• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...h-of-the-Month

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
      where's our plaque HAHAHA

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

On a flight to Spain RN so can't give feedback. Space reserved.

Epic.
        Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
          I kind of feel that the shades of all the colours are same. Like the designs are the same. So complete designs for all the shades.
          GREAT!
          But now, the iotm rlly looks bad, and that causes its value to go down.
          I bought from the shop a astro shade and got the rare red, but to my disappointment, it's nothing great and so I sold it at 135wls
          Maybe u should make the iotm have equal chance of the same colour
          Make it so that there's no rare colour
          That will make iotm better I guess

- - - Updated - - -

4.5/10 for the iotm design, kind of looks bad
          2.5/10 for the rare red colour, nothing unique and also I can't profit too (mostly this reason)

The designs are exactly the same, so why have a rare colour?
          Agreed. If the rarest one isn't going to be unique, I won't buy them. Also this colour system is unfair. People spending 200k Gems to buy a colour that they want but the system is always doing otherwise of this if the player isn't lucky. I hate this colour system.
          ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~

Goals:
          - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
          - Level up to 125 (89/125)
          - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
          - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

Comment

Originally posted by GrowSans View Post
            This isn't a hate speech but my opinion.
            I don't get you but having this chance of obtaining the rarest of the IOTM is really unnecessary but promoting gambling since the growtopians are risking 200,000 gems just to get the rarest color. furthermore if they didn't get what they want, it's either they throw a tantrum to their parents since growtopia is now for people who's 5 years old+ .Plus the designs look like you guys were rushing in time, you have at least 1 month to design it and patch any bugs when testing, not launching it like we do not care about the quality but the quantity.Adding on IOTM crashes the economy since they are "LIMITED" items. Having limited items are great to showoff and gives you that vibe that you're special but it's really a huge disadvantage for the new comers to see that they no longer can obtain it, for example Rayman's Fist, speaking of rayman's fist, using iotm to advertising your game in an online game, it really reflects on your company, unprofessional, is it necessary to promote it? It really sounds like you have no faith in those game doing their own advertisement independently.
            This really affects the future since the game will just turn into Pay 2 Win kind, just like hearthstone, but i shouldn't be pulling hearthstone into this, just putting it as an example.
            Idk what u don't get but I agree to your point, it's like gambling but the item itself to me is trash, even though I was lucky to get rare red
            Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
            I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
              It works now, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
                Idk what u don't get but I agree to your point, it's like gambling but the item itself to me is trash, even though I was lucky to get rare red
                If it was trash, why bother to buy
                Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

I feel the iotm design is good, but the lasers it shoot is kind OK disappointing. When wearing the masks, it kinds of doesn't fit in( that's expected). What I am happy with is that all the designs of all the colours are the same, full complete designs. But the animation is a bit bad, the masks is quite plain, the cost of rare colour items for this iotm drops like hell. The original cost of rare colour iotm are above 2.5dls, now I sold mine at 135wls as it's a horrible iotm. There are some ppl complaining about it online too.

One thing that is good is the same design for all colours even rare colour

But one thing that is bad is the colour rng. Since all the colours design are equal, might as well make all the chance of getting each colour the same. Why have a rare red when there's nothing unique and exclusive to it. That's the problem caused by the good thing mentioned above. Making the rare colour having same designs make it lose its uniqueness and value.

In the end, iotm are going downhill, slowly but steadily
                  Hopefully PAW can help but I doubt.

And btw, I can't wait for PAW
                  I have read some PAW ideas and suggestions and they were great ideas. I too gave some ideas and wanted to give more but the discussion was closed sadly.

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS to those people who's ideas will be featured/used in PAW in a few weeks time
                  Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Comment

I thought it was a good iotm but sadly, I realised too late after buying this trash iotm
                    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Comment

Crash

When you enter worlds such as mine : NUTTYCREW you crash! I have no idea what causes this problem my bets are on the rainy weather machine

Comment

Whats update for?
                        Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                        IGN: Deno855
                        TRUE OG
                        Level: 71
                        Gems: 352k / 1mil
                        WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                        Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                          He wants to take his chances after reading the RNG description provided underneath the iotm. Clearly he got jebaited by it.

Buys the iotm.

People and their excuses after getting iotm:

B-but this iotm looks ugly.
                          B-but this iotm is rare AND ugly.
                          But I didn't profit.
                          B-but this color isn't rare
                          B-but I brought this for 200k gems.

Never: But woah, this might be good for another set.
                          O how little

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                            oh my godgod

Comment

Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
                              He wants to take his chances after reading the RNG description provided underneath the iotm. Clearly he got jebaited by it.

Buys the iotm.

People and their excuses after getting iotm:

B-but this iotm looks ugly.
                              B-but this iotm is rare AND ugly.
                              But I didn't profit.
                              B-but this color isn't rare
                              B-but I brought this for 200k gems.

Never: But woah, this might be good for another set.
                              U are right if u are talking about this year iotm
                              Back then, the last 2 year iotm have decent iotm like raptor legs, monarch wings which looks nice, diamond horns, ghastly robe. I have all of them and the look great, I can almost say I have a almost full iotm set.

But since the start of this year, the iotm standards has drop below standard, the iotm that I consider OK are the nightking cape and hellfire horns. They sure look great on different sets, as a iotm collector, I feel that only those 2 iotm of this year would be good to make a set from

With the introduction of rare colours and incomplete designs for non rare colours (removed in august), iotm aren't good anymore.

And to the quote that whether this iotm can be good for another set, a crime fighting cloth set would look great, with its somewhat bat like wings mask. Maybe the set that us good for this mask could be masquerade set, the one where u have to wear a mask with a nice suit/dress
                              Yeeeeeet )))))))))))

Comment

I'm sorry but i must say this.

Bad IOTM
                                WRYYYYYYYYYYY....

Comment

Working...
                                X