CANT LOG OUUUUUUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANT LOG OUUUUUUT

I would like to create new account since none could help me with change name request (3 months and still no reply) so I wanted to make new account but you can't log out of the forums..How great.. '502 bad gateway', Misthios have a same problem when I've asked him, so what can we do to log out?
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

iOS decided to remove my password and I tried to request a password reset but it just takes me to a blank page

Comment

Well, if you have an iPhone (this works for me) and you go on private browsing, your password is never remembered - thus making you log in every time. I haven't got a clue for PC/Android but I can forward this to staff to see a possible fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottowo View Post
        Well, if you have an iPhone (this works for me) and you go on private browsing, your password is never remembered - thus making you log in every time. I haven't got a clue for PC/Android but I can forward this to staff to see a possible fix.
        The saddest part if your using private is that you kept on entering your pass and ur name because it won't save ( The remember me thingy ) ( it doesn't automatically opens your account but instead logs out ) ( Oh yea This may help the situation )

Comment

If you replying to me, then my situation is different. iOS now has an option to make a randomly generated strong password in password boxes. iOS decided to delete the password for no reason and I lost it. When I went to click the “here” on the invalid login page, it took me to a white page and when I contacted support about it they had to manually send me the link to it. I am talking about the forum, not gt

Comment

You could aways factory reset your device

Comment

Originally posted by [Rumors] View Post
              You could aways factory reset your device
              No lol I’d and maybe him would use that if something is seriously wrong. With the device.

Comment

Its the same with android you can go on incognito mode. But to avoid going into incognito mode each time just go into settings and delete saved passwords and cookies (works on pc and mobile. But I don't see why their isn't a log off button op it should be at the top right.

Attached is a screenshot of where the log off button is

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                  I would like to create new account since none could help me with change name request (3 months and still no reply) so I wanted to make new account but you can't log out of the forums..How great.. '502 bad gateway', Misthios have a same problem when I've asked him, so what can we do to log out?
                  I guess you dont need to change name? Just stay with this name forever .

-Hugogamer709
                  Proudly Presenting my server
                  Alliance Of Gamers
                  This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
                  https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

Comment

You can either do what OttOwo said or clear your browser's cache - it will log you out of every site you have auto-logged into. Yeah, they should really check and fix this bug.
                    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
                    Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
                    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
                    IG: @viju_gt

Comment

Yes iv'e been doing this for a week now, using incognito mode to log on, 502 Bad Gateway on the normal browser. Not just iOS but for Android too.

Comment

Go into setting and clear data, you'd have to relogin into everything but I can guarantee it to work
                        Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
                        Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
                        IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

Originally posted by Bobotov View Post
                          If you replying to me, then my situation is different. iOS now has an option to make a randomly generated strong password in password boxes. iOS decided to delete the password for no reason and I lost it. When I went to click the “here” on the invalid login page, it took me to a white page and when I contacted support about it they had to manually send me the link to it. I am talking about the forum, not gt
                          Log out button on ios
                          -----
                          ..Console..
                          Level : highest of all !
                          switch/xbox
                          (Comunity isnt toxic)
                          -----
                          Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
                          If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                            You can try clearing your browser's data. ( Meaning you will be logged out of every website )
                            I aced the LSAT

Comment

Working...
                            X