Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    I like the more mundane clothing items instead of the game breaking iotms like mag plats
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Fredbear489
    replied
    Has the same punch effect as the celestial lance but purple :0

(Arm Cannon exists)

Leave a comment:

• Craftyisheretohelp
    replied
    Originally posted by Meraak View Post
    Every 2nd item on this game nowadays has a pickaxe effect. Might aswell be a cosmetic
    And i dont even know what hellfire horns do other than make me lag like crazy for no reason
    Most pickaxe items are hand items, there are only a few that aren't hand items. mad hatter, ionic pulse canon tank, greezak shoulder blaster, tunic of mystery, dragoscarf, amulet of force, snowflake eyes and now this. 8 in total.

Hellfire horns give long range and fire protection + it's a hat item, wow unique ain't it?

Leave a comment:

• BigBadStrelok
    replied
    Legendbot009 + this = mecha

Leave a comment:

• Meraak
    replied
    Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    It's not just cosmetic, it has a pickax effect, it's like a cheaper snowflake eye, also you should look at hellfire horns, coolest and most useful iotm of this year
    Every 2nd item on this game nowadays has a pickaxe effect. Might aswell be a cosmetic
    And i dont even know what hellfire horns do other than make me lag like crazy for no reason

Leave a comment:

• Kaasbaas
    replied
    Where is the enhanced digging

Originally posted by SnowBlizter View Post
    it has the enhanced digging mod my guy
    No it hasnt lmao

Leave a comment:

• Craftyisheretohelp
    replied
    Originally posted by CsnHacker View Post
    Honest opinion:
    Arguably the worst iotm ever. Looks like it was effortlessly made by some drunk developer. Gt is obviously running out of ideas at this point. Thank God PAW is coming because that's the only time of the year gt actually USES and acknowledges fan creations. Gt really needs to hire some artist just to give them ideas and do the item illustrations. We need quality and not quantity. Just remove this month's iotm and get a headstart on September's iotm to make it actually good. I'm not complaining that it's useless, it's just genuinely ugly and bad. It's not an item where you can wear it and people will say that the item is worth it's price. Because it's not. For starters, remove the 4 colour iotm system. Itll make the item much more unique and actually not destroy the economy. The iotms like shadow spirit or zephyr are what the community also describes as 'useful' but you don't see its price getting out of hand do you. Why is Ubisoft so freaking afraid to make an iotm that is unique like those 2, but instead make iotms no one is looking forward to... No, make iotms JUST for the sake of iotm, iotms are supposed to be special but ubisoft is making iotms just because the new month has arrived and they need to rush an item out. I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just tired and direct. Youve seen the negative feedbacks in this thread, do something about it.
    they're not running out of ideas and they do have good artists, just look at the malady update, it has a huge quantity of high quality items that look amazing and are very useful. This item is actually useful as it has a pickaxe effect, it's like snowflake eyes and a lot of people actually say that item is very good, while it is ugly it's not bad and useless. Ahem, what is this about gt only acknowledging fan creations on PAW? This is just a blatant lie and defamation, they acknowledge world creations everyday while picking WOTDs and the suggestions people are giving aren't just for PAW, Mods said it could come in any update, you could look up the name of an existing item in the forums and you could find probably find a forum post suggesting the item.

Leave a comment:

• NotTheCat
    replied
    Gives me a feeling that the knockback effect is strong.
    According to the description.

Leave a comment:

• NekoRei
    replied
    Originally posted by Satania View Post
    I guess it ain't bad for peeps who are fans of gurenn lagann. But can you guys fix the design..? it honestly just looks like someone slapped it at the side of someone's face and called it a day for their cosplay.
    The release is upon us... too late to change. Just check it out and experience it yourself. Although that comment is hilarious hahahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Craftyisheretohelp
    replied
    Originally posted by Meraak View Post
    Ugly and uninteresting. Just like the past 7 iotms
    Im not saying you should make stuff like magplant ot rayman but please just give us something interesting
    What the hell is the point of it being a monthly special item if its just a regular ugly cosmetic item? We get like 20 of those each update anyways
    It's not just cosmetic, it has a pickax effect, it's like a cheaper snowflake eye, also you should look at hellfire horns, coolest and most useful iotm of this year

Leave a comment:

• Craftyisheretohelp
    replied
    Originally posted by Floxy View Post
    Look ugly outside but the effect cool :v
    Has pickaxe mod as i see, first eye item that have pickaxe mod ? Nice
    Snowflake eyes have pickaxe effect

Leave a comment:

• Satania
    replied
    I guess it ain't bad for peeps who are fans of gurenn lagann. But can you guys fix the design..? it honestly just looks like someone slapped it at the side of someone's face and called it a day for their cosplay.

Leave a comment:

• Emblazon
    replied
    Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hahahaha badtrip.

Anyway, we'll see. Players can assemble a retro or superhero set with this item.
    or an evil set...

Leave a comment:

• Orca
    replied
    He-he I know the name of it...
    It's Z_i_u eye

Leave a comment:

• Pinuski
    replied
    Finally a GIRLISH IOTM (not that boys couldn't wear it)! I hope this can replace cybernetic eye in my set (at least long punch).

I wouldn't mind if IOTMs would have new features in future too, not just new clothings in various colors.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X