Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightvolts View Post
    rised price to about 400 lol you profit too early
    Ya I hate myself for that but I made myself clear that gt is just a game, profiting is just part of it, I sold it as I want to buy other iotms like monarch wings so it's me on the losing end

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey guys! Thanks for your feedback about the IOTM. Will definitely share your thoughts to the team.

However, we have an existing feedback thread for this. We'd appreciate if you share your thoughts about the IOTM there.

Merging this thread with that in a bit.
    OK thanks but the feedback thread isn't showing on the top yesterday I checkef

- - - Updated - - -

still has the same problem, it's better the feedback forum for the IOTM stays at the top as that forum disappeared from the 1st page
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Comment

Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
      He wants to take his chances after reading the RNG description provided underneath the iotm. Clearly he got jebaited by it.

Buys the iotm.

People and their excuses after getting iotm:

B-but this iotm looks ugly.
      B-but this iotm is rare AND ugly.
      But I didn't profit.
      B-but this color isn't rare
      B-but I brought this for 200k gems.

Never: But woah, this might be good for another set.
      Lmao very true, negative feedback on IOTMs always

especially.. these two:

Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
      But I didn't profit.

B-but I brought this for 200k gems.
      - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by AntiScamV View Post
      As the dev have said before,they will only release a pure cosmetic IOTM, no special power. So dont ever expect a good/usefull IOTM.
      About the RNG system, you are a lucky guy who got the rarest one and sold it fot 135wls. But you dont like it? Remember about the IOTM before they make it into different colour,just like shadow spirit,monarch,growformer. They drop to 1DL so quickly.
      Most of IOTM will drop to less than 1DL,including rayman fist which reach 90wls before its rising. But i dont get why people keep spending gems on it,and why people keep buying it even they know it will drop.
      So basically they who buy it ,is the one who wanna have it.
      If dont like them,so why you buy them and then complain about it.
      These are.. facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
      My advice is to stay away from iotm unless you have a ton of gems or really want the item for yourself and not to profit.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Heya!

Our IOTM is out plus there's a new Subscriber's Item for this month! Read more about it here.

Share your feedback below! We'd love to know your thoughts about the first half of our update.

XoXo,

NekoRei
        Astro Shades design was ripped straight from the Gurren Lagann anime and pixelated. Only inspiration seemed to be the spiral-beam when shooting. No range and block break-time difference from a Pickaxe even though its a IOTM, costing a player 200,000 Gems.

My suggestion is to increase range by 2+ (1+ if you think that is too much but remember Gurren Lagann was always about doing the impossible) and add a glare effect to the shades that appears every 3-4 seconds to really give it that epic feel.

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE! BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE! ROW, ROW, FIGHT THE POWER!
        Let's introduce the Console Community to a whole new style of gameplay experience, Growtopia!

Comment

chicken plow bug
          Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for your feedback about the IOTM. Will definitely share your thoughts to the team.

However, we have an existing feedback thread for this. We'd appreciate if you share your thoughts about the IOTM there.

Merging this thread with that in a bit.
            yo nekorei.. can u atleast reply to this problem? i think everybody start flippin in this thread

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ith-plow/page2
            Last edited by deangga; 08-03-2019, 07:16 PM.
            INDONESIAN PLAYER

Check Out My YOUTUBE CHANNEL

JURNAL SI GENDUT

Comment

I hope the next IOTM (sept-end) Have Cool design at least. Quite dissapointed for This august IOTM, same as like Genie lamp. I think Growtopia designer can make Iotm like Nightking/ghastly robe/galactic destructor. Or foot item with double jump mod? Looks cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Deno855 View Post
                Is PAW out tomorrow?
                According to MrSongo, yes it is. But how could we know if he is a reliable source? It has been rumored that it is tomorrow, and it usually goes from monday-saturday or sunday I believe and it would make the most sense to do it tomorrow instead of the following week.

- - - Updated - - -

Heya!

Our IOTM is out plus there's a new Subscriber's Item for this month! Read more about it here.

Share your feedback below! We'd love to know your thoughts about the first half of our update.

