No announcement yet.

[Feedback] August 2019 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlucky people will complain. Lucky people will be happy. How about devs/forum guardians just lock each thread that complain about every IOTM. Some people do like certain IOTM. If you don't like it, it does not mean that you have to start a thread just to rant. Most people would say *Yes* to no colours but you have to know that most people doesn't have a forum account or just lazy to state their own opinions on certain IOTM they like.
    Derby racing! #SaddleUp

Comment

Btw why is the feedback by nekorai for this month iotm isn't stick on top like the feedback for August update thingy

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ArcadeRoy View Post
      Unlucky people will complain. Lucky people will be happy. How about devs/forum guardians just lock each thread that complain about every IOTM. Some people do like certain IOTM. If you don't like it, it does not mean that you have to start a thread just to rant. Most people would say *Yes* to no colours but you have to know that most people doesn't have a forum account or just lazy to state their own opinions on certain IOTM they like.
      I may be ranting. I sound like ranting. But I agree what u said. There are ppl who don't do forums and all that. But have u ever wondered that those who complaint about iotm are somewhat rich. A few dls is considered rich. An iotm is used to show your uniqueness u have spent in the game. And this uniqueness is slowly being faded away. More and more ppl may have lesser faith, in the future to come, some iotm would be great, some would be bad. The problem with iotm is the way of how it potrays it's uniqueness. Maybe some like it, some won't. It's always that way
      Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
      I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

Because this issue got ignored earlier, i made video about it. So devs, watch this and fix this ok?

Level: 125
        Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
        My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
        Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
        Instagram: QueenChloeGT
        How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ArcadeRoy View Post
          roy is right

Comment

Remember...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (243).png
Views:	1
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	6588921

Although it looks bad, think the positive way.
            It suits the theme of super hero!
            "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
            Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
            sigpic
            *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Originally posted by Locked View Post
              Remember...
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]221858[/ATTACH]

Superhero mask - black, suits way better

I agree with everything
              I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Yokatta
              Main world: Killer8dk

Great. Exams got delayed to next year. Now I'm back.
              Originally posted by Starkos
              Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Locked View Post
                Remember...
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]221858[/ATTACH]

Thank you, Gandalf the Wise
                IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
                - Tall Boi
                - Professional Candy Crusher
                - Completely Straight
                - Funky Hair
                - Never Got Featured On YIAY
                - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
                - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

red color of this shades means a lot of you like it,so are other colors
                  nobody spends money on a vanity because its expensive,but because it looks good
                  well yes sure many people only wears something because its expensive and good for showing off,but my point still stands,one man's value doesn't define all man's
                  IGN:xolotyl
                  Hello,I am an artist who knows how to draw but can’t draw.

contact me on discord if you need anything
                  Xolotyl#2579

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBlizter View Post
                    roy is right
                    roy is right

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                      If it was trash, why bother to buy
                      Cuz rn on console iotm is zephyr for a whoping 200kgems wich isnt reliable to the prices of the gems cuz its 3x more expensive
                      -----
                      ..Console..
                      Level : highest of all !
                      switch/xbox
                      (Comunity isnt toxic)
                      -----
                      Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
                      If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

It's business 101.

You sell a unique item of the month a person spends 200,000. Naturally people will buy this item just to sell trying to turn gems into wls. This in turn makes the iotm drop in value to a point it's cheaper to buy in wls than with 200,000 gems.

So who actually loses in this situation? The answer is the middle men who try to trade around this iotm all while it continues to lose value. They have hopes it will be popular and rise but forget players with millions of gems are flooding the market and will continue to flood the market until the value drops to a point it isn't worth it.

So naturally the next evolution to the iotm scheme is multiple colors with one color being rare. Now the same person that would spend 200,000 before is now spending way more in hopes of getting the rare color. Now only some of the players spending millions of gems will hit the rare but the outcome is the same. The market will be flooded, even with the rare color eventually dropping the value to the point it's not worth the gems.

The middle men still get involved because of hope but still lose out. The only real winner is that guy or girl that feels like a boss wearing that new item.

The only iotm that will have value is the out of the ordinary stuff like Rayman special punch or magplant seed skill. The clothes are all going to drop.

The next time a new kind of lock or item comes out that is actually unique besides clothes I'm buying as many as I can and sitting.

My advice is to stay away from iotm unless you have a ton of gems or really want the item for yourself and not to profit.

Comment

As the dev have said before,they will only release a pure cosmetic IOTM, no special power. So dont ever expect a good/usefull IOTM.
                          About the RNG system, you are a lucky guy who got the rarest one and sold it fot 135wls. But you dont like it? Remember about the IOTM before they make it into different colour,just like shadow spirit,monarch,growformer. They drop to 1DL so quickly.
                          Most of IOTM will drop to less than 1DL,including rayman fist which reach 90wls before its rising. But i dont get why people keep spending gems on it,and why people keep buying it even they know it will drop.
                          So basically they who buy it ,is the one who wanna have it.
                          If dont like them,so why you buy them and then complain about it.
                          IGN : Kihiro
                          Cheap Bountiful GT Looming Block 40/1 at VENDHU \(^_^)/

Goal :
                          -Have fun in game : 6/10

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
                            I kind of feel that the shades of all the colours are same. Like the designs are the same. So complete designs for all the shades.
                            GREAT!
                            But now, the iotm rlly looks bad, and that causes its value to go down.
                            I bought from the shop a astro shade and got the rare red, but to my disappointment, it's nothing great and so I sold it at 135wls
                            Maybe u should make the iotm have equal chance of the same colour
                            Make it so that there's no rare colour
                            That will make iotm better I guess

- - - Updated - - -

4.5/10 for the iotm design, kind of looks bad
                            2.5/10 for the rare red colour, nothing unique and also I can't profit too (mostly this reason)

The designs are exactly the same, so why have a rare colour?
                            I agree. I love the purple one, but it just does not work with ANYTHING. It looks SO bad with anything other than bald head because hair overlaps it and it just looks choppy with the ugly spike sticking out the side, while hair covers(?) It.
                            IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
                            Main World: EMBLAZON
                            Level: 54

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
                              I kind of feel that the shades of all the colours are same. Like the designs are the same. So complete designs for all the shades.
                              GREAT!
                              But now, the iotm rlly looks bad, and that causes its value to go down.
                              I bought from the shop a astro shade and got the rare red, but to my disappointment, it's nothing great and so I sold it at 135wls
                              Maybe u should make the iotm have equal chance of the same colour
                              Make it so that there's no rare colour
                              That will make iotm better I guess

- - - Updated - - -

4.5/10 for the iotm design, kind of looks bad
                              2.5/10 for the rare red colour, nothing unique and also I can't profit too (mostly this reason)

The designs are exactly the same, so why have a rare colour?
                              rised price to about 400 lol you profit too early
                              Youtube:Lightvolts
                              IGN:Lightvolts
                              level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
                              bring back] I need them

Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for your feedback about the IOTM. Will definitely share your thoughts to the team.

However, we have an existing feedback thread for this. We'd appreciate if you share your thoughts about the IOTM there.

Merging this thread with that in a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X