No announcement yet.

[Feedback] August 2019 IOTM Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it ain't bad for peeps who are fans of gurenn lagann. But can you guys fix the design..? it honestly just looks like someone slapped it at the side of someone's face and called it a day for their cosplay.
    sigpic
    Click This for Stuff About Building Things
    Yes, my username is from that anime.
    Originally posted by Satania
    Look, I quoted someone's post!

Comment

Originally posted by Floxy View Post
      Look ugly outside but the effect cool :v
      Has pickaxe mod as i see, first eye item that have pickaxe mod ? Nice
      Snowflake eyes have pickaxe effect
      Professional thread killer

Comment

Originally posted by Meraak View Post
        Ugly and uninteresting. Just like the past 7 iotms
        Im not saying you should make stuff like magplant ot rayman but please just give us something interesting
        What the hell is the point of it being a monthly special item if its just a regular ugly cosmetic item? We get like 20 of those each update anyways
        It's not just cosmetic, it has a pickax effect, it's like a cheaper snowflake eye, also you should look at hellfire horns, coolest and most useful iotm of this year

Comment

Originally posted by Satania View Post
          I guess it ain't bad for peeps who are fans of gurenn lagann. But can you guys fix the design..? it honestly just looks like someone slapped it at the side of someone's face and called it a day for their cosplay.
          The release is upon us... too late to change. Just check it out and experience it yourself. Although that comment is hilarious hahahaha.

Comment

Gives me a feeling that the knockback effect is strong.
            According to the description.
            "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
            Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
            sigpic
            *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Originally posted by CsnHacker View Post
              Honest opinion:
              Arguably the worst iotm ever. Looks like it was effortlessly made by some drunk developer. Gt is obviously running out of ideas at this point. Thank God PAW is coming because that's the only time of the year gt actually USES and acknowledges fan creations. Gt really needs to hire some artist just to give them ideas and do the item illustrations. We need quality and not quantity. Just remove this month's iotm and get a headstart on September's iotm to make it actually good. I'm not complaining that it's useless, it's just genuinely ugly and bad. It's not an item where you can wear it and people will say that the item is worth it's price. Because it's not. For starters, remove the 4 colour iotm system. Itll make the item much more unique and actually not destroy the economy. The iotms like shadow spirit or zephyr are what the community also describes as 'useful' but you don't see its price getting out of hand do you. Why is Ubisoft so freaking afraid to make an iotm that is unique like those 2, but instead make iotms no one is looking forward to... No, make iotms JUST for the sake of iotm, iotms are supposed to be special but ubisoft is making iotms just because the new month has arrived and they need to rush an item out. I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just tired and direct. Youve seen the negative feedbacks in this thread, do something about it.
              they're not running out of ideas and they do have good artists, just look at the malady update, it has a huge quantity of high quality items that look amazing and are very useful. This item is actually useful as it has a pickaxe effect, it's like snowflake eyes and a lot of people actually say that item is very good, while it is ugly it's not bad and useless. Ahem, what is this about gt only acknowledging fan creations on PAW? This is just a blatant lie and defamation, they acknowledge world creations everyday while picking WOTDs and the suggestions people are giving aren't just for PAW, Mods said it could come in any update, you could look up the name of an existing item in the forums and you could find probably find a forum post suggesting the item.

Comment

Where is the enhanced digging

Originally posted by SnowBlizter View Post
                it has the enhanced digging mod my guy
                No it hasnt lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
                  It's not just cosmetic, it has a pickax effect, it's like a cheaper snowflake eye, also you should look at hellfire horns, coolest and most useful iotm of this year
                  Every 2nd item on this game nowadays has a pickaxe effect. Might aswell be a cosmetic
                  And i dont even know what hellfire horns do other than make me lag like crazy for no reason
                  hi all
                  Youtube lol (please click)

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 170

Comment

Legendbot009 + this = mecha
                    Cheerful, even in Death

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Meraak View Post
                      Every 2nd item on this game nowadays has a pickaxe effect. Might aswell be a cosmetic
                      And i dont even know what hellfire horns do other than make me lag like crazy for no reason
                      Most pickaxe items are hand items, there are only a few that aren't hand items. mad hatter, ionic pulse canon tank, greezak shoulder blaster, tunic of mystery, dragoscarf, amulet of force, snowflake eyes and now this. 8 in total.

Hellfire horns give long range and fire protection + it's a hat item, wow unique ain't it?

Comment

Has the same punch effect as the celestial lance but purple :0

(Arm Cannon exists)
                        IGN: ProbablySeth

Geometry Dash isn't dead

Comment

I like the more mundane clothing items instead of the game breaking iotms like mag plats
                          +1
                          Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Working...
                          X