X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delvx
    replied
    Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    What thing the person holding tho? You can use pet battle leash to flex with caged Legendary dragon.
    *He is wearing the sword,not just a caged LDrag

Leave a comment:

• UkyoKuonji
    replied
    What thing the person holding tho? You can use pet battle leash to flex with caged Legendary dragon.

Leave a comment:

• AntiScamV
    replied
    Originally posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    They can just ask for the item as vvcephei has riding poop and the recipe is uknown. Having a mod keeping recipe? Thats a shame.

So they ask for the items and they get it as dichan (sorry for mistake) said during an interview his brother logged on and gave hinself a dragon hand wich in the time was expensive.

That is the inly way to confirm from a real affirmation that mods can give themselves whatever item they want.
    Ok i get that,but he got a "Legendary Dragon"

Leave a comment:

• -LI0NE-
    replied
    They can just ask for the item as vvcephei has riding poop and the recipe is uknown. Having a mod keeping recipe? Thats a shame.

So they ask for the items and they get it as dichan (sorry for mistake) said during an interview his brother logged on and gave hinself a dragon hand wich in the time was expensive.

That is the inly way to confirm from a real affirmation that mods can give themselves whatever item they want.

Leave a comment:

• Winwood
    replied
    Supposedly you’re not able to embark on a legendary quest without being level 40, you probably witnessed a dev team member/admin or that person exploited the wizard in some way.

Leave a comment:

• AntiScamV
    replied
    So thats mean he just did something illegal?

Leave a comment:

• SnowyFox
    replied
    He did some sort of glitch and he is not permitted to say how he did it.

Leave a comment:

• luckygemss
    replied
    You've probably witnessed an undercover admin with a Legendary Dragon.

Leave a comment:

• SIide
    replied
    Originally posted by Malware View Post
    Huh, IF I am correct(cause I'm not 100% sure), perhaps you could get the legendary dragon without needing to be level 40 before?(kinda like how you used to be able to go to LEGENDARYMOUNTAIN to get an orb and then they changed it to require you to being currently doing a legendary quest to enter)
    i remember the first ever day they announced the legendary items and i watched the trailer of it they required lvl 40 from the first day they announced it.

here's the trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UguVZZ1TCE
    look at 00:25

Leave a comment:

• Imunity
    replied
    Originally posted by Malware View Post
    Huh, IF I am correct(cause I'm not 100% sure), perhaps you could get the legendary dragon without needing to be level 40 before?(kinda like how you used to be able to go to LEGENDARYMOUNTAIN to get an orb and then they changed it to require you to being currently doing a legendary quest to enter)
    Probably this case ^^^

Leave a comment:

• Malware
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AntiScamV
    started a topic Legendary quest...

Legendary quest...

If im not wrong,in order to start legendary quest,we need to reach level 40,right?
    But i just saw someone has a legendary dragon and he is still at level 35. How thats possible?
    Or its not supposed only for level 40 above when first time they comes out?
    *He is wearing the sword,not just a caged LDrag
    Sory i have no pics about him, and i cannot say the name,singling out is illegal right
    Last edited by AntiScamV; 08-03-2019, 09:40 AM.
Working...
X