Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magplant Experiment

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Magplant Experiment

    I did an experiment. I farmed my peppers 20 times. 10 times using magplants and 10 times not using magplants.

    Results:

    With Magplants: (Seed Earned)
    12
    6
    14
    19
    4
    14
    21
    9
    19
    11

    Without Magplants: (Seeds Earned)
    12
    26
    19
    9
    24
    29
    14
    17
    28
    11

    Take note: I farmed 200 seeds only!

    Seems like, when you used magplants, the drop chance of seeds decreases.
    WHAT IS UP!

  • #2
    They might nerf this because magplant mostly used as BFG

    Comment


    • #3
      How does this mean anything? The seed differences are like 5-10 seeds which is nothing and can be easily attributed to bad luck. You didn’t even do that many runs.
      signature.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ROOTbeerr View Post
        How does this mean anything? The seed differences are like 5-10 seeds which is nothing and can be easily attributed to bad luck. You didn’t even do that many runs.
        You mean, using magplant will give you a "bad luck" effect? Hehehehe
        WHAT IS UP!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
          I did an experiment. I farmed my peppers 20 times. 10 times using magplants and 10 times not using magplants.

          Results:

          With Magplants: (Seed Earned)
          12
          6
          14
          19
          4
          14
          21
          9
          19
          11

          Without Magplants: (Seeds Earned)
          12
          26
          19
          9
          24
          29
          14
          17
          28
          11

          Take note: I farmed 200 seeds only!

          Seems like, when you used magplants, the drop chance of seeds decreases.
          That's per 200?

          RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

          "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
          - Eleanor Roosevelt

          Comment


          • #6
            Well you're still earning seeds and it doesn't really affect you that much. Farming is RNG. I farmed 3 laser grid blocks and got 3 seeds. Planted those and then got 2 seeds when all blocks were broken.
            Goals-
            -Legendary Title []
            -Level 125 [109/125]
            -1,000 Sorcerer Stone Farms [14/1,000]
            -200 Draconic Claws [2/200]

            Usernames that I own-
            -SLOTH
            -Reanimator

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
              They might nerf this because magplant mostly used as BFG
              Wew good Idea 👍
              Ign: RimUwU

              Comment


              • #8
                It isn’t that much of seeds difference but i would prefer the same drop rate it’s been quit some long time i’m making a chand bfg and the seeds do not have a difference.
                Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
                Road To Legendary Title.
                Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
                Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

                Comment


                • #9
                  If you own magplant = let it as it is
                  You dont own magplant = nerf it cuz its too op

                  Rly guys this is disapointing...
                  -----
                  ..Console..
                  Level : highest of all !
                  switch/xbox
                  (Comunity isnt toxic)
                  -----
                  Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
                  If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

                  #BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This means nothing. This is a VERY inaccurate experiment.
                    IGN: LostKings
                    Level: 125
                    Achievements: 140/161
                    Legendary Items: 3

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LostKings View Post
                      This means nothing. This is a VERY inaccurate experiment.
                      ???????????????????????????????????????????????

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's just luck the magplant has nothing to do with this it wouldn't even make sense
                        IGN:EerieGt


                        Contact me via Dm on Instagram: EerieGt

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is such a small scale to make comparisons with, I'd suggest you do something like 20,000 seeds to make it accurate.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I give this experiment an E for effort
                            IGN : Liquify

                            support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Try using more block?
                              IGN : AzurSniper
                              Main world : moonfarmers1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X