XoXo,

NekoRei
                I think us as the growtopia community, has to come up with something more original, the design of the new iotm is dope. But the concept of having four different versions of the item is getting old, back in the first few iotm's were home runs. Ubisoft hit it out of the park with the Rayman's Fist, Magplant 5000's, Growscans, etc. But we could try to come up with something that is different and something new. Something that could fix everyday issues/annoyances. Maybe like a new pet with a special effect, or a new hand item.
                IGN: DoctorNick
                Instagram: doctornick.gt
                Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Value

Is it really necessary that the prices of IOTM is different from each others?

Comment

Dear Developers...

I still support Good Looking, non-powerful/useful IOTMs, just have a look at 2017 and 2018 IOTMs here, they were perfectly balanced, having good mods and being unique and well designed, and that's what made the community accept them.

See for example Prismatic Aura, Zephyr Helmet, or even Ghastly Robe. They had a very good design and nice mods, but the particles they had were just amazing and that combination is what a decent Growtopian would like to see.

Now, 2018 IOTMs such as Raptor Legs, Cloak of Hovenation, Go-Go-Growformer!, Shadow Spirit of the Underworld, Will of the Wild or Epoch Machine, those were great ones. Each one had unique features that made them unique and cool, just see the "SpiritHead" from the Shadow Spirit, the whole-body- transformation from the Growformer, the "element-friendly" mods from the Will of the Wild or the particles and interactions from the Cloak of Hovernation and the Raptor Legs.

Every single IOTM that was released between 2017 and 2018 was just astonishingly balanced, but when 2019 came with the brand new colour separation for the same item, the visual effects were gone, they didn't seem to be an unique item, but just another Cosmetic, being the most atractive thing their sprites, which weren't enough for the Honor that an IOTM should have.

Hope this feedback help you, you're doing a great job with community-related troubles!
                    Thank you for reading!
                    IGN: LegenPrism
                    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                      Why all say paw tomorrow? If we look history, it has been every other year late in August and every other early in August. And well, last year it was early, so should be late this year
                      And it has never been this early. Well, i hope it wont start in this week..
                      Very good point, I don't think any of us really thought of it that way. Everyone is mainly excited for PAW because it's the funnest part of the growtopia year.
                      IGN: DoctorNick
                      Instagram: doctornick.gt
                      Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects
                        Iotm suck i didnt profit
                        u suck u profit
                        I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                        Plural
                        IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Seriously? This is one of the worst IOTMs ever! Ubisoft really did a good job on Rayman and Magplant, they weren't gamebreaking at all and was really good for profits! The recent IOTMs are bad,why is it all cosmetic? I can't even profit a single world lock. Horrible!
                          Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                            Seriously? This is one of the worst IOTMs ever! Ubisoft really did a good job on Rayman and Magplant, they weren't gamebreaking at all and was really good for profits! The recent IOTMs are bad,why is it all cosmetic? I can't even profit a single world lock. Horrible!
                            Imperialism detected on Soviet soil. Lethal forge engaged
                            I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                            Plural
                            IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                              Imperialism detected on Soviet soil. Lethal forge engaged
                              Deploying T-34...
                              Why are we still here?
                              Just to suffer?

Comment

Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
                                I still support Good Looking, non-powerful/useful IOTMs, just have a look at 2017 and 2018 IOTMs here, they were perfectly balanced, having good mods and being unique and well designed, and that's what made the community accept them.

See for example Prismatic Aura, Zephyr Helmet, or even Ghastly Robe. They had a very good design and nice mods, but the particles they had were just amazing and that combination is what a decent Growtopian would like to see.

Now, 2018 IOTMs such as Raptor Legs, Cloak of Hovenation, Go-Go-Growformer!, Shadow Spirit of the Underworld, Will of the Wild or Epoch Machine, those were great ones. Each one had unique features that made them unique and cool, just see the "SpiritHead" from the Shadow Spirit, the whole-body- transformation from the Growformer, the "element-friendly" mods from the Will of the Wild or the particles and interactions from the Cloak of Hovernation and the Raptor Legs.

Every single IOTM that was released between 2017 and 2018 was just astonishingly balanced, but when 2019 came with the brand new colour separation for the same item, the visual effects were gone, they didn't seem to be an unique item, but just another Cosmetic, being the most atractive thing their sprites, which weren't enough for the Honor that an IOTM should have.

Hope this feedback help you, you're doing a great job with community-related troubles!
                                Thank you for reading!
                                Thanks now I understand

Comment

Working...
                                X