No announcement yet.

[FIXED] Plow Glitch Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumperino, we all want this fixed ASAP.

Comment

• The thing is we need more concrete details on how and what causes this glitch. Once our team is able to replicate the issue we will be able to find out the fix for it. We truly appreciate those who were able to provide us with the information we need.

Comment

• Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
        The thing is we need more concrete details on how and what causes this glitch. Once our team is able to replicate the issue we will be able to find out the fix for it. We truly appreciate those who were able to provide us with the information we need.
        well the easiest thing is that you should try it out yourself to get more information unless u dont have this problem

ps: btw when are you gonna fix the floating dangerous pineapple magic visual bug? its been almost 3 months now and still no fix
        sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
        INK

Comment

• Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
          well the easiest thing is that you should try it out yourself to get more information unless u dont have this problem

ps: btw when are you gonna fix the floating dangerous pineapple magic visual bug? its been almost 3 months now and still no fix
          Your right. Also about the pineapple glitch ehhhm

Comment

The thing is we need more concrete details on how and what causes this glitch. Once our team is able to replicate the issue we will be able to find out the fix for it. We truly appreciate those who were able to provide us with the information we need.
            If you're unable to replicate the issue on your devices, I'm sure players will be more than happy to demonstrate. If you can look at the logs, I tried planting some pepper seeds in GROWBFG2 starting from Growtopia Time August 12th, 04:09.
            Last edited by WeekNde; 08-12-2019, 04:30 PM. Reason: *tpyos etc

Comment

Maybe its not on the item maybe its on the active effects of poeple who plant. Maybe the malady idk.

Comment

• You just use chicken plow and then u gonna dc

Comment

It started to happen randomly a week or more ago. For me:
                  Only on PC, using ethernet cable, no problems with wifi speed, static IP.
                  IGN: Imunity

Comment

• Originally posted by deangga View Post
                    or no priority at all xD
                    Ada bang angga
                    Ign: RimUwU

Comment

just scroll to many2 post before this. me and everyone else already provide an information. but this is only us, if u want more information u have to make ur own survey. not every growtopians active on this forum, some of them didn't even know this forum.

in my case, i have noticed that this issue only affect some ISP,. so i still believe that this issue maybe related to IP.. but again, i have already tested various number of connection and i still got same result.

similar issue happen 3-4 month back, rayman fist "glitch" made me DC every time i used it to harvest or plow. and this glitch happen globally. maybe u can relate to that issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                      Ada bang angga
                      saya selalu ada :v apalagi terkait sama isu yg bikin gak bisa farming.. udah 12 hari ni gak farming sama sekali.
                      INDONESIAN PLAYER

Check Out My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

JURNAL SI GENDUT

Comment

• Ok i Will make a video like queenchloegt
                        Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

• Still not fixed /fp lazy I swear.
                          Anime Lover / Growtopia Lover

IGN: IHaveRights
                          Insta: 21heycakes

Comment

Tell me time, i provide farm and dcs for you.
                            I haven't played gt now for week and i wont continue before this is fixed. So if you can't fix it, all farmers are done.
                            Level: 125
                            Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                            My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                            Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                            Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                            How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

• I think @nekorei meant that the team is still trying to find out how and what causes the glitch.. not a description of the glitch...

it is in deed puzzling.. may be some new command which when inserted caused the game to stall after planting seeds continuously...
                              Fireball116
                              Owner of:
                              BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
                              WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
                              BUYPOTIONS
                              Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Comment

• yes

same me i dont farm now

Comment

Working...
                                X