Legendary quest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary quest...

If im not wrong,in order to start legendary quest,we need to reach level 40,right?
    But i just saw someone has a legendary dragon and he is still at level 35. How thats possible?
    Or its not supposed only for level 40 above when first time they comes out?
    *He is wearing the sword,not just a caged LDrag
    Sory i have no pics about him, and i cannot say the name,singling out is illegal right
    Last edited by AntiScamV; 08-03-2019, 09:40 AM.
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful GT Looming Block 40/1 at VENDHU \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Huh, IF I am correct(cause I'm not 100% sure), perhaps you could get the legendary dragon without needing to be level 40 before?(kinda like how you used to be able to go to LEGENDARYMOUNTAIN to get an orb and then they changed it to require you to being currently doing a legendary quest to enter)
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Malware View Post
      Huh, IF I am correct(cause I'm not 100% sure), perhaps you could get the legendary dragon without needing to be level 40 before?(kinda like how you used to be able to go to LEGENDARYMOUNTAIN to get an orb and then they changed it to require you to being currently doing a legendary quest to enter)
      Probably this case ^^^
      IGN: Imunity

Comment

Originally posted by Malware View Post
        i remember the first ever day they announced the legendary items and i watched the trailer of it they required lvl 40 from the first day they announced it.

here's the trailer:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UguVZZ1TCE
        look at 00:25
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYSsn_HL1w

Comment

You've probably witnessed an undercover admin with a Legendary Dragon.
          I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Comment

He did some sort of glitch and he is not permitted to say how he did it.
            IGN: SNOWYFOX

Comment

So thats mean he just did something illegal?

Goal :

Comment

Supposedly you’re not able to embark on a legendary quest without being level 40, you probably witnessed a dev team member/admin or that person exploited the wizard in some way.
                Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
                Discord: Winwood#3315
                IG: Winwoodgt
                IGN: Winwood

Comment

They can just ask for the item as vvcephei has riding poop and the recipe is uknown. Having a mod keeping recipe? Thats a shame.

So they ask for the items and they get it as dichan (sorry for mistake) said during an interview his brother logged on and gave hinself a dragon hand wich in the time was expensive.

That is the inly way to confirm from a real affirmation that mods can give themselves whatever item they want.
                  -----
                  ..Console..
                  Level : highest of all !
                  switch/xbox
                  (Comunity isnt toxic)
                  -----
                  Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
                  If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

Originally posted by -LI0NE- View Post
                    They can just ask for the item as vvcephei has riding poop and the recipe is uknown. Having a mod keeping recipe? Thats a shame.

So they ask for the items and they get it as dichan (sorry for mistake) said during an interview his brother logged on and gave hinself a dragon hand wich in the time was expensive.

That is the inly way to confirm from a real affirmation that mods can give themselves whatever item they want.
                    Ok i get that,but he got a "Legendary Dragon"

Goal :

Comment

What thing the person holding tho? You can use pet battle leash to flex with caged Legendary dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
                        What thing the person holding tho? You can use pet battle leash to flex with caged Legendary dragon.
                        *He is wearing the sword,not just a caged LDrag
                        2014 Growtopia Player
                        Goals: Getting Focus Eye : (Done)
                        Reaching Level 50 : (47/50)
                        Getting Violet Protodrake Leash : (Done)

Comment

Working...
                        X