Growtopia Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Us View Post
    do you think also growtopia players are increasingly obedient because the game is almost destroyed because the server is lagging and continuously disconnected, and the possibility of growtopia players decreases due to updates that are less attractive to players. if you think this update is fine. try to compare the old growtopia with the current one. I do not mean to insinuate the current growtopia owner. But yes, growtopia requires a far more interesting event than before in order to attract the attention of growtopia players and other new players. so that's all in my opinion about the current growtopia game. what do you all think? you can answer it below.
    You gotten a problem buddy. There trying there best, even you try to bash them because of there server. Then just quit playing
    Originally posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Comment

I didn't vilify the game. I only thought about this game, everyone must have their own opinion. instead I am waiting for the latest updates from this game. if you are offended by my words, please forgive me.
      Follow My IG : @oneus_gt & Subscribe My YT : OneUs Games

GrowID: OneUs
      World : OneUsGt

Comment

no, because the game is hosted on a poop server, which I like

Comment

Many people have asked this question before, and I'd just like to put my opinion out there.

I don't believe Growtopia is "dead" in anyway. I can see why people think this but the real problem is, each day, Growtopia's player count is decreasing. VERY SLOWLY though! If the game was pummeling really twords it's forgotten days, it would be a VERY LONG time from now.
          Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

How is it dead? There are far more new items that have been released since I've been inactive AND they're really pretty and cool. I don't understand. If you're bored of the game, take a break.

Yeah server can be better AT TIMES, it's not like you always DC everyday. It was just a period of time. Yes there are also bugs, I hope that they fix that soon or at least address our concern with official announcements.
            Interesting threads I've made:
            BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

I read the first sentence and...
              Nope, ain't reading that lol
              Run on sentences are disgusting

Growtopia isn't dead
              IGN: ZeppyXD
              Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

Comment

Working...