currently at -2100, gReAt JoB uBisOfT
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
      Hey there,
      ofc u know that Vargust got banned, but that interesting thing is that diamonds were removed from the leaderboards and friends (let's pretend that they didn't used auto k?) are first, like, I don't care we all took our 3k tokens which is pretty nice, but if you would have removed points from the banned dudes, we would be at 521m, which is still more then friends, but yeah, sure, let's remove work of 72 peoples because three autoclickers
      friends and friend are 2 different guilds
      sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
      INK

Comment

Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
        friends and friend are 2 different guilds
        That is truth but everyone know who am I talking about in this thread :/
        Rest In Peace, Marley
        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Cmon join Rose dude
          sigpic

Comment

gReAt PoST (fANatIc) DiAmOnD MeMbER
            Ign: Savagetopian.

Comment

Originally posted by Meezy View Post
              gReAt PoST (fANatIc) DiAmOnD MeMbER
              oKaY tHaNkS
              Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Hey there,
                ofc u know that Vargust got banned, but that interesting thing is that diamonds were removed from the leaderboards and friends (let's pretend that they didn't used auto k?) are first, but if you would have removed points from the banned dudes, we would be at 521m, which is still more then friends, but yeah, my tokens are currently at -2100, gReAt JoB uBisOfT
                GROW...topia

Comment

Originally posted by POYOYO View Post
                  GROW...topia
                  Good old seth n hamumu times
                  Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Hey there,
                    All these complaints are seriously just ridiculous. If anything- it'd be biased if Diamonds were to remain in the leaderboards- cheating and auto isn't something to be ignored or tolerated. You guys can be salty all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that everybody knows Friend guild deserves it. You have nothing on us whatsoever, just very petty to Friend guild for no reason because your guild got punished for what they did. Everybody got to watch us contribute, and the mods spied on us every minute, but never found us cheating. Misthios himself said that the sheer amount of banned points your guild has probably knocks you guys out of top 5- and that's such a lot. It's a shame some of you think winning by cheating is something to be proud of.
                    GrowID: Prizam
                    Instagram: @PrizamGT
                    Started Growtopia on July 3, 2016
                    Earned Legendary Title on Feb 11, 2018

Comment

yo that's tight

真の幸福を達成.

Comment

Originally posted by boyinblue View Post
                        yo that's tight
                        Everything is tight
                        Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Amethysts are superior!
                          My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                          M e n a c i n g. . .
                          ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Originally posted by Prizam View Post
                            All these complaints are seriously just ridiculous. If anything- it'd be biased if Diamonds were to remain in the leaderboards- cheating and auto isn't something to be ignored or tolerated. You guys can be salty all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that everybody knows Friend guild deserves it. You have nothing on us whatsoever, just very petty to Friend guild for no reason because your guild got punished for what they did. Everybody got to watch us contribute, and the mods spied on us every minute, but never found us cheating. Misthios himself said that the sheer amount of banned points your guild has probably knocks you guys out of top 5- and that's such a lot. It's a shame some of you think winning by cheating is something to be proud of.
                            And 'winning by cheating', it's fair to remove points that were illegally obtained, but as I said, if you would remove those, we would still have more than your guild.
                            Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
                              Amethysts are superior!
                              Topaz is better
                              Quit this game already
                              I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                              Discord: Ash#4444
                              Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Working...
                              X